If you could marry an x-man who would it be?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

If I was not allready married I think I would marry Multiple man. One of him could cook, one of him could do the laundry, one of him could do garden work, one of him could clean the house, one of him could by groceries, one him could sew a new button in my nice pants, one of him could change the cats litter box,...
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Pietra
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Pietra »

I would marry... Quicksilver, DUH! :love:love Much love! Love Quicksilver! Pietro's the best!!
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Jean Grey ! I would marry Jean Grey ! Stupid Cyclops didn't understand how lucky he was. Pfuh !
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Jeremys Iron
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jeremys Iron »

Hey, what a surprise! A lot of people on a Nightcrawler site would, if they could, want to marry Nightcrawler. Well I definitely don't think anyone could have predicted that. :p ;)

Now, Nightcrawler is certainly not a bad choice. I might choose him myself, if I swung that way. But seeing as I don't and seeing as Jubilee is tragically underaged, I'll have to go with Mystique. Sure, she's a little old but she's still got it going on. She's got that whole sexy, dangerous, witty, bad girl thing vibe down pat. Is she going to kiss you or kill you...or maybe just tie you up. :naughty Plus, ya know just imagine what ya could do with that whole shape-shifter thing. :lick :shocked
Are You on the Global Frequency?

Spider: You see, Channon, it's the duty of journalists to strike fear into the hearts of criminals.
Channon: With your meat gun?
Spider: Or your attack womb.
Channon: Or your illegal bowel disruptor.
Spider: Whatever...
-Transmetropolitan #4

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas -- Where There is Doubt, There is Freedom
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Hmm. Archangel. I shall marry Warren and take that rich bastard for all he's worth. He likes them young, dumb, and pretty. Two out of three isn't bad, I got a definite shot. :D
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
E.M.S
Lubber
Lubber

Post by E.M.S »

Bobby. :love He's sweet, funny and just needs some encouragement to get over his self-doubts.

Or Caseys' Warren.
Iceman: "Cold hands, Warm heart."
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by jimmy »

i would so totally marry nightcrawler :)
but........
i would marry toad too!!!
i'll go with both yeah :thumbup
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags:
TOAD!!!???!!!
You jest! what about him is so appealing? Well, except the fact that he can lick his eyebrows with his tongue...LOLOLOL...
Come to think about it...that tongue is pretty gross!!!
OK..OK... I know it is not nice to laugh at a person's mutation...but...

TOAD???TOAD??? Did I read this child right? TOAD???

... Paty wanders off, very perplexed...
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

That is pretty gross I agree Paty. Toad. :ick Nighty and all his velvet fur. MMM...just to pet him. :naughty Of course my choice will always be Northie. :northie I just love him! :love Something about a guy with pointed ears. Except Spock. Never got into him. lol
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Oh, cheeze...
I was heavy into Spock!!! the tragic alien who was neither human nor vulcan...but both! I really loved his take on humans...he could look at human behavior and comment on it without sounding supercilious or sarcastic or whatever...
Before Spock, there was Namor, the Sub Mariner...who went back to when I was a pre teen!! I have had a decades long love affair with pointed ears!!! I even wanted to have my ears pointed...but never had the funds to do so...sigh...the price of beauty!!!
LOLOL
Paty
sigh..Mags' only fault that I can see is that he doesnn't have pointed ears...sigh...
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Mags is definitely a sexy older man! I've always loved the guy. Shame on how they have treated him as of late. :shame

God! Just to run my fingers through his white hair. Ok...I'll stop drooling now. :D
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Come on, you have to admit that Ray Park made a REALLY hot Toad. :naughty
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

well... I have always postulated that Magneto's hair, because of his power, is constantly in motion...like ripples on a stream.
Fair boggles the mind... if you think he has to consciously control it's movement...that is, still it in human company...heh... you'd know when you were getting TO him by what his hair did...heh heh...
and then again, there's the ability to manipulate the pleasure centers of the mind with magnetic impulses... Everything we experience through our senses comes to our brains via electromagnetic signals, doesnn't it?
the possibilities are endless where Mags is concerned...if only he'd wage love not war...sigh...

bleedin' man has a one track mind...sigh...
needs a hobby...a peaceful hobby...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowwhatImean? knowwhatImean?
heheehehehheee
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Y'know...it just occurred to me as to why Mags is always in such a constant state of irritation...
Back in Uncanny 150, Dave showed him donning his costume via magnetic impulses...which led to the theory that his costume was shot with metal threads...or that the costume was woven of metal thread completelly...forming a fabric type of armor. this has been expanded on in later years and is generally thought of as a "given" these days...
but have you ever wondered what metalized thread would feel like on your ...um... more TENDER parts???
get a hair caught in a fold? have a piece of metal thread rubbing you the wrong way? OOg...methinks Dave didnn't do Mags any favors...maybe he should have just let him run around in the altogether...Yeah!!! now there's an idea...
LOL
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Originally posted by Paty
sigh..Mags only fault that I can see is that he doesnnt have pointed ears...sigh...
Oh that is one very delicious visual Paty! :lick One I will enjoy for a while. :naughty
Originally posted by **Northstars Love**
Mags is definitely a sexy older man! Ive always loved the guy. Shame on how they have treated him as of late. :shame

God! Just to run my fingers through his white hair. Ok...Ill stop drooling now. :D
Yes he is! Gods and Goddesses he is! And I will not get started on these…so called stories.

Oh, don’t bother stop drooling, Ken. *uses drool mop to clean up and places a drool pad down* There, see? All fixed. ;)
well... I have always postulated that Magnetos hair, because of his power, is constantly in motion...like ripples on a stream.
Fair boggles the mind... if you think he has to consciously control its movement...that is, still it in human company...heh... youd know when you were getting TO him by what his hair did...heh heh...
I never thought about that but wow, thanks for the idea! : love
and then again, theres the ability to manipulate the pleasure centers of the mind with magnetic impulses... Everything we experience through our senses comes to our brains via electromagnetic signals, doesnnt it?
Yep! Of course, it seems people forget this, but it does have possibilities.
the possibilities are endless where Mags is concerned...if only hed wage love not war...sigh...

bleedin man has a one track mind...sigh...
needs a hobby...a peaceful hobby...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowwhatImean? knowwhatImean?
heheehehehheee
Paty
*sigh* I know. And of course I know. And would sure stand in line to...ahmmm…assist in any way I could.
Yknow...it just occurred to me as to why Mags is always in such a constant state of irritation...
Back in Uncanny 150, Dave showed him donning his costume via magnetic impulses...which led to the theory that his costume was shot with metal threads...or that the costume was woven of metal thread completelly...forming a fabric type of armor. this has been expanded on in later years and is generally thought of as a "given" these days...
but have you ever wondered what metalized thread would feel like on your ...um... more TENDER parts???
get a hair caught in a fold? have a piece of metal thread rubbing you the wrong way? OOg...methinks Dave didnnt do Mags any favors...maybe he should have just let him run around in the altogether...Yeah!!! now theres an idea...
LOL
Paty
OWWW! Oh, never thought of that! Ouchie! Maybe boxer briefs under the armor? But I’m beginning to think Dave didn’t do him any favors either.
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Nah...boxers? OOg... I am voting for silk undies...serious drooooooool...and only occasionally, in an emergency will he don the metallic stuff without protection for the tender parts. Mags may be psycho, but he's not that kind of masochistic! But Mags in the buff in bed...yummy... I just bet in X Men number one...the Chris Claremont/Jim Lee opus... Lee had himin the buff and they made him put the sumo panties... I MEAN, freakin' diapers!!!... on him when Rogue woke him up in the Savage Land scene. Whatcha bet? Little shadow here and there...it would have been just like Lee to do that...heheheheheheeee...
Sigh...but you know editorial... us girls can't have ANY fun or prurient interset...only guys...sigh...
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Silk is even better. I just thnk of silk as in silk boxers-and thoses would show. And oh, naked mags? Darn...one thing would make that better and that's Rogue joined him.

LOL! Ok, so I guess I get to have a little fun, just wish I could have some with the guys too. And tasteful fun where the girls are concerned, but that's asking a bit much. Sadly. Oh well.
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Fuzzy_Elf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fuzzy_Elf »

I'd marry either Kurt, Logan, or Remy....they're all so hot! ^_^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
We'd be halfway to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name

:: Evanescence - Anywhere ::

:: Current avatar made by Esgalordwen ::

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

How can you pass up a blue guy with a tail? :love
Personality wise, I think I'd get along best with Hank tho'. But Nighty is just so yummy, I think we could work out any differences...:lick

Do I have to pick just one ?
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

LOL...you got a point there, Panz! While the Mormons got away with polygamy for a while I think polyandry has always been illegal in the good ol' US of A...LOL
I have no idea why...something to do with antiquated and anachronistic tribal laws. Personally I think several men around to choose from is a great idea...just as I am sure that guys would love several women around for variety.
Of course, you got to deal with all that testosterone and the jealousy and such...probably not worth it. so it's back to the original question of why marry any of them?

On an aside to Fuzzy Elf...I love the poem in your signature spot... did you write it? I know a whole list full of ladies who would love it! I won't pass it along without permission, of course...or without proper literary credit...but it blew me away!

Paty
:maags:
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Fuzzy_Elf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fuzzy_Elf »

Oops! I forgot to credit that poem in my sig...thanks for telling me, cuz it's not mine at all...like I could ever write something THAT beautiful...LOL! :D That is the work of the most brilliant writer ever...J.R.R. Tolkien, and it's actually a song sang by Samwise Gamgee in the Return of the King...so no, I didn't write it, and I'm sure you can use it or share it or whatever, cuz half of the Tolkien fans I know have it somewhere! Just say it's To.kiens...like I forgot to do now!! :bamf
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

cool beans... thanks, FE...Dave would probably have recognized it... he reads the trilogy at least once every year and can just about quote it off the top of his head!
I read the trilogy once about thirty years ago and loved it..well.. I loved the first book...slogged through the second book and loved the third book.. so it was a good, if long, read! The movies were fantastic and though they changed some things, were pretty true to the main core of the story and definately to the tone and grandeur of the fantasy. Too bad Tolkien didn't live tosee them! I think he would have been pleased.
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Fuzzy_Elf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fuzzy_Elf »

Ok cool, glad to help you! :D
LOTR is definately one of my fav books! I've read them all only a few times, and I want to start all over again soon! But right now I'm stuck in re-reading all the HP books! :P But yeah, the movies are absolutely great! I first saw FOTR and then I read the books, so it's not like they ruined the characters for me. And about not following the books entirely...well that's just about impossible, I think! I think PJ did a marvellous job, and if Tolkien had still been alive, then he'd have thought the very same thing!

But we're getting OT here! :rolleyes
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Don't we always, sooner or later? LOL. Anyway...hmmmm...so, which girl would I go after? Rogue is one-and she would go with the guy (if Paty would share, which I doubt. *sigh*) Storm too, maybe. Or Wanda.

Ok, not going to touch the fact that I have a thing for the father and the daughter...nope, not touching that. Not enough Psych classes to work though that yet.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Now you know I have thisTHING for Mags. And the fact is...Wanda is my Alter Ego...always has been since long before Mags was revealed as her father...so you wanna talk Psychological conflict here.
Since my real father disappeared when I was three, I have never been a "daddy's girl" ...but in Mag's case I might make an exception... Hmmmmmm...no, maybe we had better NOT go there...
Heh...
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020