Dave, a voice from the past.

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
Slvrgost
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Slvrgost »

Dave, For some reason, I was thinking about you today. I have over the years wondered what happened to you and your family.

I typed your name in google, and there you were.

This is Tom Hoffman, who you knew in Air Explorers at Lowery AFB. If you have your picture of the Eagle Scout Ceremony from back then, I am the tall one in it.

What has become of the rest of your family? I have not taken the time to read all the info about your recent health concerns, I do hope that you are doing better and that all will be well.

Should you feel like it, please drop me an e-mail at the address I provided when I registered.

Tom......
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

Hi, Tom--

Of course I remember you! I couldn't find your email addy though. Try sending it to me by U2U.

My family's been tgrough some rocky times over the years, but the two you knew best--my dad and my brother Doug--are both alive and well and living in Marion, Illinois. Dad's 93 now and fading, but he still has good days and mostly remembers all the guys from Explorer days. Doug's recently widowed, but seems to be doing ok.

Let me hear, ok?

:bamf

[Edited on 5-6-2006 by Dark Bamf]
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Slvrgost
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Slvrgost »

Hi Dave, Good to hear about your Dad and Doug.

My e-mail is tomhoffman@starband.net.

I am married and living in Denver, Iowa my wife Vonice and I just got back from a 2 week vacation in the Bahamas. We went scuba diving on a live aboard sail boat out of Freeport. Grand Bahama.

It has been a good many years. Oh, to know what we know now and have all the P&V of a teenager. We could probably re-invent the world.

I spent 4 years in Marines from 65-69 and got out and tried to figure out what I wanted to do when I grow up. Problem is I am sitll trying to figure that out.

HaHa.....

Shoot me an e-mail and we can carry on that way.

Tom....
Slvrgost
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Slvrgost »

Hi Dave, Good to hear about your Dad and Doug.

My e-mail is tomhoffman@starband.net.

I am married and living in Denver, Iowa my wife Vonice and I just got back from a 2 week vacation in the Bahamas. We went scuba diving on a live aboard sail boat out of Freeport. Grand Bahama.

It has been a good many years. Oh, to know what we know now and have all the P&V of a teenager. We could probably re-invent the world.

I spent 4 years in Marines from 65-69 and got out and tried to figure out what I wanted to do when I grow up. Problem is I am sitll trying to figure that out.

HaHa.....

Shoot me an e-mail and we can carry on that way.

Tom....