Latest issue of Uncanny X-men

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

has anyone got the latest issue of uncanny x-men draco part 5 yet? The comic store I always go to doesn't have it yet, and marvel says it came out yesterday...I'm getting worried that I may lose one!:shocked
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

don't trust Marvel's website.. they never update when issues are delayed. and pretty much the whole last part of Draco has been delayed considerabbly.... its not out yet so you haven't missed anything. not entirley sure when it will be out...
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

oh thank goodness...I was starting to think I was going to go crazy for a minute. Maybe next week on wednesday like last time huh?
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
crawler4xtreme
Lubber
Lubber

Post by crawler4xtreme »

I heard that issue 433 comes out the 26th

Does this mean we get 3 uncanny issues in Decembere? ugh
msgt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

thks

Post by msgt »

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if New X-men will be coming out on the 26th as well. Its also late.. I believe.

msgt
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tyros »

yeah, I have been missing my x-men fix. At least Ultimate x-men came out this week!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

can they release two issues of the some comic on the same day?

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

they have before... what happened here was that Draco felll WAAAAAY behind schedule because Tan was late with the art. it was originally intended to be coming out bi-weekly, and instead it ended up coming out with OVER a month between issues. but after the arc is done, it has to catch up with New, which has been coming out on time, or very close to it, because there will be an arc which ties into events in New. while there will be an arc dealing with the reprocussions of Morrisons final arc, there will also be an arc of Uncanny dealing with different aspects of that. hence, when it became clear Tan could not keep up with the schedule for the whole arc, they brought in another guy to do the final two issues, and are releasing those simultaneously so it can get caught up with New.

good thing about Sal being the new artist. with him there, it will be a very very unlikely that any issue of Uncanny is ever late. he will be rotating with Tan and Garney, but Tan's issues should (in theory) be scheduled so he has more time to work on them, with Sal taking up the majority of the issues. from what I understand, half of Sal's first arc is already finished. drawn, inked, coloured and lettered. ready for press. and Garney has been workingon Trial of Juggernaut for a looong time now, and i believe that one is finished, as well. Sal can crank out a whole issue in under 2 weeks. i bet it takes his inker (because he will be inked for Uncanny) longer to ink them than it does for him to draw them.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Originally posted by Tyros
yeah, I have been missing my x-men fix. At least Ultimate x-men came out this week!
Yes! And a darn good issue it was too. It had actually had someone besides Logan in it. Hooray. Now I'm actually anticipating the next one - for the first time in a long time.
Politely Cryptic
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Politely Cryptic »

Uh ... I just read the preview for #433 over at popcultureshock.com, and all I can say is poor Bobby. I think I'm gonna have to call him Mr. Peebody now :LOL
Cry me a river, then build me a bridge and get over it.
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

:icey "Don't p*ss me off.... You wouldn't like me when I'm p*ssed off..."
Elektra
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Elektra »

I read the latest issue of Uncanny, but I don't have it in front of me now, so I can't do a synopsis.

However: [spoiler]Azazel said that he was a mutant who ruled part of earth, but was thrown out of power by the other mutant 'angels'.

Now is it just coincidental that his story is similar to the biblical Satan, or is Azazel implying that HE is biblical Satan, which would mean the biblical Satan was a mutant?[/spoiler]

And one more thing:

[spoiler]With Kurt's comment regarding Scarlet Witch, I now want to see him hook up with Wanda instead of Jillian... sorry Bamfette :) [/spoiler]
Nightcrawler: If someone has some extra clothes they're not using, I'm feeling a bit modest here.
Jubilee: Woah...! Why?

http://www.geocities.com/elektraspage

mightiest_mortal
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by mightiest_mortal »

Originally posted by Bamfette
hence, when it became clear Tan could not keep up with the schedule for the whole arc, they brought in another guy to do the final two issues, and are releasing those simultaneously so it can get caught up with New.
the final two issues???
But weve already had 5 of 6?
most interesting :)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

so with the release of five coming out th 26th all ready...does this mean 6 is coming out this week or the next? Frankly, Marvel.com is getting me angry because they still have not acknowledged that there has been a set back in their plans for releases concerning UXM.