Pesky mutant questions

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Pesky mutant questions

Post by scheherazade »

Originally posted by Lauren
still...would he wear his visor or his glasses? and what if they fell off or something? and isn't it uncomfortble to sleep with those on?
I would assume, if he can fight evil without his visor coming off, a little athletic lovemaking is not going to be that risky.
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Pesky mutant questions

Post by SmoothBamf »

Also, does Cyclops ever get dust in his eyes? What would happen if he did?
I think dust would be incinerated the moment it got past his ruby-quartz glasses or visor. The ruby-quartz on the other hand, I'm not sure what would happen, but from I understand, his beams are from a different dimension, so my guess is that if shards were to fall into his eyes, they'd probably enter the other universe that his beams are originating from. [/quote]

i would like to know where you heard this different demention thing because i was under the impression that he was solar powered and I'm more than fairly certian that the beams can't incinerate anything they are only kinetic force

I think if he got sand in his eye there would be the risk of said partical of sand to be propelled thru his visor/gasses, which could inturn cause the second problem of ruby quarts in the eye. what would happen then, I do not know but it would be more than likely be destructive
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Pesky mutant questions

Post by nightcrawler30 »

does cyclops ever have to go to the eye doctor?

why does cyclops vissor gets small and smaller is the different serries?

what happens when jean gets a concusion?

dose colosses ever get lead poisioning?
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Azur
Lubber
Lubber

Pesky mutant questions

Post by Azur »

Originally posted by Panz
Do clones have belly buttons ?:P
i think they should : an embryo is "programmed" to grow an umbilical cord an a placenta in order to nourrish iteself during its development, no matter if it is growing inside of a real woman or an artificial womb created by a mad scientist :toothy

now, do Jamie Madrox's duplicates have bellybuttons ? :D