Is Xavier a .... or what? * title edited by a mod*

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Wow, lots of old faces in this thread. How come the one that came back would have been my last choice?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Originally posted by SmoothBamf
I have not been heer for a wile so since I started this way befor dedly genaces
and alot of bad stuff that the prof has dun has come to lite douse anyone agree with me now
Oh... the inner editor simply cries out.

Also, unless I missed it I'm now wondering what was the original thread name -- dick, douche, asshat? What was it?!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Originally posted by SmoothBamf
I have not been heer for a wile so since I started this way befor dedly genaces
and alot of bad stuff that the prof has dun has come to lite douse anyone agree with me now

:shifty

*here ; *while ; *before ; *deadly ; *genesis ; *a lot ; *done ; *light ; *does

Am not doing the punctuation, because then it would mean I would have to change the sentences completely.

:shifty

:cracked
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

it was dick and I know my spelling sucks but you got the point right
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

Your spelling was pretty good 4 years ago though.

Welcome back. :)

-e
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

some times I have frend translate my hand ritten stuff
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

okay, I think that's enough of going on about misspelling, let's get back to the issue of how much a dick Xavier is.

edit: plus I was just pulling your leg when I did all those corrections. :)

[Edited on 2/11/2008 by steyn]
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

hear some stuff he's done starting at deadly genaces he forced like 6 months of traing into like 1 month psycicly then got that team killed and then eraist them from everyones memorys as if thay dind;t egsist also he knowly and willingly traped and inslaved a sintioned life form (the danger room)

thats all i got wright now gota change my sons diper i'll have more latter
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:magneto
well...
I think it is pretty obvioous that Xavier is... and has always been ...a DICK!!!

He's also a creep! and at this point, emma is controlling HIM??? scott I believe... but Xavier??? Not hardly!

Apparently the absolute power of telepathy corrupts absolutely... as the old saying goes...

Now, with Emma, she being the White queen and no heroine...I understand it. Xavier is supposed to be trying, at least, to be a good guy...even though his methods are questionable at best... and some of his conduct is simply horrid...So emma can now control charles????? gimme a break!

The boyos at Marvel have destroyed, imprisoned in outer space, married off, or otherwise gotten rid of all the strong women characters EXCEPT this bitch!!! I have given up on the idea that Wolverine is the multiple man ...because he appears in seventeen places at once... in favor of Emma being the multiple man indulging him/her self in appearing in virtually every book so the fanboy readers can drool about dominatrix sex and slobber over size double D boobs in a bustier...

when this thread started backin 04...the books weren't wall to wall sex and violence... now they are.
I almost feel sorry for grousing at the crap back then because i didn't believe it could get worse!
sigh....
well... it has. and the prof is still a dick... even more so... and a whiner...and emma is beginning to show her true colors...and where this is going I dunno, but I am totally sick of this tootsie. the books are little more than toilet paper for twelve year olds to jerk off to...and the bustiers will surely cause the little puds to wanker off...sigh...
When they did the Emma Frost limited series, it was supposed to be for girls. right. I asked my comic shop guy if girls were buying it. Nope. He said that it was his opinion that the boys were buying it to tear the covers off and hang them over the toilet to humiliate themselves with... or other secret acts...
I concurred, unhappily...
xavier may be a dick... but he is a complicated and interesting dick. emma is just a bitch.

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

wow, I agree with just about every thing you said. I was just discussing that the other day with a friend of mine. I'm going to go a little off topic cuz this made me think of my #1 complaint about secret invasion. which is I was really hoping that some of the people that got off the skrull ship were the real ones like the white queen, beast mocking bird. Emma was way cooler as a bad guy I can except all those bad traits mentioned above as a bad guy but not as a hero and I don't like her haveing the diemond form cool power but give it to someone els and I still kinda hate Cat Beast. I mean a cat is a Beast but if you are going to further mutate a guy named Beast don't you think you could be more creative than that. all I'm sayng is that it would have been a nice twist and then all most all of Grant Morasens crap
would be gone