Sebastian Shaw?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Sebastian Shaw?

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Okay I just watched Episode 6 of Star Wars from the trilogy collection. (Still can't believe they took out that awesome "Jub-Jub" song by the ewoks in the end) but I see during the credits, the name of the guy who played Anakin in that last scene when he's with Yoda and Obi Wan (Even though they edited Hayden Christiansen in) was:

SEBASTIAN SHAW?! That's SO FUNNY! I never knew that!

My question, (to my fellow comic readers and people of higher knowledge :worship ) is simply, were the createors of Shaw aware of this name, who had it, and who he played when they gave it to him? Or was the hellfire Club before this movie?

Regardless of whether it was intentional or not, it's a funny coincidence and if no one even knew about it, at least I have spread the joy.

[Edited on 18/1/08 by Ult_Sm86]

[Edited on 18/1/08 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS