Spidey 2 Dave?

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.

Spidey 2 Dave?

Postby Neko Cat 7 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:02 pm

Hey Dave! Have heard or seen :spidey 2?
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Spidey 2 Dave?

Postby Dark Bamf » Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:50 pm

Sure have, and I'm itching to go back and see it again! It was great! The Doc Ock effects were amazingly effective, and I liked the added touch that the arms were controlling, and that Octavius managed to overcome them at the end. 'I will not die a monster!'

Of course, now everybody and his dog knows Pete's Spidey...:LOL

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout

Title: The Creator

Spidey 2 Dave?

Postby Neko Cat 7 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:48 pm

Speaking of :spidey, do you know where I could find Amazing Spider-Man Issue #036? The 9/11 tribute?
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Return to Cockrum Corner