That darned old Wolverine!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I walked around the mall looking for a little plastic Nightcrawler to sit on my desk & look cute next to my computer... But all I found was Wolverine toys! There were NO NIGHTCRAWLER TOYS anywhere! There were shelves filled with Wolverine things everywhere, and boxes of plastic claws for kids to scare their parents with too! Life is so unfair!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

Maybe they're still there because nobody wanted them, and took all the Nightcrawler toys for themselves? :rolleyes I agree... I can't find a Nightcrawler toy to save my life (however much I want to have one... :\ )
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

I managed to find one lonely, slightly defective, previously opened Evo-Kurt at a Wherehouse a few months ago. Absolutely no luck whatsoever with movie or comic Kurt. Try E-bay, I've considered it to get my hands on a comic-Kurt, but my current priority is buying Excalibur back-issues, so not right yet....
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

I've found a lot of Nightcrawler toys on eBay - more than I'm interested in having, in fact. You might still be able to find the 6" and 12" X2 figures. Kurt's also been included in a number of other X-Men sets over the years.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Teh Blu 1
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Teh Blu 1 »

My wal-mart always has X2 kurt toys. The face sculpt on the 12 in one looks like me before I cut my hair, and if I was blue, and scared.
Chicks dig the fuzzy dude. ;)

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 38:engarde

All of a sudden I found my self in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do... Ding-a ding dang my dang-a long ling long.
Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nighton »

Here in Sverige it's really difficult just trying to get your hands Wolverine :logan toys, let alone find any Nightcrawler toys. :(
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

Have you guys tried flea markets? I have some Nightcrawler, and other x-men figures that from the 80's and 90's and even some new ones that I found there. You really have to look at the old toys stands but you can really make out. I bought a bag of mixed action figures for 2 bucks from this one old lady getting rid of her grown kids old toys, and it had 2 juggernauts, a nightcrawler, gambit, and magneto aswell as some dc figures and other random ones. I even found one of the old x-men board games unopened. I will admit though, I tend to spend hours at markets, so not everyone may have the patienets to find this stuff, but it's worth a shot.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

There will be a comic Kurt released in Wave 2 of X-Men classics (This spring)
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Originally posted by Nightcrawler ZERO
There will be a comic Kurt released in Wave 2 of X-Men classics (This spring)
That's good news! No offence to those who love movie Kurt, but I would much rather have a comic Kurt figure. I hope he will be in his classic costume as well.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
bamfchickie
Lubber
Lubber

Post by bamfchickie »

That's good news! No offence to those who love movie Kurt, but I would much rather have a comic Kurt figure. I hope he will be in his classic costume as well.
I'm guessing it will be, since all the Classics so far have been in the original (or mostly original) costumes. And that's wonderful!! All those points of articulation ... yummers! :naughty
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Man, I almost got a nightcrawler toy once...it was the one with the covers they had but then some punk little kid took it before I could get to it! I wanted to take it but...the kid was 5.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

I have not had a problem geting Nightcrawler stuff localy. My local Comic book stre always has him also Wal-mart has X2 stuff still.

BTW: i reald don't like his old costum. *runs and hides from angery people
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

*grabs and cocks shotgun* Care to repeat that insult to his old costume?
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I want a cute Evolution Kurt. I think it would look cute on my desk.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

I found a few of those at the flea market, but I'm really not crazy about them. They don't stand right and I really don't think mine are defects because I've seen others like them. Also, I don't like the coloring on the Nightcrawler one. I like the quicksilver evo toy the best I think.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Zix »

There use to be quite a lot of X2 Nighty toys in my area. I din't really want a movie Kurt but I'd just reconciled myself to having a movie toy instead of a comic one and then they all sold out.

In the end I had to spend a fortune on a Bowens Nightcrawler mini statue:love. It's beautiful and everything but they forgot to paint on the eyes. I half want to do it myself but I'm afraid of cocking it up.
He sits by my computor though. He does the job.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

well...

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

Yea, I know, Wolverine, Gambit, Beast...no nightcrawler....

I can't even find any movie crawler toys!
Or Evo Toys!!!!

I know it seems unthinkable, but, there are barely any nightcrawler fans because, very few know about him.

With the recent cancelling of X-men:Evolution on Cartoon Network (A very highly rated and viewed network) know the only place you can watch it is on the WB with the old toons, which I (and no one I know) like. In his debue in the Box Office hit X-2: X-Men United Nightcrawler's role was wonderful in the beginning and many viewvers were fans right there...but, then horrible Dialouge and the complete and utter distruction of all traces of Kurt's personallity ruined his image amoungst viewers. 7/8 of all the viewers interviewed after leaving the theater said Wolverine was their favorite character. Nighty, makes a horribly astonishing 1/32. It makes me wanna cry... :cry

Another thing is the diminishing appearance of Nighty in comics now a days, sometimes I think they just forgot about him... :( :cry :puppy

Well, to all those young CREATORS and ARTISTS out there, keeping the NIGHTY character alive...A SALUTE! From a fellow creator and artist!
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

I really wanted a NC action figure too...unfortunately, they only thing I ever saw was those horrible bobble-head things. The horror:surprise:shocked:ick !
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

*shudder*

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

ooo...those bobble heads are scary, That would give me nightmares if it was on my desk...:shocked:surprise

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

Yeah, they are pretty bad. It took me about 30 seconds to realize that they weren't some bad hallucination. The other thing they had was some kind of bendy-figure. A sort of NC meets Gumby....*shudders*:stunned
~Flogging Molly

fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

lol

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

Yeah, LOL, I have seen a few evo kurt action figures on eBay and stuff...but, none at the mall and stuff..
:cry
:puppy

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I used to have one of those old fashioned bendy figures of Nightcrawler...but my dog chewed his head off...

The only movie figures I can find are, toad, wolverine, xavier, and rogue!

Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tracker »

Originally posted by fuzzymutant26
Yeah, LOL, I have seen a few evo kurt action figures on eBay and stuff...but, none at the mall and stuff..
:cry
:puppy

A used bookstore where I live has a bunch of old action figures for sale....the most off the wall one was of The Silver Samurai.
~Flogging Molly

SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

first of all I love nightcrawler. I like the 616 kurt the best but if you want more and better kurts you need to buy the ones that are out as in movie kurt is not my favorite,but I have both of the figures. I also have the ultamate nightcrawler bust and I have huge problems with the ultamate lines(and when I say huge I mean FN huge problems) but you have to support whats out there or they wont make more
fuzzydude.tk
Lubber
Lubber

Post by fuzzydude.tk »

I've had the Evo figure (with the cool little springy table) for a fair few months, but I only just got the movie figure (My cousin bought it for me, because apparently it was 'going cheap'.), which previously I had trouble finding. And, the original point about Wolverine being everywhere, is too true... I mean, I know he's pretty much the 'focus' character, but he has his own *game*. Things are getting somewhat ridiculous.
fuzzydude.tk - Chicks Dig It