Dark Dens

Timelined fic featuring the survivors of the university years and their new adventures.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Dark Dens

Post by JackSkulls » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:26 am

Timeline Current

It hadn't taken Daken long at all to find and scout out a few different drug dens. He'd found two crack houses and an illegal pot farm. Seriously? With legal pot everywhere there's still people trying to sell pot? He decided that the house with the pot farm would be the easiest to take out first since there didn't seem to be much security on the house. The idiots must not have been doing to well, maybe it wasn't worth it.

Daken easily moved through the neighborhood by foot in his outfit, silencing any animal that noticed him with his pheromones. He closed in on the house and made sure to look for all forms of security measures he could see. There were three cameras on one side of the house but it was obvious that they weren't set up properly. Daken made his way through the blind spots on the house and stood as close to the wall as possible. Too easy.... I hope they actually have money. If not I guess I can take something else for payment.

In moments Daken had found the spot where power went into the house and had wrapped it with a small clay-like charge. His next step was to make it in the house. The front door was out, there were people on the porch to guard the house and he couldn't outright kill them where anyone could see him do it. He'd have to lure them inside. The back door though was completely unguarded. Daken made his way in without a sound and made sure to watch for any kind of security system. The idiots rely almost completely on the idiots out front and the few cameras they had. Foolish!

The next hour he moved through the house methodically and silently neutralizing the people in the pot house. They didn't even put up a fight, this was beneath him but he was bored and wanted to do something. Once he was sure there was no one left inside the house he found the stashes of money and put them in his bag. Hmmm how oh how should I finish this? Daken mused to himself before finding a large stash of pot that he took as well. It didn't smell like very high quality but it would do.

Daken decided that he'd leave the rest of the place untouched. But he wanted to make sure the place was done for good. He took a gun from one of the bodies and went out onto the porch, surprising the guards. He even managed to get off three shots, killing three of the four men before he took three shots from the last guy. “Tsk tsk tsk, is that how you treat a guest?” He took care of the last man before disappearing back through the house and out the back to flee the scene and go to the next targets.

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple

Re: Dark Dens

Post by Esynthia » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:34 am

:cracked That's going to make the news. Mass homicide at illegal pot farm! Jamie's on the case!

JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Re: Dark Dens

Post by JackSkulls » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:36 am

And he'll have done the same to the crack houses too! :toothy

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple