Uncanny 411

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Uncanny 411

Post by Nandireya »

I STILL have to wait...I get my comics in a monthly bundle...first week of the following month...so I won't see either issue until early September, unless I make the one and a half hour trek down to Brisbane to pick 'em up!
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Uncanny 411

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

I haven't seen it yet myself...I sent in a subscription to save for convenience while I'm at school and well... the check's gone thru the bank but I haven't seen anything in my mail box... so I may just hit a comic book store in Little Rock saturday.... Does anyone know how long it takes to process these things and how close they should arrive to publication date?
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Uncanny 411

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I know when I subscribed to Jughead a couple years back they'd usually come about a month in advance.
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Uncanny 411

Post by Elwing »

Hey, cool issue! Made me laugh too. Wolvie was exellent. This is gonna be fun...
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Uncanny 411

Post by silvermouse »

Originally posted by Hsu
And BTW, Warren stopped breathing and was "dead" right? Then he got his life juices sucked out of him, but near the end of the comic he still goes "aaaaack!" Uh... what?
I didn't get that either, but I took it as a hopeful sign that he's still alive. As for S/W, I don't like it because they aren't really developing her on her own, but she has this kick ass potential. I would really like to see her as a single entity, and a lot writers don't do couples in that fashion. That's my main reason. The others are a bit more nebulous. On the OT level, thank god it is now biweekly!
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Uncanny 411

in advance? oh wow... *worried* I'll just go to little rock... watch it'll be in the mail monday...
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Uncanny 411

Post by Nandireya »

Better to have it twice than not at all...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Uncanny 411

yup... I checked with the one store here in town.. the soonest they'll have it is monday... *frowns* Little Rock here I come...