Spiderman 2!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Winged Outlaw
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Banned

Spiderman 2!

Post by Winged Outlaw »

Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Spiderman 2!

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

What a great movie! The action sequences with Doc Oc were terrific. I wish I could say I felt X2 was done as well as this movie. And although I had heard quite a bit about the movie from a number of online friends, the ending was still a surprise.

The only frustrating part was Peter’s real life, I just got to feeling so sorry for him, but then Peter Parker always has been the All-American schmuck.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Spiderman 2!

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

*****************ATTENTION All SPIDEY FANS!!!******************

According to an article I found on http://www.superherohype.com/spider-man ... hp?id=1901,Spider-Man 2 will come out on: November 30!!

SPECIAL DVD BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
Disc One
* Commentary with director Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire, producer Avi Arad and co-producer Grant Curtis
* Technical Commentary
* Blooper Reel
* "Spidey Sense 2" trivia track with "pop-up" facts and trivia about the film and the world of Spider-Man
* Four Web-i-sodes -- original online featurettes from the film's theatrical release
* Train "Ordinary" music video
* Previews

Disc Two
* "Making the Amazing" -- A 12-part documentary from pre-production to the Hollywood premiere
* "Hero in Crisis" -- A deeper look into Peter Parker and his personal battles in the continuing story of Spider-Man
* Ock-Umentary: "Eight Arms to Hold You" -- A special look at Doc Ock from the comics to the big screen
* "Interwoven: The Women of Spider-Man" -- A look into the lives of Mary Jane, Aunt May and the other women in Peter Parker's life
* "Enter the Web" -- A groundbreaking multi-angle look behind-the-scenes at the climatic Pier sequence captured in real-time
* Art Gallery -- A collection of Alex Ross' paintings used in the opening credits of the film
* Activision's "Spider-Man 2: Spinning the Game" -- A behind-the-scenes look at the making of "Spider-Man 2: The Game"
* Weblinks

Spider-Man 2 Gift Set Items
* 2-Disc Widescreen Special Edition DVD
* Exclusive Limited Edition Portfolio of Artwork
* Over 25 well known comic book artists created artwork inspired by "Spider-Man 2" specifically for, and only available in, this collector's edition DVD
* Collectible "Concept to Screen Comparison" Portfolio
* View the transformation of various scenes of "Spider-Man 2" from sketches and concepts to images from the final production
* Postcard Collection of "Spider-Man 2" Artwork
* Five postcards which feature original artwork used in the theatrical advertising campaign of "Spider-Man 2" including the well known trilogy campaign of "Sacrifice," "Choice" and "Destiny"
* "The Amazing Spider-Man #50" Comic Book
* Reduced size reprinting of the original comic book in which Peter Parker decides to give up being Spider-Man

Courtesy of: Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Spiderman 2!

Post by Gaz »

Jeez :eek Talk about extras. I don't think I'm gonna get it. I might wait for the box set or whatever. That is a helluva lot of extras though. That thing sounds like its gonna be like 60 bucks.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Spiderman 2!

Post by TelegramSam »

Am I weird that I'm totally in love with Doc Ock? He's so cool in this movie, with the tentacles and coat and sunglasses. It's like an episode of "Dexter's Laboratory" gone horribly wrong.

And really, he's not so evil, he just went a little batsh*t crazy for a while, but he was very noble and tragic at the end. :D
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Spiderman 2!

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

*****************ATTENTION All SPIDEY FANS!!!******************

Again this is a new Spidey-related info. Most of you know there will be a Spider-Man 3,but I just found this info yesterday: Spider-Man 3's new villian is: VENOM (and possibly Man-wolf) And also, there WILL be a Spider-Man 4 and will be relesed May 9,2009.

Click on the links for Venom's and Man-Wolf's bio:

Venom

Man-Wolf
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Spiderman 2!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I saw it 3 times, it was great, except they should have let Doc Ock live, so they could have the Sinister Six, but it was great anyway. Also, according to the cartoon, Mrs. Jameson is dead, but she is in the movie and her death is the reason JJ hates people who "hide behind masks"