Spider-Man general discussion

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

my bet's on your first idea. seems to fit with what's seen in the trailer the best.
Winged Outlaw
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Banned

Post by Winged Outlaw »

The new Spider-Man series in the Marvel Knight's line is incredible. Why not scope out this brilliant reviewer's opinion about it?
jafabian
Lubber
Lubber

Post by jafabian »

I love MK Spider-Man! And Terry Dodson totally rocks! His style actually reminds me of early Dave, during his Legion years. I think this series has the potential to blow away the other Spider books.

:bamf
Beware the Sleestak
Shadywhisk
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Shadywhisk »

Is anyone reading the "Sins Past" storyline in Amazing? I'm very curious about how they wil make everything fit together (especially the time aspect), but the arc is certainly generating a lot of talk.

Any comments?
Owner of the Bamf-mobile - the next best thing to teleportation
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

yeah, I have faith that J.M.S wil tie everything up, somehow, especially given his reaction to some of the fan... um. 'critiques' I jsut don't know how... i didn't notice at first, but C mentioned that in the first issue of the arc, when he takes his mask off he looks more like he would be [spoiler]Osborn's son, rather than Peter's[/spoiler] but even so that still makes them too old, given the timeframe of the death of Gwen, so i'm wondering where this is going.
Shadywhisk
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Shadywhisk »

Yeah, I think many people have the theory that [spoiler] the kids are either Harry's or Norman's[/spoiler], but personally I hope it doesn't turn out that way. At any rate, I've given up trying to figure out how this will all unfold and am just enjoying the suspense.
Owner of the Bamf-mobile - the next best thing to teleportation