Punisher...RUSSEL CROWE!?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ok, the guy is good...but not that good. Tho I've also heard that thomas Jane is a candiate and is the Punsiher...but the rpeview says Russel Crowe.
Anyone know anything?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Don't know where you got Russel Crowe, but Frank Castle (The Punisher) will be played by a guy named Thomas Jane.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0330793

and it's official site:
http://www.punisherthemovie.com/
Shadywhisk
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Shadywhisk »

They filmed some scenes down here in Tampa a couple of weekends ago. However, I'm not sure if Jane or Travolta were here. :?
Owner of the Bamf-mobile - the next best thing to teleportation
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

I always liked when they say "film has not been rated" We all know depending on the violence shown in the film it could go either way PG-13 or R. Would Marvel approve of an R rating in the film? All the other studio screen adaptations from the comics were PG to PG-13. I wonder how they would tone down the violence if it was only PG-13. The Punisher is a pretty violent guy. Never saw the Dolph Lundgren Punisher tho. What was that rating? Anyone know?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

No they wouldn't care. Look at Blade. Both are rated R. (With good reason too!) :engarde
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I could definately see "Punisher" being rater R. He's all about the violence and the gore and no remorse and stuff.
He's definately the least "warm and fuzzy" of the superheroes.
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Well....I'm pretty dern sure Spawn is, but those comics are all smoke and mirrors I think. They're not interesting to me just amazingly detailed death pictures. The figures are amazingly sculpted tho. Too bad I have no interst in them whatso ever.

Yah Punisher toys will be out soon. Who else is gonna buy the one with the big rail gun and grenade launcher on a shoulder strap? I am that's for sure.