House of M

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

House of M

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Funny little 20 questions about the House of M

http://www.yourmomsbasement.com/archive ... .html#more

I particularly enjoyed
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Magneto and Xorn together at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

House of M

Post by Tracker »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Funny little 20 questions about the House of M

http://www.yourmomsbasement.com/archive ... .html#more

I particularly enjoyed
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Magneto and Xorn together at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
That is pretty hilarious:LOL

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to this. Thoughts anyone?
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

House of M

Post by Northstars Love »

A little excerpt:
10) Now, the Wolverine in this, is it the brainwashed Wolverine from Millar's run, the Wolverine that appears in Astonishing X-Men or some other Wolverine entirely?

Wolverine, much like his counterpart in the wilds of nature, can actually split himself into perfect duplicates. It's a little known fact that there is actually only one wolverine in the world...all the others are just copies. This is how Wolverine can be a mass(off panel)murderer, in the Savage Land, and trapped in the X-Men Mansion, all at the same time! Why, if I'm not mistaken, Wolverine actually appears in a few panels of last week's Rann/Thanagar War #1! So, not only does Wolverine get knives that shoot out of his hands, he gets to bang all the hot X-Women AND split into multiple copies of himself? Man, if I was Multiple Man, I'd be PISSED.

Sad, but soooo true. I've always believed in the multiple Wolverine. Can you say hidden second mutations? :D
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

House of M

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Guess someone's a fan of Ferris Bueller's Day Off...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Lysistrata
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

House of M

Post by Lysistrata »

I just read # 6. Kurt gets a line! Two whole words! And really, compared to the (lack of) action in the rest of the book, he's not doing badly. Pietro is apparently mute and poor Wanda (who the Hype Machine said would finally make an appearance in this issue) is hidden behind the Manchurian Headdress of Doom - and is mute. The only one of Mags kids who knows how to talk is Lorna, and the only word she can say is "Daddy."

Okay, not that I'm getting bitter, but this really is such a great premise! I wanted a great story out of it. Or a mediocore story out of it. Or, really, any story at all. At least some of the tie-ins have been pretty good. (Though my local comic shop didn't have any of this week's Uncanny in stock when I got there. *mope*)

I'm developing a serious love-hate relationship with this miniseries. After all that bitching, I can't wait to see what happens in issue 7. :rolleyes