New Excalibur series!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

New Excalibur series!

Post by Diablo »

Yeah, what happened to Rachel exactly ?? I know she traveled to Cable's future in Excalibur#75 and became mother Askani.

But then she came back in the Cable series -which I didn't read... Has anyone some clues ???:?
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Excalibur series!

Post by Archangel »

Psylock... um she could still be alive and join Excaliber... and Warren and her can date.. and fall in love and husk would fall into a firey pit.. Of no escape! And Warren could join excaliber with his sword and be cool and a bad ass! and.... ya im getting ahead of my self... sorry
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Excalibur series!

Post by scheherazade »

Originally posted by Diablo
Yeah, what happened to Rachel exactly ?? I know she traveled to Cable's future in Excalibur#75 and became mother Askani.

But then she came back in the Cable series -which I didn't read... Has anyone some clues ???:?
Oi! Yeah! that's right! after she came back, she went to 'live a normal life' and go to college in the present time... Puts her in the perfect position to be rescued from comic limbo!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Excalibur series!

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

I'd like to see a couple of characters back-
some of Excaliber's old members like Meggan, Cerise, Pete Wisdom
does anyone know what happened with Douglock
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

New Excalibur series!

Post by Panz »

According to what CC is supposed to have said in the latest Wizard, the new Excalibur is going to be centering on Xavier. There are a lot of rumours about who is in what team, but I am not going to open that can of worms just yet. :smirk It looks like, from where things stand at this moment that X-Treme (or at least most of the team of that book) will be kind of morphing into Uncanny...kind of.

CC kindly answered my annoying questions earlier and said that the final issue of X-Treme will be called "One for my lady, one more for the road" The cover has Bishop, Sage, Rogue, Remy, Storm, Kitty and Cannonball on it. Make of it what you will. I have heard rumour that Warren will be in Excalibur and that Storm, Bishop and Sage will be going to "Uncanny"

But it looks like Kitty is returning to the X.
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Excalibur series!

Post by Warbird »

Warren in Excalibur will be awsome. Is it just me though, or did Bishop used to be a way cooler charicter than he is now. If anyone "falls into a firey pit of no escape", in my opinion it's him, not Paige!!! I love that Sage and Storm are going to Uncanny. It's just not the same without Storm and I have a soft spot for Sage. What about Sam though? Everything I've been hearing seems like he's not going to get a spot.:( He can't fall into Limbo!!!
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Excalibur series!

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Sam, Amara and Roberto are joining the cast of New Mutants
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Excalibur series!

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I'm not sure who asked, but someone mentioned having Rhane return to Excalibur. That would be great, but she's joining Amara, Sam and the rest of the gang that are rejoining New Mutants. I think that sounds great though, I think it's nice they're bringing in the Original, and now grown up, New Mutants to teach the New New Mutants. But this isn't a New Mutants Thread, so I'll shut up now.
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
kiki
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Excalibur series!

Post by kiki »

Ooh this is very exciting!! I just heard about it the other day on another forum and was very excited. I just picked up a few issues of the original this summer too so I can't wait to see what changed they make with it.

Having Chamber in it woudl be very cool. And I hope either Kurt or Kitty make the cut too. Or at least Meghan, she was cool too. :D
Slackers unite..... tomorrow!!

I'm like a super hero.... without powers or motivation.

She does art too: http://geocities.com/kikisart
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Excalibur series!

Post by Archangel »

ACHANGEL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO but ya if hes there i hope CC brings back Psylock... and Archangel= RELASTIONSHIP!
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

New Excalibur series!

Post by Northstars Love »

Has it been mentioned yet who will be on the Exaclibur team? I'm looking around but haven't see anything but conjecture.

Oy! I hate all these secrets!:X Tell us Marvel!