X-Men #200 *Now with added SPOILERS*

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I totally recognised Quiet Bill's name, but can't remember who he was...was he the guy who the New Sun used to open the portal or..whatever??

And...I dunno, I want Remy to be a bad guy!!!!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Yup. Mind you he didn't talk and he was killed, but that was him.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I enjoyed this review of X-Men 200 at the Uncanny X-Cast forum.

I finally read the Beast back-up story last night, and wow. Took me a good look and some googling to figure out who all those villains were, but damn, Hank. :shakeno

My husband is actually going to read this issue today – he looooves the Marauders.

Edited to add this bit from Scans Daily of Cable and Deadpool 42... maybe Cable really is toast. Woo!
http://community.livejournal.com/scans_ ... tml#cutid1

[Edited on 28-6-2007 by Slarti]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, and I was wrong. It was quiet bills buddy that was killed. But yup - quiet bill.

Paws
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

While previous incarnations of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants had been formidable foes for our heroes, the Marauders reeked of pure evil. Their first mission was to wipe out the Morlocks, a population of freakish mutants that lived under New York City. The Morlocks, who had only ever wanted to be left alone, were now the victims of a mass extermination.
Does anyone know what the purpose of wiping out the Morlocks was? I know Sinister was behind it, but what was the point?

Haven't read the issue yet but I'm looking forward to playing Guess the Villain.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm. TBH I don't know how much was canon and how much was fanon, but I thought that the reasoning was that they were 'inferior' and therefore 'polluting' the mutant strain with their crappy little morlocky genes.

But then, its sinister. They may have just done it for the 'shock and terror' part of it.

Paws