100 character questions

Our players get creative with Scrawlerearth Fan Art and Fic!!

100 character questions

Postby Murphy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Part 1: The Basics

1. What is your full name?
Reed Alexander Richards

2. Where and when were you born?
Central City, California – November 19th, 1995

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Well my mother's name was Evelyn and she was a very loving woman. I only remember her a little bit, she died when I was young. My father is Nathaniel Richards, a scientist. I don't know him too well, but he's a man that is very dedicated to his work, intelligent and he loves his family.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
No siblings.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.

6. What is your occupation?
I don't have an occupation at the moment, I'm getting reading to start college

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

8. To which social class do you belong?
Well I don't really think in those terms, but my father is wealthy, so I guess we'd be part of the upper class.

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I have an allergy to dust, but it's mild. I just get a little sniffly and sneezy at times.

10. Are you right- or left-handed?
I'm right handed, thought I can actually write with both hands. Just not quite as well with the left.

11. What does your voice sound like?
Some people tell me that my voice is very boyish. I'd like to think that it's maturing with the rest of me, though.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
“Well actually...â€
Image Image
Murphy
Lubber
Lubber

100 character questions

Postby PsychoKez056 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 am

100 character questions

Noriko Ashida

Tokyo, 13th of may.

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)

Father - Hosihro Ashide [Alive] Finacial advisor to a hotel chain business. Polite but firm older man with a very acute sense of humour only mom seems to get.

Mother - Yumiko Ashida [Alive] House wife and hand made Kimono maker, a generally smiling woman who fusses over me in a mildly overprotective way, bless her.

One brother - Keitaro Ashide, gods know where he is, I can remember he always said I would look better with blue hair and had a tendancy to collect and throw spiders at me.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.

With my parents in a small house on the outskirts of Tokyo, its got a nice surrounding garden and its own shrine out back. surrounded by some good climbing sakura trees.

Before I manifested, I was a senior student in a school back in Tokyo afterwards though I had to be home schooled until Xavier's turned up.

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

OK well I'm short, at like 5'0", weight? ermmm *pops out and finds scales before returning.* about 9st-ish and thats all your getting. Well I'm japanese not that that isn't obvious. Natural hair colour is blacky brown and no the blue streaks in it aren't natural. I've got brown eyes though apparently they glow while using my powers.

If I'm not in my Cyber gear or cosplay I actually find my uniform for school like strangely comfy and good for running in. So 'no' on the tattoo front there aren't any orignal *good* ones any more and I've I got a fairly big birthmark on both my hips, kinda looks like patches of whitish skin.

Money wise? I think you call it middle class? if your talking school wise I'm the lead jock and head band geek of the school haha.

I'm kinda hyperactive? but not sure if thats all the sweets I eat or my powers playing up my energy levels, other wise I'm all good on the health front (fingers crossed).

Right handed, though I can scrawl with my left! haha.

Sqweaky I suppose, kinda soft when I'm speaking normally.

I don't, but I do tend to give very awesome derp looks and anime eyes as it's gotten nicknamed *laughs*

13. What do you have in your pockets?

Hmmmm.... paper clips, a few iron pellets, 5 packets of Calpis sweets, afew wrappers and a plaster

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

*Gestures to the entirity of herself.* Erm... I live off sweets, i'm a messy person like always and I'm pretty much always high pitched and moving quickly.

Oh and I collect paperclips. Don't ask.

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

I've had a good childhood, loving family and good school. Can't say anything really bad has ever happened to ruin it for me.

16. What is your earliest memory?

On a red and yellow tryke with my brother in a park somewhere, think our grandparents took us.

17. How much schooling have you had?

Up until I manifested, I've been through all the education I could, even then I got home schooling to make up for it.

18. Did you enjoy school?

Yeah school was pretty fun actually, lots of clubs and I had a good bunch of friends to hang with and it was a decent school with nice teachers. My favourite lessons had to be sports and music though.

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?

If I didn't learn them in music group or the sports teams, well the rest are hobbies like my ice skating and roller blading or lets offs for my powers ie making mini magnets.

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.

I suppose there were afew pop idols, though my favourite was a gravure idol... sorry glamour model called Anno Haruna, she's really pretty and cool! Also I like her cause she was different from the rest because she liked doing her own thing, she was a retro gamer!

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

Well my dad was always at work really, but i suppose we got on when we did spend time together. Me and mom got on really well at home so long as she didn't mention marriage and grandchildren haha.

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

*blush face and small voice* .... a pop idol......

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?

Going to the park or cinema, climbing trees and running about in the mud during a storm haha.

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

I was really energetic still am, I rather like to think I was mainly well behaved and nice to the other kids.

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?

I wasn't popular but I had lots of people to have fun with, Masuki was my best friend though, she was really bositerous and caused alot of mischief a real tomboy haha.

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?

*mumbles* never kissed anyone before.....

27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?

.... yeah I'm a virgin. ¬¬

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.

Ooooo my mainfesting? ha, well over the last six months or so everything electrical I touched kinded kept going on the fritz and my energy levels started going up and up for no reason. It was rather sudden to be honest with you and then one day Masuki jumped out from behind a door and scared me.

Yeah I like flashed or something, singed all our clothes and our hair and like blew every light in a blocks radius... eventually I figured out I could do it on purpose hehe, but not before I got 'encouraged' to go into home schooling.

Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?

Ignoring manifesting my powers, I think getting my scholarship for a music college but obviously they kind of don't want me now. Getting that letter like made me try so much harder and gave me something to really aim for so I could make something of my life.

30. Who has had the most influence on you?

Aside from my passing fads, probably my ex boyfriend Ashikoto, he was always giving me ideas and pushing me towards my dreams, I'd rather have listened to his advice then anyone elses.

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Definetly getting my scholarship so far, even if it is exempt now, it proves I can work hard and meet my goals when I really try for them.

32. What is your greatest regret?

My ex boyfriend, best thing to happen to me but apparently I put my trust in the wrong lad.

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?

..........Caused a several block power outage on purpose because I didn't want to do my maths exam............

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?

Yeah minor criminal damage (see last question.)

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?

I don't remember it well, but when I was little and my brother was still in the house, I remember him and dad having an arguement in our shared room, I was hiding under the bed and it came to blows I thought I was going to be next.

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?

First time I lost control of my speed and ended up tumbling into the school pond. EVERYONE was watching.

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?

My brother going away, mom and dad never explained it to me just that it wasn't nescessary. I'd want him back so we could all sort stuff out as a family.

38. What is your best memory?

Ashikoto on own first date, he made me a bunch of origami flowers and we sat and had a sunset picnic.

39. What is your worst memory?

Easily my most frightening (Q35)

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?

Very optimistic!

41. What is your greatest fear?

Spiders and being left alone by my friends

42. What are your religious views?

My parents are buddist and I guess I agree with them, but I much rather like the old Shinto ways. I've even set up shrines about our house and garden for Kami.

43. What are your political views?

Erm? shorter school weeks and more holidays?

44. What are your views on sex?

Errrrrrrrrrrrr *more blushing* it should between two people that love each other I guess so it can be all trusting and about having respect for you partner.

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?

I really don't think I could ever kill someone, I see it as really wrong.... but I think if a friend or lots of people were in danger and I *had* to I might.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?

Deny the freedoms of another.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?

Oh definetly my mom and dad are!, they are so totally devoted to one another its kinda hard not to beleive that everyone can't find a soul mate.

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?

Experiencing lots of things and making sure you explore yourself to.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?

I'm pretty honest really.... maybe alittle to honest sometimes about well anything in my mind, I don't like admitting I'm afraid though I like to try and soldier through it.

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?

I am not a marmite person, tried it in europe once and no never again.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?

Aside from the obvious ones of like murder rape etc, I'd go for lying to people and back stabbing them. Its just such a wrong thing to do makes my skin crawl trying to decieve people.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?

friends and family really, I don't like the idea of million dieing but if I had to chose it would be mine before strangers first.

Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?

I'm a nice polite person, quiet warm to all people really i just pay more attention to those I'm close to and distance my self from the people I don't get on with.

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

Masuki, because she's my best friend duh, she makes my life all kinds of fun.

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

My Dad because of how hard he works, and what he's been through to get the position and respect he's got in his business today.

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.

Masuki still wins here as my one best friends and yes even now she's still a tomboy haha

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.

nope

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.

Yes with Ashikoto, he ditched me after finding out about my powers for a girl he'd been seeing behind my back.... kinda obvious that wasn't true love.

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?

Someone with a good sense of humour, non photo epileptic and able to keep up with me haha.

60. How close are you to your family?

Very close to mom, sort of close to dad.

61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?

Nope and I'm 17, not sure I'm ready for my own family yet. besides screaming children.

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

I don't know, I'd say Masuki but she's not really reliable if I needed help and I'd be afriad to bug my parents for stuff.

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?

Masuki, she'd not reliable but she'd stick up for me if I needed it, she likes fighting haha.

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?

My family and friends I hope.

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?

Ashikoto for ditching me for sex and because of my powers.

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

I avoid conflict or try and help settle it.

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

Yep I can be quite bossy sometimes. Its why I used to lead music group and the gymnastic's team for my school.

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?

Yes definetly! More people to talk to and share music and sweets with haha.

69. Do you care what others think of you?

Oh yeah lots, I like being liked not so much clothes wise more that people liek me as a person though.

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

Ice skating, rollerblading, dancing and everyones favourite kareoke!

71. What is your most treasured possession?

A little box of fur from my dog, Roshi, it goes everywhere with me.

72. What is your favorite color?

............All of them? ..... seriously I think I don't have a favourite.

73. What is your favorite food?

Calpis sweets! or spicy dim sums

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?

Romantics and poetry

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?

Go out see a comedy movie, go to a rave come back and drop! or go see a punk or pop concert. Anything lively really!

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to

No, no and no.

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?

If I'm not out at a rave or club now I'm probably having an evening rollerblade round the park followed by film and sweets at a mates house.

78. What makes you laugh?

Playing pranks, good jokes and sarcasm, and people saying completely the wrong thing at the wrong time even me.

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

Animal/ people cruelty, random acts of violence, people being like phobically abusive towards other people, lots of stuff really.

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?

She how fast I could make it round the out side of Tokyo on my rollerblades!

81. How do you deal with stress?

Eat even more sweets then normal, make origami then do my old favourite of magnetising paper clips.

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?

Always spontaneous, if I plan anything it fails horribly haha.

83. What are your pet peeves?

Touching my paper clips, seriously. and anyone disturbing my shrine houses.

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?

I actually don't have a rountine as such, aside from turning up to school and occasionaly my clubs. Otherwise your more likely to disrupt and upset me by actually giving me a strict rountine to follow. My best outline of a day Wake up, do stuff, go to sleep.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?

I think its that I am a people person, and can get along with almost anyone.

86. What is your greatest weakness?

I never ever think things through if it isn't to do with my education. If its not life changing I don't think just act.

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I wanna be taller!

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?

Extrovertive easily. outgoing and peppy am I!

89. Are you generally organized or messy?

*burst out laughing* messy does not cover me sometimes.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

I'm good at sports, playing musical instruments and running now apparently.
I'm not good at maths, organising things or tidying.

91. Do you like yourself?

Yeah I think I'm pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)

Wow deep, have yet to really do anything heroic but I suppose when I get round to it, it'd be because I like helping people when I can and its gotta be pretty cool being a super hero and having people look up to you.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

I want to become a famous musician or pop idol, though I play better then I can sing haha.

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Travelling the world I hope! I want to visit as many countries as possible before finding a job i *can* settle into.

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?

Sugar overdose. totally just death by sugar crash.

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

Say fuck it and lose my virginity, streak and oooooo .... hmmmmmm find a way to permenantly graffitii my name somewhere really really visible.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

Not falling into the pond! erm that I was a good person I suppose.... or hopefully whatever I become famous for haha.

98. What three words best describe your personality?

Out going, energetic and optimistic.

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

Loud, hyper and jumpy

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice...)

Me : Oh my god girl clean your room! and FFS slow down for like five minutes! also that many sweets is not good for you!

Surge: *foot shuffling* .... I'm sorry

Me: D: I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout *hugs*

(excuse the short answers I'm impatient)
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

100 character questions

Postby Scumfish » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 am

For Ankka!!

-

Donald Thorsheim Blake. Though I really prefer Ankka.

Finland, 12/1. They call it Village Bäckström, but it's just a collection of huts fifteen miles outside Angeli.

Mother is Aamu Blake, a vetinarian and my father is Donald Blake Snr, a CEO of a building company. Mother is pretty quiet, but...intense, and father is more laid back - when work isn't winding him up...

Nope. Only child. Not that I mind.

I live by myself, with the rest of the...tribe? I suppose you could loosely call it a tribe. I have my own log cabin, though. It sounds very quaint, but it's a two-storey house, very warm and my own place. Open fires, furs everywhere...even a large window I can watch the Northern Lights out of. I live up in North Finland, you see, in the Arctic Circle...there's always snow on the ground. It's very beautiful.

Depends on the time of year. Mostly I help on the farm when I am not away on National Service. If I'm away, I'm a Kersantti, a sergeant, and I have served mostly in Afghanistan and Iraq with the coalition forces. When I am home, I help with the reindeer herding and dogs, and in winter my duties include wolf-watching. I'm also a fairly good blacksmith, as that is one of my primary year-round duties.

I am very tall, 6'6". Very well built, shoulder-length blond hair and blue eyes. I have very classic Nordic looks, apparently. I don't tan well, so I am naturally pale - except when I have come back from my tour - and when not dressed to keep warm or in my military uniform I am usually in black leather or jeans and shirt. Scars, I have a scar from a bullet in my side, and old ones from a bear-rake across my back. Apart from that, I'm pretty smooth-skinned. No tattoos or anything yet.

I don't really think that way. I mean, we're not poor, but considering we're Soumi...

Not that I know of. None that's been found, anyway.

Either, but my right is stronger.

Deep, very accented if I try to speak English. I uh...I'm not exactly...good with it. Apart from that? I've been told I have a chocolate voice. Not entirely sure what that means...

I don't know, whatever seems appropriate at the time. I'm a quiet person who sometimes doesn't talk to people for weeks.

The One Ring! No...I have a few extra rifle rounds, flint and tinder, a packet of cigarettes, string, a round for the flare gun, some dog treats, lighter, some random girl's number aaaand...a phone.

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I don't talk much. And I have a habit of showing off sometimes. Apart from that, I'm not really sure...

Probably more interesting than other peoples, but good. I'm pretty sure most people didn't know how to clean and fire a shotgun by the time they were eight...

Curling up in a wolf's pelt in a bad snowstorm. The entire tribe were in the main cabin, because it was so bad.

The usual amount, I think.

As much as any kid. It was nice, and the only time I ever really got to hang with anyone my own age.

In the tribe, I guess.

My dad, and Thor himself. What? You can totally have a god as a role model! He's awesome!

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
Pretty well. We're all tight-knit - you have to be.

A viking. It took a long time for me to learn I already am one.

Playing with the puppies, riding the deer, riding in sleds and running around in the snow with a toy sword and hammer and cackling.

Good ones, I think. I was very honest. And quiet. And I liked helping people.

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
Well, there weren't many children in the tribe, but I suppose I was at school. Sertii was my best friend ever. They tried to seperate us on several occasions because we were little shits when we were together.

Heh. Sertii. We were fifteen, at a party. He was a little surprised. So was I, but it turned out alright.

...Nope. Sertii, at fifteen, at the party. I got a girlfriend not long after that too.

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
I fell out of a tree, and then I wasn't falling any more. That easy. And it was really hard to damage me. Oh, and I can pick things up I shouldn't be able to.

Hmm. I would say finding out I was a mutant. I sort of always wanted to be one, and then finding out I am...well, let's just say flying through the Aurora Borialis is...amazing.

I would say my Grandfather, Brimar. He taught me everything I know about the Soumi and my heritage. Grandpa Blake taught me not to take people seriously.

Wrestling a wolf bare-chested in the snow. Seriously.

I don't really have one. Though I'm still kicking myself over losing a dog last year.

...Made Sertii snort pepper for a dare. He got snowed in with me last year when we were having a last drink before reporting for duty and I made him think it was a test of manhood. His fault for believing me.

No. Wouldn't dream of breaking the law if I could help it.

When the bear got me, I think.

...Don't ever try to piss outside when there's a snowstorm, it's minus 60 celcius and you're drunk.

Not pissing outside.

Getting my first puppy.

I don't really have one, but I suppose being mauled by a bear might qualify for that.

Realistic. You can't be a Soumi and hope that all the reindeer are going to survive the winter.

Being buried under snow. Sometimes, we have to dig tunnels through the snow if the winter's hard enough, and one year when I was about eleven a tunnel collapsed on me.

Well, I follow the Nordic pantheon...Thor, Odin, all of them, but Thor's my patron god. Apart from that? Pretty easy as far as religion's concerned.

Don't really care, so long as they leave the Soumi alone.

It's very fun?

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
People? I've been a soldier, you have to shoot them before they shoot you. It's a job. But outside of that, no, I don't think I can look someone in the eye and kill them. Animals? Well, a lot of the pelts I have are wolves I've shot myself, and sometimes you need to put an animal out of its misery.

War.

I like to think they exist. Maybe one day I'll find mine.

Happiness, good people and good food.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
I'm quiet, but pretty honest. I like to think I am, anyway.

Apart from Finland being a superior race? Hah, no.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
Eat vegetarian food. I'm sorry, meat was put on this world for a reason, animals are there to be eaten. If I was a vegetarian, I may as well eat with the deer.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
If there's something out there, I haven't found it yet.

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
Politely, and probably a little suspiciously until I know them. If I know them, I'm pretty friendly.

Don't really have one most important person in my life. My family, really.

Grandfather Brimar. He's done a lot - he can remember when we still followed the herds instead of staying settled.

Sertii's the friend I've kept from school - we're close and have been through a lot together. He's part-Soumi so he likes to learn about his roots. We also have had an on-off thing for a while, though I don't think it's serious.

Sertii's as close as I've got, apart from girlfriends. Apart from that, not really.

I'm too young, I think. I've had crushes, but no one I want to stay with.

Looks, personality and good hands.

Very - we're all good friends with each other, I think.

61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
Hell no! I'm way too young for that. Too young to think about it too.

Sertii and my parents.

My tribe, because...that's what you do. You protect everyone.

Sertii and my tribe, I hope.

A rat called Mikhaal. His parents are Russian, says it all really. Well, no, that's not fair, his mother's lovely and his dad works hard, he's just an asshole.

I'll argue if it calls for it.

I suppose so. If I have to. I'm kinda lazy when it comes to that.

I don't have a problem with it, but I tend to stay in the corner and to myself a lot. Not shy, just not really used to it. Unless I'm on stage - then the crowd's mine.

As much as anyone, I guess...

Shooting, reading, playing games and playing with the animals. Oh, and drinking. And singing in the band.

My rifle and my shotgun, my books aaaand my cabin.

The ones in the Northern Lights.

MEAT.

Fantasy, mostly, but I will give anything a try.

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
A quiet night, sitting on the roof, watching the Aurora Borialis with a good book.

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
Occasional smoker, very much a drinker.

Quietly, though I do go into Angeli and play the odd gig or hang with a few friends.

Most things, oddly enough.

If there is something out there, I haven't found it yet. Except being called a Laplander. That makes me want to punch things.

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
Read, probably.

I shoot things. It works.

I like plans, but spontinuity is fun. Is that a word? I suppose it is now.

Do not touch my guns. I get irritable when my guns are touched. Oh, and calling me a Laplander. And Satanists.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
Mmm. Wake up, feed the dogs, do whatever is needed. Relax for an hour, go to school or, if snowed in, clear paths. Come home, do homework, do chores, sometimes wolf-watch, sometimes spend evening with parents, sometimes just chill. Not really all that fussed by disruption...unless it's by Satanists.

Patience, I think. And willingness to help.

Uuuh...I can be a little lazy and less than serious. Also? My English. It's not great. I really should practice it more.

Don't think there really is anything I want to change.

Quiet extrovert, I think.

Fairly organised, though a little mess is good for the soul.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Helping, patience and singing. Bad? Um. Punning, doing as I'm told, and not breaking things.

I'm nice enough.

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
I just like to be useful. That's all.

Support Nightwish and Tristania on a tour.

...Probably doing the same things as I'm doing now...

Old, peacefully, possibly famous so the whole world mourns.

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Sertii, play with my dog, tell my family I loved them.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Being hot, of course.

Friendly, happy and calm.

Friendly, quiet and slightly mad.

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice...)
Trust me, boredom's a good thing. The adventure books seem to leave out all the mud, blood and sweat the poor bastards have to deal with - being a hero's not all it's cracked up to be, y'know.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Clarice Ferguson - Blink

Postby puppygirl » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Clarice Heqet Ferguson

Cartusia in the Bahamas on the second of September, it's like this teeeeeny little island that no-ones EVER heard of, there were only like ... fifty people living there when we left ... I think ...

Mama was ... is Nailah Ferguson (she was Chalthoum before she married), Daddy's name is Gerald. I haven't been in contact with them since I was ten, but I remember that they loved me a lot, and they worried about me a lot too.

No, I think maybe Mama and Daddy would have thought it irrisponcible to have another baby with the situation we were in.

I'm a drifter, I travel from place to place and I usually sleep in hard to reach places, like sheds on top of apartment blocks or the balconies of abandoned buildings. For the past few years the closest I've had to real home is in Quebec with Blanche and Louis Martin, they're the kindest people I know along with Narayan.

Super-Hero! Under the alias Blink I travel the country righting wrongs and defending the helpless! I try to keep as anonomus as possible of course which is why you probably haven't really heard of me, I just want to help people. For the past couple of years I've been doing odd-jobs here and there, like I worked as a fruit picker in the summers and wash dishes at grubby little all night cafes, it doesn't pay much but I don't need much (and it also means that I can sneak some money to the Martins in exchange for board, they'd never accept it if I just gave it too them but I like to help!)

... How long you got? Well last I checked I'm 6"1' ... not sure about weight but I'm very physically fit and pretty muscular for a girl so probably a bit on the heavey side, I'm mixed race you might be suprised to learn, Mama's familiy is black Eyptian and Daddy's white American. Style of dress? Well when I'm not in my costume I usually wear whatever, I have to rely on charity for clothes so it's a bit hit or miss, but prefer just jeans and a shirt, I'm sorta a no fuss girl :)

As for the other stuff ... weeeell my skin is a sorta pink-lavender colour, with my hair a few shades darker, my eyes are bright forest green and they glow in the dark apprently, I don't seem to have any pupils or anything either which is kinda strange but I can see just fine. I also have these markings on my face, they're not scars or tattoos, I was born with them. I have a diamond shape in the middle of my forhead (my third eye in chakra) two half cresents just above my right eyebrow and a full cresent going through my left eyebrow and eye, ending on my cheek. As for scars ... well I've got loads of them from all the fighting, luckily none of them are too disfiguring.

Umm, i'm not sure what we were back on Cartusia, but in the US we ended up homeless so I guess the lowest ...

Not really, though my left ankle's always been a bit weaker since I broke it that one time.

I'm a righty :)

Erm ... I dunno, like every other girl my age? I squeak when I get excited sometimes and if i'm really sleepy-angry-excited you can hear the pidgin from the island comming back ... I dunno, Mama always said I sounded more like a white girl than black?

I go 'like' a lot, and 'oh my gosh', I never swear as well if that counts?

Hmmm, lemme see, a sewing kit for some repairs, some change, a candy wrapper, my prayer beads and a spider with only six legs that i'm keeping in a match box till I can get it somewhere safe, poor little guy.

I'm easily exciteable and apparently I can be kinda ... intensly friendly sometimes? Does the not swearing count here too? Oh! Sometimes I speak in third person and self narrate when I get too into the hero zone.

Before we moved to the US, wonderful from what I remember, afterwards ... well, I made the best of it.

Mama teaching me how to climb trees to pick oranges, we tucked our skirts into our panties to do it and it was so much fun, mama could climb like a monkey! I think I was maybe just about to turn four?

Not much, it was very disrupted with moving all across the country.

Not really, people teased me a lot for my looks.

My parents for most normal things,like cooking and sewing, with the Martin's building on them as time went by, Narayan taught me about religion and how to think on a more ... cosmic level I guess? The combat is mostly self taught through experience, I believe it's called 'The style of no-style', pretty cool huh?

BATMAN! No seriously! Batman is my hero! Like ... old Batman before he got all moody and dark and stuff. My parents as well, and Narayan.

Really well, Mama and Daddy were tough but affectionate.

A super hero! And if I couldn't be a super-hero I wanted to be an astronaut, and if that didn't work out, a vet.

On Cartusia it was climbing trees for fruit and playing on the beach, when we were homeless I used to make up stories to tell to Mama and Daddy in the evenings, and then when I was put in the homes I liked to watch Batman on TV and play in the gardens if they had one.

I was always very happy, no matter what, and even if I felt sad on the inside I always looked happy on the outside. I guess I was pretty quiet too, I was a daydreamer..

Erm, I never really had friends as a kid, with how I look and all the moving it was kinda hard to make them, I think the closest I had was a girl called Mindy who'd been orphaned in a fire and had a burnt face. She liked trucks, but then I was moved again and lost contact with her.

Nope, never been kissed.

Yes, I'm a virgin.

Well, I've always known I'm different 'cos of how I look, but I manifested my teleporting powers when I was twelve ... I really don't wanna go into how, it's embarassing. I watched some of the older boys at the home I was in playing Portal to get ideas once I stopped being freaked out by what I could do and then I started praticing, 'flinging' is a lot of fun!

Anyway, the reason I became a super-hero is 'cos of karma, I figure that if I help enough people i'll earn enough karma to find my parents again ... though sometimes I worry that maybe that's selfish of me? I dunno ...

Important? It's kinda hard to think what the most important is, I'd say in order of occurance, my parents putting me into care, discovering my powers, running away from the homes, meeting Narayan and meeting Jean-Paul.

My parents and Narayan.

Saving Quebec from a bombing with Jean-Paul! We saved so many lives do that and when we got rid of that bomb ... it was just amazing, I felt like a REAL hero then!

Don't tell anyone but it's actually being part of the reason Jean-Paul handed himself in to the police in Quebec, 'cos it caused him so much pain with his friends at Xaiver's with the Brotherhood. I know he'd tell me it's not my fault that happened and that if we hadn't done anything he would have been part-responcible for mass murder which I don't think he would have been able to live with but ... I still feel bad for him.

Evil? Umm ... I don't think I've ever done anything really evil, I've sometimes lost my temper when dealing with criminals though, like ... the really scummy and I would say evils ones, so maybe I've kept on hitting them after I should have stopped but I always made sure to port them to a hospital and inform the police, and help the victims.

Probably sorta? I'm probably wanted for being a teen run away and for vigilatism and fighting.

My first night alone in the home after my parents gave me up, I cried all night and it took me months to be able to sleep.

... Manifesting my teleporting powers.

Not having to leave my parents.

The first time I tried 'flinging' with my powers, it was terrifying and exhilirating at the same time, it felt like I was flying, it felt like I was going to die.

The care worker taking me away from my parents ... watching them getting smaller out of the back window and then vanishing ...

Optimistic! If you believe everything will work out okay and do something about it, it will!

... Mimes, they freak me out!

I'm a Buddhist of the Indian/Tibetian traditions, and I think some of my parents Baptist-ness still lingers too.

"Why can't we all just get along?"

Well I'm not a monk or a nun >,> so sex is okay so long as both people are able to consent. Personally I think you should only have sex with someone you care about since it's such a deep connection, and that superficial sleeping around is ultimatly damaging to your soul, but I don't like preaching at people so I keep my views to myself unless someone asks. If someone's a slut it's thier choice after all, and it doesn't stop them from being good people.

No, I could never kill, to kill is wrong, and while sometimes it might be your only option as a final form of defense, that doesn't make it right or okay

Theft, when you get down to it theft is the only crime, whether it's theft of material things, freedom, dignity, reputation or another life.

I believe in soul mates and true love, but I think a soul mate doesn't have to be your true romantic love. I believe that there's all differnt kinds of love and they can all be as deep and important as each other, so a soul mates can be a friend or relative you love more than anything ... just not romantically.

"Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third." - Marge Piercy

I don't hide my true self, I am who I am and I'm proud of that ... I guess though I hide my feelings as much as any other seventeen year old girl I figure.

I'm prejudiced against people who hurt other people, they tend to get ported to the nearest station a liiiiiittle worse for the wear.

Kill, it's wrong. Or help participate in any crime at all, be it moral or legal.

I am prepared and at peace with the fact that if it calls for it, I will make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good if it is ever called for. I'm not scared of death. "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13

I like to think the best of everyone, so I'm friendly to everyone I meet ... if they're not nice people then I'm not so friendly as time goes on, but I try not to be rude. If however it's someone in the process of commiting a crime I give them two chances to surrender usually and then lay the smack down.

Right now? Well I dunno? Jean-Paul? He was my first real friend and I sorta feel like he's the big brother I never had you know? I ... also might have a bit of a crush on him, but he's gay so nothing will ever come from it, which I'm cool with, so long as the people I love are happy, i'm happy too.

My parents, they had to make some hard choices and thought they didn't turn out so good they stayed together and worked thier hardest at it, and Narayan, he was my first real teacher and was there for me at my darkest point. He made me believe that there's good in the world again.

Jean-Paul, Blanche and Louis Martin. Blanche and Louis have been like an aunt and uncle to me, they always welcome me into thier home and look after me and I care a lot about them. Jean-Paul is my best friend and I think he's the bravest person I know, he'd probably agree outwardly since he's a little full of himself, but in the funny way, but to hand himself into the police when he could have run away, and to run towards the guy with the bomb ... you need to have a lot of courage to do that. He's also pretty cute and has pointy ears as well.

No, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment.

I don't think so, I have a small crush on Jean-Paul and I've seen like ... actors and stuff and thought 'Ooh! They're hot!' but apart from that I've never really had the chance to really ... do the dating thing.

Umm ... I dunno? I guess I'd have to find them physically attractive and they'd have to be like ... not a jerk. Thought the biggest thing would be finding someone I like who isn't put off by how I look.

I was very close with them, and I miss them every day.

Oh gosh no! I'm far to young to think about that. I think I'd like to have kids one day though ... but I'd have to be in a stable realtionship and have secure money and a place to live and things ...

The Martin's.

I trust Jean-Paul to watch my back if we're together.

I know my parents (whereever they are) miss me, Narayan probably misses me when I don't go and visit him and if anything happened the Martin family would miss me too.

There's no one I really despise, except crooks, 'cos they take what isn't thiers.

Oh I hate arguements, I'd rather stay out of them if at all possible, all that negetive feelings are bad for your karma.

I don't know ... I mean, maybe if I had too? But if I do join the X-Men then I'm sure there's loads of people there that would be way better at it, like those teachers.

No, not really, I don't have much experience with it.

I've learned to be pretty thick-skinned when it comes to what strangers think of me, but I care a lot for what the people i'm close too think about me.

Fighting crime! Hee, when I'm not doing that I like watching TV and animal spotting.

My Kermit the frog doll, and my lucky penny, it's been sheered in half.

Green!

Anything pickled.

Erm ... I'm not so good at reading, but I try to read the papers when I can to keep up to date with news.

I like going to museams and art galleries.

Oh no, using drugs like that is against my religion.

Prowling around the clubbing districts keeping an eye out for trouble, dealing with drunks is not fun.

I have a pretty childish sense of humour xD

Well, I'm not shocked by just how depraved humans can be anymore, but you know what offends me, most of the music these days offends me! It's all about random sex!

Daydream.

I work it out by training.

It depends on the situation really, if it's serious thing then you need a plan but spontaneous can be fun, if it's just for fun.

People of smoosh bugs instead of just putting them out of the window, the bugs arn't going to hurt you! :(

Get up, find a place to wash, dress in civillian clothes, find some food, change into costume, go do some good, get changed, have some dinner, go to bed. And that depends entierly what kind of disruption it is >,>

Hope and determination, hope that things will get better and the determination to make it happen.

I can be pretty reckless, and act before I think when I get too into the moment.

... Maybe get rid of the weak ankle?

I think everyone would agree I'm an extrovert.

I'm pretty tidy I think.

Fighting, singing and cheering people up. Thinking things through, cooking, school type stuff

Yeah, I think I'm a pretty good person :)

I believe in karma, if I do enough good I just kknow I'll find my Mama and Daddy again.

To change the world for the better in some way.

Hopefully with my parents, if not still doing the same thing I'm doing now till I find them.

In my sleep after a long, happy life.

Tell my friends I loved them, write a letter to my parents in the hope that someone else might find them and then I'd meditate, so that when death came I would be at peace with myself.

Well, for making the world a better place.

Cheerful, energetic, brave.

Crazy, happy, affectionate

No matter what happens, try and hold onto your hope and intergrity. There's so many people in the world who'll try and break you, it really is precious. Oh, and seriously, you'd probably feel a lot better if you just swore every now and then, really.
Last edited by puppygirl on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr

"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

100 character questions

Postby JSherlock » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

KEVIN FORD

Kevin Ford

Atlanta, Georgia, June 20th 1997

Mom died giving birth to me, but her name was JoBeth Ford, nee Gabriels. Dad's dead too. But he was Michael Ford. He said mom always laughed, and tried to cook, but was terrible at it. She had a kind heart and would drop everything to rescue a lost animal she found wandering the streets. Dad worked hard to support us. But he was always at every school event, no matter what. I miss him. He was always trying to get me to open up about everything, and wanted to talk about anything and everything going on with my life. He wasn't overly hovering though. Gave me my space.

I'm an only child be default. Dad never remarried.

I'm sort of crashing at this one guy's place. He's nice enough, but that's relative. He pays well for me to clean his place up and to hang around for longer...and I get the guest bedroom, but it gets awkward too, so more often, I'm in an old school bus at a junkyard. It's quiet there. Howie, who runs it doesn't bother me at all. He's got a live and let live philosophy. He's a vet from some war. He doesn't talk about it. He does get a cut of my earnings from my junkyard art sculptures, since he brings in the buyers.

Junkyard Artist. Self-styled metal-bender extraordinaire - give me a soddering tool and a metal saw, and I'll whip up a masterpiece of modern technological artistry.

I've got hazel eyes, brow hair, and I'm kind of shrimpy. But I scrap well. 5'8" and 146 pounds. I'm white, but pretty much an American mutt. I prefer and require synthetic clothing...usually all in black. I'm not into fashion. I like tank tops under my long sleeved shirts, since it can get hot with the gloves and long sleeves and pants.

The lowest of the low. I'm not even welcome in the transient towns.

Not that I'm aware. The disease thing might be iffy. I need to get a checkup at the planned parenthood soon.

Right-handed.

I can make it sound like whatever you want. But usually it's low and smooth. I don't smoke, so I don't sound gravelly.

Y'all.

A knife, half a wrapped burger, a bus ticket, some money, and pack of condoms.

I don't touch people unless I have to. I have my hands in my pockets just in case. Sometimes, I find my gloves off and I'm trying to touch something...I crave and desperately want touch...I think my brain tricks me into hurting things just so I can get that feeling.

Really good. I never felt too bad that I didn't have a mom, and dad was always trying so hard to make a good life for me.

There's a commercial on T.V, and I'm dancing to it while dad's laughing behind me, trying to get a shirt over my head.

I didn't finish high school, but I was bringing in all A's.

Yeah. I had a lot of friends. It wasn't that much fun with homework, but the rest of it was good.

The streets. And mother nature's got a cruel streak.

My dad. Corny yeah. But I know he worked so much for me and him, to make sure we were doing well. So, I've always promised I'd work just as hard to support myself.

Dad and I were tight.

I wanted to be one of the librarians that got to read stories all day to the other kids. Or maybe Picasso.

I liked drawing and sculpting whole cities out of playdough.

I was quiet, and I preferred to do the hands-on projects over writing a paper. I didn't lose my temper a lot. My neighbor called me sweet-tempered.

Oh yeah - popular with my friends not so much in the world at large. We'd run around pretending to be Harry Potter and stuff. Roy was my best friend. He got me into a lot of trouble, since he was more...outgoing than I was. I'd just follow along.

Pass.

I'm not a virgin.

I woke up one day able to kill things with a touch. A mutant. I'm unregistered because I don't trust the government.

Important in what terms? I think it's when I got on the bus by myself to take me away for good. I grew up a lot on that ride.

My dad.

My rendition of the Pieta with scrap metal.

Pass. Killing my dad unintentionally.

See above.

Not officially.

See #32.

I walked in on Roy's older sister when she was peeing.

I wouldn't have killed my dad. Then everything would be all right again.

It was raining, but I had my bike to get home from school, but dad took off from work early to come get me - we went out and ate chicken fried steak and we stayed up all night watching really weird black and white movies, and then he called my school and said I was sick, and he called in sick, and we just hung out, talking and doing chores around the house the next day.

Optimistic.

I'll kill again.

There is no god, otherwise why would I and other mutants be suffering?

Down with corruption and up with people who know what real life is like.

Complicated, to say the least.

I'm not sure. I have killed. I don't think it's acceptable at all. Unless my life was directly threatened.

Kill someone because their personal beliefs differ.

No.

Being alive?

I hide my true self.

Sure, who doesn't?

Things.

My dad.

Depends on what they're paying me for and how much. But then again, I'm always polite with my art customers. It's a case by case basis.

My dad.

My dad. He gave me everything he had, and I want to repay that.

I don't have any friends.

No.

No.

Ha. I don't look.

They're dead.

I can't.

Nobody. Myself.

Absolutely not. Just me.

Nobody.

Myself. For reasons outlined previously.

I avoid conflict.

No.

Not really. It's too dangerous.

Not really. They can think whatever they want.

I like making art.

My flame gun.

Red.

Chicken fried steak with lots of gravy.

I don't read much.

Art. I like movies, too. Lots of action and body counts.

I don't do any of those things unless it's required.

Dumpster diving.

I've forgotten. It used to be stupid internet things.

Nothing. I'm immune to a lot of things now.

Make art.

I ride the bus, so I can people watch, and forget my problems and focus on theirs.

I like plans.

People who say one thing, but then turn around and demand for something else.

I wake up with the dawn, and I work on my art pieces for a while. If Howie's lined up a buyer, I'll go get a shower, and wash my clothes. I'll then eat breakfast, if I can find it, then make fishing touches on my art, and make the deal. I'll go shopping for food with the money, or buy new clothes. I've got a special hiding spot that I save some money. After that, I go trawling to make more money.

My inability to give up completely.

My desperate need to feel touch again.

I'd have no more powers.

Introverted.

Organized. I need to know where everything is, just in case I have to split fast.

Art, intimidation, lying. Running, telling jokes, looking older.

Not really.

Become a famous artist.

Probably dead or rounded up in a mutant witch hunt.

I'd wither myself into dust.

Eat a good meal at the beach, finish my favorite art piece, turn myself into the police.

My sculptures.

[Edited on 26/12/2011 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Re: 100 character questions

Postby Scumfish » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 am

Cormick Twister Grimshaw. Yeah...yeah, I know, get the laughter out, I know you want to...

Whitechapel, London, on the merry 9th July! Ain't that nice, I'm a summer boy.

...Jesse and Marion Grimshaw. Dad's an artist for a gaming studio, Mom's a programmer. Do I have to talk about them? Yes? Oh great. They're hippies. They should have been in the sixties. They're...nice and well-meaning...I guess...and intelligent when they're not stoned...

Yes! Doodles. She's older and engaged, lucky cow, which means she got to escape. She's pretty cool, a little too uptight but then she's like...high-powered businesswoman now.

...Oh, and you think my name's stupid? She started off with Yankiedoodle. She's changed it to Kylie now. Don't blame her.

Home. With my parents. But I live in the basement. Thank fuck for my mutation, I don't have to actually 'leave' it.

L33t Sk1llz! I'm a top-ranking PvP WoW player with- okay, okay, I know that blank look. I also model occasionally. For free, or expenses. Hey, it's a job, I guess.

Lessee now...6'3" of lanky blond bastard. I'm kinda like Snow Villiers only not quite as wide, you know? Hair's below my shoulders and I look pretty scruffy - and talking of Snow, I have his L'Cie mark tattooed on my arm. What's that? Yes, yes I am a geek. Don't really have much weird-looking about me except my eyes - I mean, they're black. No whites. Except the iris, it's a really cool Tronny blue that glows, man, it gloooows.

Uuuh. Right, fashion? I swing. I go from goth to chav to skater to 'fuck this, I'm not wearing anything 'cept boxers'. Guess I'm kinda pale, though I tan well easy. Apart from that? I'm just...you know...scruffy.

Upper, prob'ly, only don't let my folks hear I said that. I'm pandering to 'the Man' if they do. Whoever he is.

I'm squishy. Apart from that? I get hayfever. And I break out in all sorts of irritable if I don't spend at least three days a week on WoW.

I dunno, depends what mood I'm in.

I'm London, mate, innit. So cockney. And male. Y' know. Coz of being a guy.

"FUCKING NOOB." "Oi, stay behind the goddamned tank you knob'ead!" Basically things like that if I'm yelling at the screen/on Vent. Which...is pretty often...

Uuuh. Fags. String. Chewing gum. ...Why the hell do I have lip gloss- ooooh. Marie. Right. Anyway...a playing card, my keys with Authenticator and - oh yeah. Those keys. Heheheheh.

Yes. I will not, under any circumstances, eat food or drink that someone else has made without me watching. And you do not, do not touch my phones, rigs or anything technological that is owned by moi. I'm not all that twitchy and I'm pretty damn laid back, but I will go Ripper on your ass. And I can say that. I'm from Whitechapel.

...Interesting. Mom and Dad encouraged free love - which I didn't buy into - and drug-taking - which I hate. Being drugged a few times in the hopes I 'manifest something cool' kinda turned me into a bit of an anti-drugs kinda kid. I dunno, something about flipping out in a maths lesson and watching a stick-figure crawl out of the whiteboard Ring-style kinda did that...

But it was good, I guess. I mean, I know they love me and want the best for me, right?

Chewing on Dad's bong.

About the usual, I guess. Did pretty average, when I wasn't cheating...

Eh...the bullying not so much, but I don't think I got bullied any more than any other kid.

WoW! Nah, I kid. Got some from Tron too.

Uuuuh. Snow? Can't really say I had any off the top of my head...'cept maybe Doodles. Oh, and ol' Ironboots.

Usual sibling rivalry with Doodles, Mom and Dad...is a bit hit and miss, I used to hate my Nana Ironboots until I realised she was making sure I wasn't completely ruined. Gran'da Uly is a bit too grouchy, but then he's got gout, I don't blame him.

Mom's folks, Evelyn and Pete are...well, Pete's an ex-RAF nurse, so it was a military family. They reckon that's why Mom started with all the hippy bollocks, to get away from that. I get on with them pretty well, though Pete's a little weird about my mutanty thing so...we're not close.

I wanted to be a User stuck in Tron, because that was the COOLEST THING EVER. Either that or Lion-O.

Computer games and skate-boarding. Yeeaaah, that's right, I'm a skater that can actually skate fear me now.

Hyperactivity and some kind of mistaken belief that everyone's a good guy really. Except for people with goatees. Everyone knows they're evil.

Fairly. I mean, wasn't like I was the only mutant in school, and people just kinda got on with me. I always have a good few friends, I guess. You get the occasional tosser who can't get past the weird eyes, but mostly the idea of instant cake wins people over.

Your mom!

What, I'm a gaming geek that lives in his parent's basement and you think I've had sex?

...You'd be right. Joanne, right there in the basement when I was sixteen.

Uuuuh. Apart from the eyes? I was...admiring this car...and talking to a mate on the phone and joking about stealing it and putting it in his garage and...yeah...

...Don't tell anyone, though. You won't, right? I mean, it's not like I can return it...and I haven't...you know...driven it...

Winning the European WoW PvP Championship, beating the World Ranked #1 at the time. I'm the reigning champion, and waiting on the World Championships now. I am so going to win this.

Ironboots, I reckon.

So far? Winning the above championship. Oh, and making it through school.

Not asking Joanne out after the sex. Totally should have done.

Probably stealing the car that I totally didn't do.

Nope.

When I had the trip in maths. I haven't screamed that much in my life.

Uuum. Falling off my skateboard in front of some really hot girls and going face-first down a half-pipe. Ooooow.

Totally not the car.

Sitting in a room of eighty people and realising that there were only two of us left playing and absolute silence as I laid the ultimate smackdown and proved just how mighty the English really are.

Still say the trip in maths. I went through three hours of hallucinogenic hell.

Ooooptimistic!

That I'll be knocked out in the beginning of the World Championships.

Don't really have them. Guess I qualify as Technist? That's actually pretty cool. Technist. Yeah. I am the High Priest of Technarchy!

I hate politics. Ugh. In that I do kinda agree with the 'rents, they're all full of shit.

I like it, it should be experienced as often as possible. What other views are there? However, there is such a thing as too much. I don't want to be a slut.

Honestly? No. If there was no other option and it was me or them or my friends/family or them...maybe, but I don't think I'm capable of killing anything other than pixels and PvP stuff.

Sticky question. Take away free will, I think.

Uuuuh...can I skip this one? Please? No? Oh fine. Yes. I do. Happy now?

Good friends and a banging connection, mate.

Pretty damn honest. I don't have much to hide, not really, and it ain't like I'm an emo like Squall.

The French are going to ruin us. Other than that? Naaaah. Pretty open-minded, me. The only thing is...I'm...not comfortable with gays. Dunno why. Usually I just kinda ignore, but...if I get flirted with or I see girls kissing or whatever I can get a bit assy. I feel bad about it, 'cause you know...there's no real reason for it just...something in me don't like it.

Eat anything prepared by Mum. She...can't...really cook, and besides...I'm fed up of being drugged.

Friends and family, hands down, every time.

I like people! Just because I live in a basement, you know. Tend to be friendly and open, but I'll return shit if I get it.

Hmm. Doodles, I guess. And the rest of my family.

Ironboots. Because she's amazingly fair and I love her dearly.

Don't really have best friends, more a group I hung out with in school. We've kinda drifted since we left. Guess Mike's still pretty close though.

Nah. I have occasional girls, no real relationships. I'm too young for that shit.

Nope.

The usual. Nice body, good voice, epic skills, likes WoW and has a semi-decent mind.

Eh, fairly close, except for Pete. He's a little...weird about my mutation. Nothing I can't hack though.

Dude, I'm practically a kid! I'm not even legal in most of America!

Most of my family would have my back in a flash, I know that.

Same as above - because they're family.

Friends and family. I hope.

Eh...there's your friendly childhood nemesis, but 'part from that? No one in particular...

I'm confrontational in WoW, in RL? Not so much.

Again, in WoW...I can do in RL but...I don't tend to. There's better qualified people out there.

Yup. I like people, usually.

Naaaah. Well...maybe a little. But not much.

Playing WoW, skating, listening to music and dossing the intarwebs.

My computers. Oh god, I love my rig. It is a thing of overpowered, amazing gamer orgasmic beauty.

Blue.

Japanese!

All the things.

Computer games. Oh come ooooon, as if you weren't expecting that.

Smoke yup, drink socially, drugs HELL no.

Dunno, depends on my mood and if any clubs have free entry. At the moment, I'm set up to go raiding on Saturday nights.

A fair amount of things, really. I'm easy to amuse.

Uuuh...I hate admitting it, but...gays. I'm probably homophobic a little.

Compuuuuter. Or read.

I take it out on pixels.

Pretty spontaneous. Plans have a habit of going wrong.

People touching my rigs or invading my space or trying to force me to eat what they've made, or expecting PERMENANT CAKE.

Wake up, shower, breakfast. Check phone (the one I use for texting) take meds, play on consoles, flee into basement and spend all day on WoW. Snack. Spend more time on internets, more on WoW, possibly sleep. Maybe. Don't really mind it being disrupted to be honest.

Hah! Being a gamer. I guess the fact I pick things up so damned easily too.

Gaaaaaaaaaames. Oh god games. All the games.

My homophobia. I don't like it. There's no reason for it!

Extro. If I can lead a sixty-man raid, I can talk to people.

Kinda both - organised in a messy way that only I can understand.

Problem-solving, coordinating people, and being friendly. Bad things? I can be pedantic, a perfectionist and intolerant.

Yeeeaaaah, s'pose I do.

I use it to have fun, I swear! That's all.

Work for Blizzard as one of their loremasters or maybe on their development team.

See above.

Immortalise me in WoW!

Find a cure. Cure myself. Have a party.

That I was epic.

Jizz, in, mypants. Totally three words.

See above.

Dude, you're a freakin' geek. Seriously. Get out more. Kiss a guy. Grow up. But stay balanced. Please?
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator

Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Postby Svartfreja » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:08 am

Jessica Miriam Drew

London, England, December 7th 1993

I don't remember much about my mother, she died when I was young but I know that she was nice and my middle name is from her. My dad, Jonathan, was... well paranoid. He insisted on training and discipline and didn't let me have any time for myself.

I was going to... but no.

I'm living in Amsterdam right now... in... well... a brothel... yeah so... yeah...

See above... and guess...

Green eyes and blonde hair (but I usually dye it black). I guess I'm pretty physically fit and around six feet tall... I have a couple of scars from the crash but nothing I can't hide.

Originally or now? Before my dad died I think I'd have been considered wealthy.

I hope not. I'm immune to drugs.

Left-Handed.

Um... I don't know... no one's ever really told me? I mean, I sound British if that helps...

I don't really talk to people a lot so... I don't know... I guess... 'pay first'...

Um... a half packet of gum and a few euros...

I drink more tea than I eat food? I don't know... I spend most of my time on my own...

The first part was nice... the rest was... really busy...

Standing beside my dad when the doctor told him my mum and baby brother were dead.

A lot... but I was home schooled so I don't really have qualifications.

I didn't go to school.

My father insisted on making sure I was well trained.

Not really... I didn't watch tv so I only had my father and whatever teacher I was studying under at the time... well and whatever he told me about my mother.

Well enough as long as I did as I was told.

I don't know... whatever would make my dad proud of me... guess I failed there...

Collecting insects... it was the only pastime I was allowed because it was educational.

Mainly quiet and happy from what I gathered... and curious.

I didn't know any other children.

I don't want to talk about it.

I'm not talking about that either.

A lot of bad things happened.

I can't pick just one... both deaths changed my life a lot...

My dad.

Having not killed myself yet.

Making the decision to travel before I had any money.

Oh there are so many bad things...

Probably.

The first time I was ever on a plane when we started travelling.

I don't really... Can't think of any...

I wouldn't have misread the map...

Sitting down with my dad and talking about spiders... it was the longest time we'd ever talked to each other.

Waking up in the hospital and being told my dad was dead.

Realistic. But I suppose people would call that pessimistic.

That I don't have a family.

I don't have any.

I don't really have any of those either.

I don't know... a neccessary evil...

I'm trained in several ways to do it and my powers make it easily possible... And I know I would if I had to.

Harm a child.

No.

Beng happy.

If I was honest I'd be fired.

I try not to but I probably do.

I used to think so... but not anymore...

No one anymore.

I keep people at a distance as much as I can. It's safer.

I don't have anyone anymore so... me I guess.

I don't know...

I don't have any friends.

No.

No.

It's better if I don't look.

They're dead.

Of course not. I can barely feed myself.

I don't have anyone to turn to.

I don't know anyone. There's just me. So I trust myself.

No one.

Me. I should have tried harder.

I avoid people.

I don't have any social situations to refer to...

No, I don't feel safe.

I wish I could say no...

I don't really have time for those...

My parents' rings.

Red.

Salmon

I have one book I'll read over and over... but I had to sell my copy... it was a first edition and I needed the money...

I don't know... I don't have time... I suppose I like reading... listening to music...

None of those have any effect on me so I don't see the point... but some guys insist on buyinig me drinks so I have to drink them.

Working

I haven't laughed in a really long time.

Nothing anymore.

Probably go back to work.

Drink tea.

Plans are important. I learned my lesson.

People who haggle.

Get up, have a small breakfast, take a shower, go to work, shower between clients, shower before bed, find time to eat dinner. My routine is never disrupted.

My determination.

I don't like to think I have any.

I'd rather not have powers anymore...

Introverted.

Organized. I don't have enough things to make a mess.

Lying, fighting, sex. Talking to people, opening up, trusting.

Not really.

I don't have anything to live for... I guess I just want to feel better about myself.

Hopefully... find what's left of my family.

I'm hoping back in England...

Happy.

I can't think of anything I'd do... maybe give all the money I saved to charity so it doesn't go to waste... I don't know there'd be any point doing anything else.

No one's going to remember me for anything.

Detached, cold, sad.

Probably the same.

Trusting people is not weak.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Postby PsychoKez056 » Fri May 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Jolen's 100 qs

It's just Jolen, I don't know my last name.

1981 I think, Some where near the black forest.

Mother und father worked as gamekeepers und foresters in the Black forest where we lived.

Nein siblings.

In the black forest, no particular area I move around alot and make my homes in the trees and caves nearest to where ever I am.

Scaring stupid teenagers in the woods.

6ft 5, well built thanks to a healthly lifestyle. Brown hair with white eyes. Plant thorns dotted about my body, and all my body hair is plant like fur. Oh and I have vines in my hair and scars from falling out of trees, don't ask.

The one were idiots are left to die if they can't survive.

Alcohol makes me throw up, otherwise none that I've noticed.

For what?

....Like a human talking?

I don't talk enough to have a common phrase.

Hunting knife, wire, few strings of fox gut und ein pretty stone I found the other day.

I like building tree houses? I don't know most people think living in the wild is strange enough.

Quiet, lots of exploring the woods und hard work helping my parents.

Watching my dad skin a deer, that was pretty good.

Not much I can read and write alittle in English und Deutsche und I can do maths. All taught by my parents.

Never went.

Parents or self taught, afew bits und pieces from watching people in the woods.

Just my parent because of how hard working they were, und how much they strained for self suficiency.

Me und my parents got along just fine, though my powers put alittle strain on them.

Game keeper just like my dad.

Tree climbing, drawing und bird watching.

I was quiet, well mannered, alittle withdrawn my mom always said to her friends otherwise well behaved.

Not popular und no friends to speak of.

I've never been kissed.

......lose what?

I made a tree do what I wanted while sitting in it, from there I figured out I could talk to trees und control them, even become one.

Gaining my powers, it gave me such a sense of worth and purpose.

My Father.

Making a mini town in the trees one summer, that und learning to survive with nothing but a knife.

Not being able to save my parents.

Scared the living daylights out of a bunch of kids in the forest one day und stealing all the stuff they left behind.

Nope never been caught.

Just after my parents died while I was hiding in the woods, I had no clue what to do with myself or where to go or how to survive.

Falling out of a tree onto a bear. Bear was not impressed.

Nothing my life has turned out just fine the way it is.

Making my very first working bow und taking down a rabbit with it.

Aside from my parents, being ill over my first winter by myself I thought I was going to die in the snow.

Optimistic, I can survive anything if I try hard enough und prepare well.

Not being able to look after myself anymore.

I don't really do religion.

Politics has no hold on my life at all so I don't bother with it.

It makes more people and animals, so it's going to happen.

I think I could, both in survival and self defence. I'm against killing children however.

Destroy this planet.

Nein.

Being better equipped to survive this life then anyone else, und being very good at surviving everything.

I'm happy to be blunt with my opinions, no point running around und tripping over your own traps.

I'm all for survival of the fittest, can't survive? then your to lazy or unfit to.

Land on a bear again, because it fucking hurts. That und randomly set fire to things.

Me, myself und I. There is no one else I give care about to go to lengths to protect.

I like my distance from people, und I've never known anyone aside from my parents well enough to tell so I'm going to go with nein.

Me? Because I'm who I have to depend on, no one else.

My parents while they were alive.

Don't have any und nein.

Nein don't need one.

Nein.

I don't.

I was quite close to them I guess.

I don't know yet, I like my lifestyle I just don't think it would be good for raising kids in.

Redundant question considering I live alone, but the plants around me I guess?

No one here to.

Hah! No one, except the teenagers looking for the mythical monster I guess.

Ooooo hard one.... nope got nothing.

I like conflict, but there is never any argueing involved.

Pffft nein. Let the masses save themselves.

Nein because people, solitary is good.

Yes, I need to uphold my aura or being a horrific monster of the woods, don't keep it up and people might start thinking their safe in here.

Archery, fishing, rock climbing.

My hunting knife I stole.

... *looks up at trees* Green.

Venison or pheasant, rabbits ist nice to.

I don't have anything to read but when I was a kid I liked to read Grimms fairy tales.

Terrifying idiots

Nein, Nein and Nein.

Same as I spend every night, trying to take over the forest.

Idiots running in terror.

The weird things people come into my forest to do... *shudders*

Swimming normally its relaxing.

Shooting stuff und inventing new traps.

Very much like to have a plan.

Random forest fires and litter.

I don't have a routine, I wake up und do what needs to be done first, namely piss after that its whatever I feel like doing.

My determination to get things done und stay alive.

Honey, I like honey far to much.

*Looks at self for a moment* Nothing I'm fine just the way I am.

Introverted.

Organised I guess.

Hunting, fishing und climbing. Hmmmm Resisting Bee hives, getting drunk und dying.

Ya, I think I'm just fine.

I'm a survivor, I like living out in this forest because it presents a difficult challenge for me to keep on living. Also I feel that due to my unnatural appearance a normal life with the rest of the humans would be both impossible and boring.

Take over the Black Forest und have no humans dare venture in here.

Here, preferably living in one of the big ruined castles.

In a fight against twenty bears. Though there aren't that many bears in this forest. Shame.

Sleep I think or go find somewhere nice to watch the scenery before I go. Or find a bear.

I don't want to really be remembered as me, but I would like the stories surrounding this forest because of me to continue.

Determined, resourceful und cautious.

I have no idea.

Learn what fun is and get a sense of humour!
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Postby PanicSwitch » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Cecilia Marisol Reyes.

May 5th, 1997 in San Juan's La Perla slum, Puerto Rico.

Alejandro and Maria Reyes. My mother's a cashier at a supermarket and my father is- was- a custodian.

One older brother, Miguel, and there is no way to describe his idiocy in just a few words. XD

I live in a mansion that has been converted into a college in upstate New York with a bunch of people who are easily just as crazy or crazier than me and that's really saying something. I'm coming 'round to the place though.

Student, though I should probably try to find something part-time in town soon.

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye colour, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
Oh Jesus. Alright, I'm mixed race, like really mixed race. My parents were hispanic and black Puerto Rican's respectively, but I have both Taino native american and caucasian heritage on both sides. So both my brother and I came out pretty unusual looking.

I'm short (5'3") though that's no surprise 'cause nobody in my family tops 5'9" in height. My weight is nobody's business but mine. My hair is reddish brown, curly and grows naturally into a loose 'fro. My eyes are brown. For distinguishing marks, I've got freckles on my face, crisscross scars on the back of my skull (not that you can see them through the 'fro) and another scar on my upper left arm. Used to not have any tattoos but now I have one of an omega symbol on the back of my neck (also usually hidden by the 'fro).

Like I said, pretty unusual looking.

The lowest - or damn close to it. Most of my life I've been only a few steps up from homeless.

I'm lactose intolerant, does that count?

I use my right but apparently I was left-handed when I was little. For some reason though my mother didn't like this and made me use the right. I could technically use both, but I don't know why I'd bother.

Depends on what language I'm speaking. I have a Puerto Rican accent when I speak Spanish or Catalan and I'm told my accent changes depending on who I'm talking to in English, but I've never noticed any difference.

I dunno, ask someone who's close to me, they'd know.

Wallet, keys, chapstick, packet of tylenol, pen, hair elastic, safety pin…I like to be prepared.

Again, you'd be better off asking one of my friends.

Surprisingly happy, for the most part. There were some rough patches but overall I had it better than most, I think.

The hibiscus flowers outside the window in Puerto Rico, I don't know how old I was, but I left Puerto Rico when I was three so I was probably around that age or a little younger.

I've got a high school diploma, am currently working on an undergrad in microbiology here at XU and hopefully will continue onto medical school after that.

Of course I did! I've always enjoyed learning things.

Most basic life skills I learned from either my parents or extended family. As for my not-so basic skills, I learned most of those at college, through either the teachers or people I became friends with.

This is sorta corny, but I really looked up to my father when I was a kid.

My family's been pretty tight since the beginning and not much is gonna change that. Say what you will about us, the Reyes stick together.

When I was very little I wanted to be a scientist, then I decided I wanted to be a doctor when I was about twelve and haven't changed my mind since.

23. As a child, what were your favourite activities?
Reading, playing with my brother, football (soccer), catching bugs and putting them in jars, the usual stuff.

Pretty much same ones you're seeing now.

Hell no, I was the nerdy science kid in the ghetto that got beaten up everyday in the schoolyard for being 'uppity' until I finally learned to stick up for myself. Pfft, popular…popular my ass.

None of your business.

Again, none of your business! Jesus

I manifested my powers when I was fourteen in a minor car accident, so nothing special there. As for my past, everything that's ever happened to me and everyone I've ever met has influenced me in some way. There's no one thing that made me what I am despite what some people may think. I'm a multi-faceted and complex individual.

Probably coming to XU without this place I'd have had no opportunity to do the things I want.

That'd be me.

Surviving.

God, where do I even begin?

I've done a lot of terrible things, especially to those close to me. It's hard to just pick one out.

No, I don't. Are you trying to imply something here? 'Cause I don't appreciate it.

A better question would be when have I not been afraid?

Like I'd tell you!

To not walk down that street that evening, or to go earlier, or to not have to go at all. Any of these things, so long as it didn't end the way it did.

Going to Coney Island with my family.

The death of my father.

Pessimistic. I like to expect the worst, I'm better prepared for shit when it goes down and often pleasantly surprised when things turn out alright. I just hate it when I'm right...

Losing the people I care about.

I'm a lapsed Catholic.Really lapsed.

Democrat, pro-mutant. I'm fairly liberal, despite what my former religion would lead you to believe.

I do not talk about sex, period.

I could, but I won't. Not unless my life or another person's life is in immediate danger and I have no other options available. Even then though that wouldn't make it right. Just…less wrong.

Torture, of any kind.

…Yeah, I do. I think everyone has their match and equal in life. But don't go blabbing that to everyone!

Living as much as possible in the time you have.

I don't hold back much. If I got something to say you're damn well gonna hear it, whether you like it or not.

Who the hell doesn't?

I won't torture another person, ever. Or allow myself to be used as a weapon.

I'd die for someone I loved or for a cause, if I thought it was an important one, but not much else. I value my life and I'm not throwing it away for no reason.

I treat others the way they treat me. So when you're good to me, I'm good to you.

Myself, of course. If I didn't care about myself who the hell would?

Again, myself. That probably sounds really selfish, but if I didn't respect myself I'd let people treat me like crap and I'm not okay with that. I'm a person that is deserving of dignity and respect.

They know who they are.

I do indeed, his name's Fabian and descriptions would fail to capture the paradox that is him.

That's personal.

Somebody that I can respect and that respects me.

Very close, my family is very important to me.

Jesus Christ no! I'm a little young for that. I would like to have kids someday, just...not anytime soon. I'd have to be finished my residency at least before I'd even consider it.

Charles Xavier, he's got a pretty good track record of getting people out of a lot of trouble.

I trust- have trusted- my friends with my life.

My family and friends would - I hope.

It's kind of a toss up between Essex, Apocalypse and Trask, but I think it's Trask. I hate absolutely everything he stands for. The idea that someone is out there trying to 'cure' mutants makes me sick. There is so many things wrong with that concept that I don't even know where to begin. That and I almost got killed in his fake town.

If I got a problem with you, you will hear about it. I have absolutely no problems telling people exactly where to shove it.

I wouldn't say I'm a leader, though I do like being in charge.

Not especially. I tend to do best when one-on-one or in small groups.

Depends on who it is. I weigh certain opinions higher than others.

70. What is/are your favourite hobbies and pastimes?
Reading, hanging out with friends, dancing, co-op video games, going to new places, practicing martial arts and playing the piano (though the last two I've discovered just recently).

The picture frame I have on my desk, it's actually two frames welded together and it had a picture of my family. One photo is of them before my father died and the other is of them now. It's not particularly valuable but I like it 'cause it reminds me I have people who love me.

72. What is your favourite colour?
Purple

73. What is your favourite food?
You'd think it'd be Puerto Rican but it's actually Greek, I used to work at a Greek grocery and the guy who owned the place would bring me lunch on Saturdays. I sorta developed a taste for it over the years.

I like old science fiction books like Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? , Fahrenheit 451 and 1984. Though I also like other things like realistic fiction, The New York Times and National Geographic.

I've discovered I like going to music clubs recently and I've always liked seeing movies though I can't say I appreciate much art, I don't see how a bunch of splatters and lines is anything special.

I've tried smoking, drinking and some mild types of drugs for the experience but only drinking's become a regular occurrence.

Hanging out with friends, usually we play some kind of game and alcohol may or may not be involved, though it often is.

I've been told I have a wry sense of humour. I don't always laugh because I'm happy or I find something funny, I laugh just as often when I'm nervous or stressed. God knows why.

Ignorance and the things people do because of it often shocks and occasionally offends me.

I'd probably just use to the time to get a head-start on my assignments and readings. If I'm awake I might as well be productive.

I find doing something else for a little while helps, stuff like playing the piano or dancing or training are pretty good ways to stop my mind from racing ahead of me and make my mind quiet.

A bit of both, if it's something important or complicated I like to be prepared but when it's stuff that doesn't matter or I'm just out for a good time I'm willing to just let things happen.

People who don't actually speak Spanish speaking Spanish at me. Don't do that, I don't actually understand you because your pronunciation is terrible and it just makes you look stupid.

My routine varies depending on the day of the week, if there's a mission or emergency and my mood. As for how I feel when my routine is disrupted, it entirely depends on the nature of the disruption.

Intelligence. I like to think I'm quite bright and that I learn quickly, I do seem to catch onto things pretty fast.

I've been known to be exceptionally rash, especially when I'm angry or frustrated, which often results in me doing something I regret.

I would get rid of whatever it is about me that screams 'pick on me' to other people. I am not a victim.

I'd say I'm an introvert, though I can be outgoing with the right crowd.

I'm neat, only way to live in my opinion.

Science, dancing and reading. Thinking before speaking, making a good impression and art.

Of course I do. If I didn't who the hell would?

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
I want to help people. Whether that's by putting them back together after a car accident or saving them from a mass-murderer like Apocalypse makes little difference to me. More importantly though, I wanna make sure my friends come home safe. I can take a bullet, they can't.

…Not to mention I owe Charles Xavier big time for giving me the opportunity to go to college, I gotta pay him back somehow…

I'd very much like to become a doctor, preferably a trauma surgeon.

Hopefully in first year medical school.

Quickly and with minimal suffering.

See my family one last time, get laid and do something really memorable.

That I actually lived my life instead of letting it pass me by.

Vibrant, intelligent, straightforward.

Unbalanced, serious, intense.

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)
Nothing I can say in just a few words XD
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
PanicSwitch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Postby BlueBoffin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 am

Levi Marquisse Harley
The back of my grandpa's jeep, Arizona. September 12.
My mother is Daniel Maria Harley, who owns a zoo. She's really kind and loving. I dunno what the hell dad does.
LEVI IS TOO UTTERLY AWESOME FOR SIBLINGS.
I live in Brookyn. NUFF SAID.
Fighter, dancer, contradicter, zookeeper, X-Man, etc.
I'm 5'10" and my weight isn't important. I'm French. I have redish orange hair that's short and cropped. My eyes are hazel and cute, and I wear an orange turtleneck. And leggings. Also my mom's boots.
THE AWESOME CLASS!!!
LEVI HARLEY HAS NO WEAKNESSES!
ABIDEXTOROUS.
LOUD! AWESOME!
FANTASTIC!
I'M AMAZING!
SEXY BEAST!
WHOOOOOO!
Money, pocketknife, straw, gum.
I'M TOO AWESOME FOR QUIRKS!

AWESOME!
Mom punching a salesman in the face. Also her giving me the phone and saying that Santa was on the other line. It was a telemarketer. But boy, I had FUN!
School? What's school?
What the hell is school?
I just did. Also TV. TV!
Wolverine!
Um... I wasn't allowed near my other relatives.
A zookeeper.
Feeding the amimals, annoying telemarketers, watching X-Men.
I was the SWEETEST, MOST AWESOME CHILD ON EARTH!
Friends cannot handle my awesomeness.
Boys cannot handle my awesomeness.
Rapists cannot handle my awesomeness.
Dad got in a drug scandal and moved to Russia to escape.

Being born!
MY MOM!
Punching my dad in the face.
Not punching him sooner.
Probably punched my dad in the face. It felt good, though...
Five restraining orders, six aarrest warrants, you tell me.
LEVI HARLEY HAS NEVER BEEN SCARED IN HER LIFE!
Finding out I'm not "hot"
Finding out I'm not "hot". DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN?!
Annoying a telemarketer. Also punching dad.
LEVI HARLEY HAS NO BAD MEMORIES!!!!

what
I AM NOT AFRAID!!!
42. What are your reigous beliefs?
I'm Catholic.
FU** THE PRESIDENT!!
Best thing sinced sliced bread.
I can kill. AND KILLING IS NEVER UNACCEPTABLE.
Punch my mother...
Yeah.
Strengh.
I AM ONE HUDRED PERCENT HONEST.
Nope.
Punch my mom. Why? Isn't it obvious?
Mom.

I dunno. I don't really talk to others. They don't really talk to me.
Mom!
Mom!
My best friend is my mother.
NOPE.
NOPE.
Someone who actually talks to me and calms me down.
VERY.
NOPE.
Mom.
No. Not even my mother.
Mom...
Dad!
ARGUING! SOLVES ALL MY PROBLEMS!
Yep.
Sure. I dunno.
Not really.

Prank calls.
My pocketknife!
Orange.
Anything without carbs. And steak! I love steak!
Comics.
Movies.
No.
Punching the crap out of trees!
Other people's pain.
NOTHING!
Punch a lady.
Punching things.
SPONTANEOUS!
People who think they're better than me,

Part 7: Self Images And Etc

Get up. Eat. Punch things. Watch Tv. Punch things. Feed animals. Eat food. Punch things. Sleep. Repeat routine. When this routine is disrupted, I punch things.
Me!
I HAVE NO WEAKNESSES!!
NOTHING! I AM AWESOME!
Extroverted, man.
Messy!
Punching.
Punching.
punching.

Nothing.
nothing
Nothing
Yep.
I like punching things. (Public excuse)
I want to find myfather and punish him for beating my mother.
Killing dad.
Owning a zoo in Arizona.
Heroically, to save my friends or family.
Punch a wall.
Say bye to mom.
Say bye to the animals in Mom's zoo.
My feats of strength.
Kind yet cocky
Armed and dangerous.
Stop this chase for your dad. He's in Russia, not here. You'll spend your life chasing somebody who isn't even there. Do everyone a favor and join the X-Men.
We create our own demons? No, the demons create us.
BlueBoffin
Lubber
Lubber

Previous

Return to Get Creative!