Jill, a question about Chuck

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Need to ask you a question about Chuck. Where does he live? I'll explain why I am asking.

Yesterday I went to my old comic store haunt in Glendale, California. While there I found an Uncanny 436 signed by Chuck "Austen 04" in the comic bin. It was priced at $2.50 and I was amazed at how low priced it was. I asked the guy why it was so cheap and they told me that Chuck goes in there all the time and signs his books. I'm just curious where he lives because I used to live in Glendale, California and they told me he lived nearby. :scratch I'm just not sure where. That can mean Eagle Rock, Burbank, Pasadena. Just curious what city he lives in. :)
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

well, i don't want to be too specific, but yes, he does live around there. both he and his wife work in Hollywood, she is a writer/producer as well. so they do live in that area... and he does have a few comic shops that he frequents, and there is one store in particular where he is good friends with the owner, i think it was in Glendale. and he's pretty open about signing stuff, he'll sign anything you stick infront of him. so i can totally see him signing backisues that may be in the store as he's talking to the owner.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

I grew up in Glendale and worked there until I moved to Vegas 5 years ago. I used to buy all my comics from that store and I know the owner pretty well. There was a time I didn't go into the store except maybe to say hi because there was a period I wasn't reading comics.

So Chuck's wife works for Hollywood I gather so naturally he would live around there. A little off-topic but living in LA you meet a lot of celebs but I don't get phased by them. :LOL I flew with David Arquette going to LA. He was reading a script for a movie he's doing.

I know nothing more :shifty
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

...No chance Chuck could come to the other side of the world to sign my comic-books ?? :D:D
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue