9/24 Issue: Catblocked

Instance transcripts for the new, expanded world of ScrawlerEarth live here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

9/24 Issue: Catblocked

Post by Slarti »

Timelined right after A Telepathier Telepath.

Jamie: Jamie drummed his fingers on his knee as he waited on the Sergeant to come back with his freelance check. The Captain was taking forever to get done in her meeting and she was the one who had to sign off on him getting paid.

Jamie: He pulled out his phone to text Jean then stopped as he pulled up her contact. This was her number over four years ago and he had no idea if it was the same. He made a face at the number then looked up at the ceiling. Maybe... Couldn't hurt to try it...

Jamie: ...Jeannie? He felt like an idiot, but he didn't know how far the range went anymore. Am I thinking alone in my head or are you in here, too?

Jean: Jean jerked the wheel of her little red convertible. "Fuck!" She over-corrected, using both wheel and teke, checked her mirrors and blinked. The fuck? Had she accidentally re-linked them?

Jean: I'm here! She tried to not sound as panicked as she'd felt a moment ago. Unless I'm a figment of your imagination! She wrinkled her nose at that.

Jamie: Jamie frowned and contemplated that. He didn't think any of his dupes sounded like her, but there was one that was really good at impressions. Not that good, though. He didn't think... Um. Good? Anywaaaay... Is your number still the same or did you change it to make sure your creepy P.I.-wannabe ex wouldn't be able to stalk you?

Jean: Jean laughed, looking like a loon giggling by herself in the car. At least she was at a light now. It's the same. She sensed his location. Still at the police station. He wasn't the only stalker around here! I would have been okay with some stalking, she joked.

Jamie: Oh, good! Okay, don't text and drive though. 'Cause I'm in a police station and I don't want to hear over one of their radios that there's a cute redhead in a car crash.

Jamie: He grinned and tapped his camera app, sending her a picture of the boring scene in front of him. Then he turned it on himself and took one of his goofy grin, then another of a close up of just one eye, and still another with his thoughts clearly on what they had done last night. And once this morning. And then his face fell flat.

Jamie: [I have a present for you. Or, will have a present for you. Later. Not dirty. Promise. xoxo bai!]

Jean: Over in her purse, her phone started to blow up with notifications. Holy shit! What was he doing? She giggled again, then paused. Waaaaait.

Jean: How did you know I was driving? Holy shit! Holy shit! Maybe she really, really had accidentally re-linked them?!

Jamie: Because I remember your 'oh shit I swerved too hard' panicky sound. Duh. Oh and there was the desk sergeant with his check. Awesome! Jamie jumped up, signed the release, and gave him a mock-salute before bounding out the door to his 442. "Okay, Baby. To the drug store!" The engine roared to life and he pulled into traffic, hoping he wouldn't pass her on the road. What did she even drive now? That was a very good question.

Jean: Jean blew out a relieved breath, then laughed again. He sort of knew her way too well.

Jean: The short drive to her apartment was nearly over and since she wasn't entirely sure what was going on she tried to concentrate on the road. Then she sensed he was on the road too. A different one, but still. Sigh.

Jean: After a mile, curiosity won out and she gave the spot where the link had been a curious, but shielded, nudge.

Jamie: Jamie peeled into a parking spot and jumped out of his car to dash into the store. [When do you have time today to see me? Even for like 5 min.] Phone back in his pocket he walked as calmly as he could to the pharmacy counter. He pulled it back out when he was in line, waiting. Again. He made a silly face at the camera and sent her the picture.

Jean: When there was no response, she heaved a relieved, triumphant sound. Thank GOD. Jean slid down in the seat to relax, then jumped when her phoned started going off again. What was he doing?!

Jean: In theory, she could steer with teke, get her phone, and read the messages without her hands on the wheel, which he totally knew. He would scold her about it, but he knew.

Jean: She turned into the private lot and grabbed her stuff.

Jamie: He was next! Good! [You might be sorry for letting me know you had the same number] He grinned and shoved his phone in his pocket just as it was his turn. The pharmacist gave Jamie what he asked for and he paid with cash because paper trails were bad with this sort of thing. Right. Now to anxiously await her response.

Jamie: He went back to his car and pulled out his game pad from the glove box. He popped out a dupe to play tic tac toe with while he waited. "I'm the X today."

Jamie: The dupe smirked at him, "But we made a lot of 'O' faces."

Jamie: "Don't be gross about it, dude."

Jean: The phone went off again during her walk and she laughed. I just got home, give me a sec!

Jean: Jean got her door open and went inside, dropping her bag, jacket and shoes in a nearby chair. Kicking off her flats, she went rummaging for her phone and opened the flurry of texts.

Jean: Photos of the police station she'd already known he was at; a selfie, which made her smile; his eyeball, which made her wonder about him; and then... well, that one was just hot. Her brow arched at this 'present,' and his question.

Jean: She looked at the time on her phone. [I'm at home now, if my master detective can figure out where that is.]

Jean: Jean started for the kitchen when a white, puffy cat trotted in from the bedroom, meowing unhappily. "Figaro! Mommy's sorry about last night! I'll get your food right now, okay?"

Jamie: Pfft. Waiting is for the weak. "Ha! Cat's game. Next." He started with a corner 'X' instead of the middle this time. And then he jumped, with an undignified sound, as his phone went off in his front pocket. He pulled it out and smirked. [Don't doubt my prowess. I have a certificate and everything. :P] He would finish this last game though before trying to figure out her address with his handy-dandy research tools.

Jean: Jean smiled at his last selfie and message before her phone went off again. She was going to have to change that notification to something more quiet. [So far, no regrets. You have just sent me future blackmail photos!]

Jean: Figaro hopped up on the counter as she filled his dish, purring and brushing against her arm. The cat paused and started to smell the sleeve.

Jamie: "Another cat's game! I know better than to play this with myself." Jamie Prime gave his dupe a flat look and absorbed him back in before turning back to his phone. [You can't blackmail me. I'm beyond that.] He opened his reverse tracker app and entered her phone number. It gave two possible locations. One was the shop, so he grinned and headed for the other one.

Jean: Jean gave Figaro a stroke and put down his bowl but he was more interested in cautiously sniffing her shirt, so she picked him up for some cuddling on the way to the bedroom.

Jean: "That's Jamie," she told the cat, who looked up at her with big green eyes. She sighed. "You never got to meet him, but you will now. If he finds us."

Jean: Once in her bedroom, which was far less pink than it had once been, she dropped Figaro on the bed and got ready to shower. God she needed it.

Jean: Once in the shower, she was able to relax under the waaaay too hot water. It'd been a fucking emotional roller coaster, but had ended great. Way better than anticipated. Fantastic, even. She was still in shock.

Jamie: Jamie checked the GPS only a couple of times on the way there, proud of himself for having invested in that specific app. Of course, it could always be an old address. And how awkward that could be. Hi there, looking for Jean. Oh, you're not Jean. You're a sweaty body-builder. Sorry to bother you, please don't hurt me.

Jean: She quickly washed her hair and cleaned up, cutting the water and grabbing her towel. She hopped out of the tub and dug through her medicine cabinet, popping the little pill she hadn't been here last night to take.

Jamie: And here he was. He pulled into the parking lot and checked for the correct apartment number on the side of the building before parking. He smirked and pulled out his phone as he walked up to the building. [Jeannie...I think I may be lost.] And then he sent a gif of Bugs Bunny popping up from a hole with a map.

Jean: Within a few more minutes she was fully encased in a fluffy hair towel - which was not pink - It was fuchsia, thank you very much - and matching robe.

Jean: She checked her phone and laughed aloud, sitting on the edge of the bed. [It's a good thing it's not rabbit season then, huh?]

Jean: Jean focused for a second and smirked. Lost, huh?

Jamie: [More like good thing you're not Elmer Fudd. ........You're not right?]

Jamie: Jamie grinned at the door that matched the number on the address he had found. No link meant she would be surprised! This was going to be awesome! He knocked a nondescript 'shave and a haircut' adding the 'two bits' as an almost after thought. He had the small package in his back pocket and he hoped she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Jean: Jean didn't bother to answer that text since he was already knocking. She let him finish his two bits, smiling to herself as she closed her bedroom door and started down the hall.

Jean: An idea popped into her head, and she wished she was better at altering perceptions. Accidentally mind wiping him was not a great way to restart their relationship. Still, she did her best at sounding like someone else, channeling a creaky-voiced little old lady. "Who is it?"

Jamie: Oooh. Two could play that game. Jamie cleared his throat as quietly as he could and tried for young girl, "Singing telegram!" No wait! Wrong voice and response combination. "Girl Scout cookies!" Better.

Jean: That was a terrible falsetto. She grinned. "Are they made with real Girl Scouts?" Living with that goth girl had finally paid off! Yes!

Jamie: "Of course not," he affected irritation in the girl's voice. "They're made with Boy Scouts," he called in the girly voice with pride.

Jean: "Oh," the old lady said in disappointment. "Sorry, not interested!" Jean waited a beat for that to process, then unlocked her door before he could pout, adorable as it was.

Jean: Jean opened the door with a happy grin. "You really are a detective!"

Jamie: Jamie grinned back and turned it into a playful leer when he saw what she was wearing. "I'm glad I wasn't really lost."

Jean: She turned on the bedroom eyes and took his hand to draw him inside. "Me too," she purred.

Jamie: Jamie let her pull him in and closed the door with a foot as he kissed her hello. "If I didn't know any better, I 'd say you planned being wet and nearly naked." Or did she actually plan it? That would be cool, too.

Jean: Oh, she wasn't going to turn down a kiss so she stole another. "I didn't expect you to find me this fast."

Jamie: He grinned against her mouth and reached around to goose her rear. "I told you I was good." He was very glad he wasn't lost and that she had underestimated him. "Sorry I surprised you, though." Kinda.

Jean: "Oh, you are..." Jean jumped and giggled, rising on her toes to wrap her fluffily-clad arms around his neck. "That's okay! I think we can make it work to our advantage."

Jamie: Jamie waggled his eyebrows at her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I think you're thinking right." But, first! "But, first, we need to talk..."

Jean: Oh shit. Talk. Jean covered her nerves with a grin. "Oh yeah?"

Jamie: He took an arm away and brushed a hair from her eyes that had slipped from the towel. "Yeah. Nothing bad, though. Promise." Jamie kissed her again, soft, but quick, and stepped away to take her hand and look for the couch. "Flamingo pillow! I like it!"

Jean: Her grin became less forced at his touch. "Okay," she said, slipping her arms from him and letting him lead her to the sofa by the hand. "Thanks!" She giggled. "Pink, y'know."

Jamie: "Pink. I know." Jamie laughed and flopped onto the couch, pulling her down to sit on his lap. "Hi." He grinned and kissed her again. "So... about last night..."

Jean: While Jean was quite happy to perch in his lap and wind her arms back around his neck, his words made her stomach twist. "Yeah!" she said, maybe a little too brightly. "Last night was awesome." She smirked. "And this morning."

Jamie: Jamie's grin grew, "And this morning." This morning had been extra awesome, actually. Focus, Madrox! Right. But which topic first? Both? Both is good. "Um... I'm a really bad dude. Like, not bad bad. But I wasn't really thinking bad."

Jean: "You weren't thinking bad?" She laughed, reaching to play with his hair. "One thing I definitely absolutely know for sure about you is that you're not bad."

Jamie: His neck felt like it melted into his shoulders a little as she played with his hair. That felt nice. Before he could stop himself, his head twitched towards her hand, asking for more. "No, I just..." Really nice... Focus! He cleared his throat and sat up straight again, "I just.. um. So, I've been safe with everyone else I've been with... but then I forgot... with you."

Jean: Oh, that. "Yeah," her nose wrinkled. "I sort of forgot too." She'd realized waaaay before this morning, obviously. Duh. Hard to miss. But, she trusted him, so she'd decided not to ruin things.

Jean: Jean kept her hand in his hair and met his eyes, willing herself to not get lost in them. "I have too, so..." She shrugged one pink shoulder. "We should be fine."

Jamie: Well that was a relief to say the least. Now to tackle the other issue. Jamie wrapped one arm tightly around her as he lifted one hip to reach into his back pocket. Foot would not meet mouth, so he just held it up in question. He was nowhere near ready to be a dad. Or even think about being one.

Jean: She watched him reach into his pocket for something with an arched brow, which arched higher when he held the package up. Oh good! He wanted to give her cramps for a week! How thoughtful!

Jean: Jean started laughing and let her head drop against the crook of his neck. "Thaaaanks, but we don't need it."

Jamie: Jamie slumped back into the couch with relief at her reaction. The fact that they didn't need it was just an added bonus because, well, they had it if they did need it. He dropped it onto the cushion beside him and wrapped her up in his arms. "Hallelujah." Oh, that could be bad. Fix it. "I mean... Just that... Ya know... um." Wooow. Great job there.

Jean: She fell into him with the slump and giggled, burying her face in his neck at the relief she felt from him. Still adorable.

Jean: The giggling intensified as he babbled and she raised her head to look at him and kissed his scruffy chin. "Relax."

Jean: "I started getting these headaches a couple years ago. Migraines." With fire, so he definitely didn't want to see that. "The pills help," she shrugged.

Jamie: Jamie blinked down at her, "With migraines?" Wait. Why was she having migraines? "Wait. Why are you having migraines? Are you okay?" He moved his hands to her shoulders to push her out a bit further so he could look her over better. She looked fine, so he pulled her back in, holding her tight. "You don't have a tumor or anything, do you? We just found each other again! You can't die!"

Jean: "Yeah, they-" She found herself looking at him, then smooshed against him with an eep. Her hair towel slid off before she could catch it.

Jean: "I'm fine," she laughed, feeling his panic, and wriggled, freeing a hand to pet him. "I'm not dying. It's probably my telepathy... Dr. McCoy didn't know, but believe me, he made sure it wasn't anything like that."

Jamie: Jamie relaxed again and loosened his grip on her enough to be comfortable for both of them. "Good! That would super suck." He kissed her softly then smiled at her, happy she was going to live. "So, why does your telepathy do that? Is it like a sucky side effect like how I can feel my dupes' pain?"

Jean: She started to get comfortable, but instead sat up in his lap to finger comb her hair. No tangles!

Jean: "Um, like... sort of?" Jean chewed on her lower lip and watched him. "It might have something to do with the... bird... thing."

Jamie: Jamie had managed to not think about the bird thing in a while and winced when she brought it up. "Right. The bird thing... The ...fire... bird thing." Fire was still very, very bad. A shiver went down his spine without him meaning too and he winced again. "Sorry..." He shifted his hold on her and frowned, "So... we should put you back in the metal hat and make it take the thing back."

Jean: "I don't think it works like that," she laughed. "Plus, the hat is like, under the school." Her head tilted. Well, maybe not, since they built that memorial thing there.

Jean: Jean dried her hands on her lap and framed his face. "Promise, as long as I'm on my birth control pills I won't burst into flames on you."

Jamie: Jamie met her eyes and gave her a small smile. "That's not my biggest concern, Jeannie. If it's hurting you, we need to figure out a way to get rid of it." Right? That wasn't weird to want to help her with it, was it? "Or... you need to?" Hmm. Maybe shouldn't have amended that. "Orwecantogetherbecausethat'snotaproblemeither."

Jean: Jean returned the smile, melting a little at his concern and running her thumbs over his cheekbones and scruff. Then she felt him freak out and restrained a snort.

Jean: "Thanks," she said, unable to hold back the laugh completely. "I don't think it's hurting me, it's just... annoying." Well, the migraines hurt. Like, a lot. Things floated. It wasn't great. But still!

Jamie: She was laughing. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? She was still touching him, though, so either she was laughing at him or because of him, but not in a bad way. Maybe. "It better not. That would not be okay. Especially because it's my fault the metal hat hurt you." Jamie smirked, "I'm not that stupid anymore, though. Promise."

Jean: "It's not your fault," she said, grin fading at those memories as she took in his face. "I did what I had to do to get you back." She'd do it again, too, but he didn't need to hear that. Besides, apparently she still had him accidentally lo-jacked. They'd have to talk about that. Later.

Jean: "Redd thought you kidnapped me!" she blurted, brightening up at that much fresher memory.

Jamie: "And I'm grateful for it, Jeannie." He was about to kiss her when she spoke up again and he jerked his head back, eyes wide. "She what?! Why would she think that?!" Then he scrunched up his face. He had been pretty weird. "I was just trying to ...I didn't know she only liked girls."

Jean: Jean started giggling at his expression and couldn't stop. She snuggled into him, nuzzling his ear and hair. "Don't worry, I defended your honor." She smirked to herself.

Jamie: "Oh you did, did you?" He had to smirk at that thought. Jean wouldn't even be able to pick up a broad sword without help from her teke. "What happened?"

Jean: "Well she figured out I wasn't kidnapped when she saw us in the parking lot." She picked up his hand to play with, entwining their fingers and reliving their enthusiastic farewell. She had ideas for him, her, and that car of his.

Jean: "I told her you were my ex-ex," she said, raising her head to look at him and grin. "And if it's any consolation, she said you're hot."

Jamie: "Ex-ex?" Jamie grinned at that. It was cute. "She did, huh? Well, that's just too bad. She should have jumped on the Jamie train before it sailed." He watched her playing with his hand and remembered their farewell himself. It hadn't been that long ago, after all. "So... She won't be weirded out if I come see you at work, right? Like, who the hell is this guy who kidnapped my boss and turned my fuck-buddy against me?"

Jean: Jean shook her head at that one, nose wrinkled in amusement. "Even if she was interested, I would have had to divert that train, especially before it crashed since last time I checked trains don't swim." She smirked.

Jean: "She's fine." Would she mess with him? Absolutely. But that would be entertaining! "Hey," she realized, looking back up at him. "What's up with the name, John?"

Jamie: "You don't like my metaphor mash-up?" He mock-pouted. "I think trains can swim if they really want to. They think they can do anything, after all." Jamie cocked his head at her, "Have I never told you about the underground fighting ring?"

Jean: "I suppose, so long as they think they can." She gave him a fast kiss for the pout. "Yes, but... that's like, your detective name now or something?"

Jamie: "Yeah," he shrugged, "Kinda?" He toyed with the belt of her robe, "It's a good alias that I use when I'm not sure I want people to know my real name. Kind of hard to be secretive about investigating someone if they can look you up and see what you do, right? So, as far as anyone knows who tries to look up John Maddox, he's a fighter who lost in the X-Factor ring. No ties to Jamie Madrox."

Jamie: He smirked, "Better to play it safe, right? No more cults for me."

Jean: "Redd called me on it, because the ex was named Jamie, and I totally didn't expect her to remember that because we were so drunk that night-" she cut off her babble and gave him a guilty, cringey smile. Jean took a deep breath. Anyway! "Um, right. Please play it safe. No cults! Me... either. Or, like, shady clinical trials..."

Jamie: Jamie grinned, "You talked about me before she caught our show in the parking lot?" That was good. He liked that she had thought about him. "No," he gave her a mock-scolding face. "No more shady clinical trials for Jean Grey." Jamie grinned again and gave her a squeeze, "Must keep the cute redhead safe at all costs."

Jean: She felt her face getting hot, and holy shit how had this happened? She was the one who made him blush! "Y-you know. Um. Girl talk." Her nose wrinkled, and she settled herself against him again, fiddling with the collar of his shirt to distract herself. "Gotta keep the hot guy safe too," she smirked.

Jean: That thought made her eyes narrow. Obviously, he was here and he was fine and she'd never felt him, like, get shot or anything, but... "You're careful, right?" She pulled back enough to see his face again. "With the detective stuff?"

Jamie: He liked her fussing with his collar and smirked as he bent his head to kiss the top of hers. "Giiiirl talk? Like what? Like how even though I super sucked at first, I ended up being the best sex ever?" Jamie frowned a little at himself at that one, hoping his teasing tone played. He didn't want her to think he was fishing for anything. He just liked seeing her blush. It was cute.

Jamie: Aww, she was worried about him! Jamie gave her another squeeze. "Of course I'm careful, baby. I'm fully trained and know how to handle myself now. When we first met, I was just a dreamer who worked the front desk at an agency. Now I own one. I even have certificates and everything."

Jean: Jean snorted at that and shook her head, biting her lip. "We were talking about first loves," she said, voice small and quiet. She was totally not gonna tell him anything else about that night. Nope! Plead the fifth.

Jean: "You didn't suck, Jamie," she said, bumping her nose against his. "You just didn't have any, um, experience." Unlike her. Jean put on a grin to shake that thought. "You had an awesome teacher though." And apparently a few more after her, but not going there either!

Jamie: Jamie's teasing attitude changed to a warm, loving one and he caught her lips for a kiss. "Was I really your first love?" He tilted his head as he looked into her eyes, "First loves are great loves. Or so the movies say." Another kiss.

Jamie: "And I so did suck. I had no idea what I was doing and blushed every twenty seconds," he gave her a saucy grin, "I don't anymore, though. Probably because I did have such a great teacher. You taught me a lot, Jeannie. About a lot of things."

Jean: Oh yeah, she suuure had. Good and bad. "You were," she replied, returning the kiss. "First... only," she said between kisses. Her hand moved from his collar to a button, which she undid to slide her hand inside.

Jean: "The blushing was adorable," she admitted, staying close and watching him with soft eyes.

Jamie: "Only?" He was surprised at that. "You didn't have anyone else fawning over you after we," he paused and frowned. Broke up was the wrong term now. "Had our epic misunderstanding?" That works. Good job. Proud of you.

Jamie: Her talking about his blushing ended up making him blush a little and he felt like he wanted to be absorbed into the sofa. But she liked it, so he just smiled instead. He was enjoying the touching, after all, and being sucked into a sofa would cause that to stop. At least in the fun ways. "I love you, Jeannie," he whispered. "You were my only, too."

Jean: She smiled a little at the 'epic misunderstanding' and then grinned at the blush, biting her lip. "Completely adorable." Her fingers moved over his skin and she could feel his heart beating. "I tried dating, kind of, but..." She shrugged one shoulder, her other hand going to the nape of his neck, playing with his short hair.

Jean: "I love you," she said, going in for a sweet kiss and lingering. Meeting his eyes, she kind of wanted to cry again at his admission.

Jamie: Jamie brought a hand up to brush her damp hair away from her face, eyes tracing the lines of her cheeks. He really was lucky to be able to have a second chance with her. This time would be different. He lifted his eyes back to hers and leaned in for another lingering kiss, keeping his hand on her cheek. "I could stay here with you all day. But won't Redd be mad about you playing hooky twice in a row?"

Jean: "Don't care! I'm the boss," she smirked. Jean freed her hand from his shirt to tug at the tie on her robe. "Besides, she's doing inventory and she distinctly told me 'ew, go home.' Well, here I am."

Jean: She caught his hand and steered it into her robe, eyebrow arched in challenge. "You need to tell me aaall about these certifications of yours."

Jamie: Ew? What about her was 'ew' worthy? Nothing at all. Unless she smelled like him. But he wasn't quite 'ew' worthy either. Was he? Later, Jamie. He grinned as she slid his hand inside her robe, "I do, do I? You remember how I said I sent some dupes out to learn stuff? I have a lot of certifications, babe."

Jamie: Jamie's hand slid over her bare skin, around to her back, the other arm coming to meet it as he stood slowly, forcing her to stand too. He looked down at her with heady eyes as he grabbed the inside of the robe and tugged it free of her arms. Naked Jean was the best Jean and no one could change his mind. Except Jean. And she wouldn't.

Jean: "Oh yeah? Such as?" Jean found herself on her feet looking up at him, getting lost in those green eyes. Then, bam, she was naked! Jean did not mind this, at all. It was sort of the desired outcome, but she'd had a plan and now she'd forgotten it. He was very distracting.

Jamie: Jamie grinned wolfishly down at her and bent to kiss along her neck. "Such as various types of weaponry, martial arts, and spy tools." His hands roamed over her back as he made it to her shoulder with his mouth, giving it a gentle, sucking bite. "Where's the bedroom, Jeannie," he asked, voice gone rough and low as he breathed her in. "Unless you just want to tease me all day."

Jean: "All that crazy X-Men training wasn't enough," she laughed, sounding a little breathless. Her eyes closed as she just enjoyed the feel of his mouth on her, and his mind so close.

Jean: "Tempting..." She smiled to herself and floated, sliding her arms around his neck. "I could make the detective find it," she teased.

Jamie: Jamie grinned and pulled her flush against him, "You could. And I bet I could find it, too." If by no other means than process of elimination. It wasn't a giant apartment or anything. "But that also might take a little longer than you want." Rather, longer than he wanted.

Jean: She pretended to think about this, head tilted, but she was as impatient as he was. Jean wrapped her legs around his hips and smirked. "Good point," she said, giving him mental directions and a few ideas of what they could do once they got there.

Jamie: "I do like the way you think." He tangled his hand in her hair and kissed her hard for a long moment before breaking it so he could walk to her room. He didn't know this place like he did his own house. Once he found the room, his fingers that had been roaming on her skin stopped to use the doorknob. Oooh. Fluffy pillows! A chair swing! This could be really fun. He smirked at her, "I like it."

Jean: "Thanks." Jean returned his expression and glanced into her own room. "Less pink, more fluff," she giggled, knowing he only knew the hot pink horrors of her college rooms. Her fingers smoothed his hair back and she tilted her head to kiss him again. Now we just need you more naked.

Jamie: Jamie arched an amused eyebrow as he set her down, still not breaking the kiss, freeing his hands to work on the buttons of his shirt. Your wish is my command. He toed off his shoes and kicked them behind him. What is your next wish, Jeannie?

Jean: Oh shit. This was gonna be fun. Jean nipped at his lip. Take it all off, baby, She went for his belt, catching movement out of the corner of her eye and ignoring her cat. He'd flee in a moment, probably the second they cleared the door.

Jamie: Jamie grinned against her mouth and slowly started walking her backwards into the room while he finished the last of the buttons on his shirt. He rolled his shoulders as he shrugged it off, dropping it by his shoes. As you wish. His tongue flicked against her lips, desire to taste her again so soon making him groan.

Jean: Jean opened for him, the groan making her sigh into his mouth as they kissed. Fucking teke wasn't helping her with his fucking belt, but finally she got it - making a sound of triumph - and the button on his jeans as well. Now the zipper... she could totally use her teke on that, so she did. It was a relief to not have to hide her powers, or tone them down so she didn't freak her partner out.

Jean: She did know her own room, so she let him push her back, closer to the bed, completely missing the streak of white fur that leaped from the floor to the bed, blending with the decorative faux fur pillows.

Jamie: Jamie made a pleased noise when he heard his zipper go down and felt her hands elsewhere. Man, he loved it when she did that. That had been missed. Alien tomatoes rock. He finally had to break the kiss when trying to waddle-step out of his jeans wasn't working.

Jamie: While he pulled them off, he used his mouth to continue touching her, exploring her. Did it count as uncharted land if you'd already explored it but still marveled in its beauty like it was brand new? Probably not. Doesn't matter. He tossed his jeans in the direction he thought the rest of his stuff was as his mouth found hers again, pushing her gently down onto the bed.

Jamie: I love you, Jeannie. I want to make you happy. In more ways than one, but at this moment, only one way was sticking out to him.

Jean: Jean probably hadn't been helping him with the jeans, since she'd been giving as good as she got, running her fingers through his hair, over his muscled shoulders. She still needed to lick those abs, too.

Jean: She laid on the bed, tossing her hair back to look up at him. His words in her mind rose goosebumps on her skin. You do, she started to say, but felt a flash of feral irritation just above her head.

Jean: One of her fluffy throw pillows growled. Its butt wriggled.

Jamie: Jamie had crawled on top of her and was leaning down to give her neck more of the attention he'd given it earlier when a pillow growled. His eyes shot up to look towards the sound, but the rest of him froze, half on top of her with the toes of one foot still on the ground.

Jamie: "Um, Je-" was all he was able to get out before the pillow turned into a cat and launched itself at his face. He flailed and fell to the floor, dupe instantly popping out and running to the other side of the bed to hide, leaving Jamie Prime to deal with the attack of the fluffy cat all by himself.

Jamie: "Jean! Halp!" Catblocked?! Was that a thing?! It was a thing now!

Jean: "Figaro, no!" Jean scurried upright, seeing both the dupe and another white cat flee to opposite corners of the room. What the fuck?! "Oh my God!"

Jean: "Oh shit, oh shit!" She slid off the bed and landed on her knees, freezing her cat in place with her teke. If she'd just ripped him off, fuck knows how much of Jamie's skin he'd take with him. Not the face!

Jamie: Jamie Prime froze when the cat did and then started to move very slowly, trying to reach his hand close enough to the dupe to suck him back in. He wasn't quite sure what to do with the cat, so he wasn't going to mess with it. One problem at a time. Out of the corner of his eye he saw another white cat and mentally groaned. And then that cat came towards him and rubbed against the arm that was holding him up. What the what?

Jamie: The dupe was crying on the other side of Jean's bed, doing his best to keep his fear under control, but there was so much happening that was scary. An attack cat, a new cat, being mostly naked, being in a new place where Jean would pick Prime over him. He whimpered and sniffled and crawled up into the basket-like hanging chair to curl up into a ball on the soft blanket inside of it.

Jean: Jean wasn't worried about the dupe right now, although his panic was in her head now too. Great. "I'm sorry! Fuck! He's never done that before!" She reached for his paws, unhooking claws as she winced and babbled.

Jean: Jean froze for a moment when she saw the other cat, and then it decided to wind itself around Jamie's arm. "Whaaaat?"

Jamie: Jamie Prime decided the dupe was fine in the chair thing and moved his arms instead to cover his important bits while she extracted the cat from him. "What. The heck. Just happened?"

Jamie: Once the cat was clear he shivered and took a breath, backing away from the other cat. It followed him. "Um." Jamie stood and walked over to the swinging chair, holding his arm out while keeping an eye on the cat. The dupe shrieked and tried to cling to the chair, but he reabsorbed him anyway, then sat in the chair himself.

Jamie: Once he was sitting, the duplicated cat hopped up into his lap and curled up, purring and closing its eyes. "Ack! Jean!"

Jean: Jean was inspecting her original cat, who was vibrating with impotent fury from being frozen. As you should be. Bad kitty! "I'm sorry, babe. He's..." she had no idea. "...being a cat?"

Jean: She popped up and carted him across the hall, placing him gently on her desk chair before she closed the home office door and released him from her telekinetic hold.

Jean: "Are you hurt? I've got first... aid..." The other cat was still there. "Um... could you, uh, always do that?"

Jamie: Jamie shrugged one careful shoulder, "Sometimes? It's kind of unpredictable, though." He slowly reached a hand down to pet the cat in his lap and it purred louder. "This one likes me. I like that." He started to finally breathe normally and then realized he was burning and looked down at his chest. "Um. Yeah, maybe some disinfectant goop or something? Stings a bit."

Jean: "Um, so that was Figaro, and he's very sorry for that. Or, he will be." Jean gave the dupe cat a cautious look and went to get her first aid kit.

Jean: Back in a flash, she tossed another pillow on the floor and went down on her knees in front of the hanging chair, making a face at the scratches on his chest, shoulder and OMG was that blood on his neck? "Very, very sorry." She shot a look at the office door and hurriedly dug around in the kit.

Jamie: Jamie couldn't help his eyebrow twitching up as she knelt in front of him. Naked Jean on her knees. That was worth the pain. Definitely. He cleared his throat and shooed the cat from his lap. And there was the pain again when he leaned forward to let her have easier access to his wounds.

Jamie: Jamie winced and carefully brought a hand up to touch his neck where he felt a tickle. Yay, bloody neck. It had been a few years since he'd had one of those. He smiled down at her, even if it was a bit forced as he tried to push the memories away. "It's alright, Jeannie. I would have attacked me, too, if I was him. You're worth fighting for."

Jamie: His eyes caught a moving white fluff curling up amongst the pillows on her bed and Jamie gave Jean an apologetic look, "Sorry you have a new cat."

Jean: Jean felt herself blushing again as she looked up at him, hands full of antiseptic and gauze. She also felt him get lost in a dark memory until he pulled himself out. After a moment she raised herself upright and smirked. "Well, he has been the only man in my life for a while."

Jean: Her gaze moved over the bloody scratches and she made a face. "Fuuuuck. He got you pretty good. I guess he was trying to take out the competition." She picked the worst looking scratch at his neck and dabbed at it.

Jean: "It's fine," she laughed, glancing at the new fluffball on the bed. "I guess I'll have to get collars until I can tell them apart."

Jamie: Jamie grinned, "Well, one of them seems to like me and one hates me. So there's that at least? Maybe the new one knows it's only here because of me." He hissed when some of the antiseptic seeped into a deeper part of the wound and tried to hold still for her. "Figaro really hates me. ...Figaro Prime anyway." That was so weird. He'd never multiplied another living being. Cool, but weird.

Jean: "Shit! Sorry!" Jean shuffled closer and kissed his collarbone as she cleaned him up.

Jean: "Figaro Prime," she said with a shake of her head. "I didn't know you could do that."

Jamie: "I've never done it with a living thing before... I've done it with books and food, though, so I guess it would make sense since those are organic material. Or at least, they used to be." He grinned at her, "If that's the kind of treatment I'm going to get when I get hurt, maybe I'll try to get hurt more." And by hurt, he didn't really mean hurt. Because that would hurt.

Jean: Jean gave him a flat look. "You want me to throw my cat at you?" With most of her work complete, she ran a hand up his thigh as she finished up, nails swirling over his skin in a teasing tickle.

Jamie: "Um. No?" Jamie obviously hadn't thought his plan all the way through because he had no comeback for that. He giggled and twitched a bit, enjoying her touches, but unable to keep still under them. "You think Figaro will ever get used to sharing you with me? Or should we just keep our rendezvous to my place?"

Jean: Jean grinned. Got him! And now he was giggling, which made it hard to nurse him back to health, so she stopped teasing him. For now. "He'll get used to you," she said, chewing her lip as she focused on his injuries again, snagging a new piece of gauze. "I hope. I could always... help him along, if he doesn't chill out."

Jamie: "Help him along? Like how you made him freeze mid-attack?" Um. That brought up another point. "Will he be mad at you for that later? Do I need to hang around and doctor you?"

Jean: "I think you just want to play doctor," she said, shaking back her hair to strike a pose and look up at him with hooded eyes and a knowing smirk.

Jamie: Jamie gave her a wolfish grin and barely kept himself from tackling her, but only because he didn't want to smear the ointment on her. "Have you looked at you lately? Who wouldn't?"

Jean: "I have." She grinned and gave a little wriggle to show off the assets. "And thank you, but I can still take care of myself." She floated the nasty bloody gauze to the trash can without looking. "Definitely against a killer fluffball," she laughed.

Jamie: Oooh. That was nice. He openly leered at her then winced at her words, "Yeah, well... I didn't know he was a killer fluffball. Or that there was a fluffball at all."

Jean: Jean finished wiping off her hands, then leaned forward, resting them on his knees. "I'm sorry," she said, feeling a little guilty, but mostly horny. "He was locked in here, and I just... forgot." Her hands began their slow ascent of his thighs and she bit her lip. "I was so... distracted."

Jamie: The corner of Jamie's mouth twitched up, "Oh yeah? Distracted, huh? I have no idea what could have distracted you..." He leaned forward a bit with his mouth hovering just over her lips, "None at all."

Jean: "Well, I did remember I left my favorite blouse in the dryer." She tilted her chin up, brushing close, her fingers barely touching the fabric of his underwear. Thank fuck Figaro hadn't attacked anything vital! "Wrinkles, you know."

Jamie: Jamie sat back and nodded as if he knew what she was talking about. "Oh yeah. Wrinkles. The worst." There were things worse than wrinkles that he could think about right now. Like being catblocked again. No repeat performances of that, 'kay thanks.

Jean: "The absolute worst," she agreed, shooting a glance at the newly-minted Figaro on the bed. Sleeping. Awesome! Looking back to Jamie, she gave him a bright grin and went for the waistband of his boxer briefs.

((Uncut Version))