10/15 Issue: Disney Lies

Instance transcripts for the new, expanded world of ScrawlerEarth live here!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

10/15 Issue: Disney Lies

Post by Esynthia »

Timeline: April 10th, 2023 – Concurrent with Shocking!

Rogue: Rogue landed and knocked on the door to Bobby's house, holding the presents behind her back for the kids. "Oh, Ripley," she sing-songed through the door. It felt like she hadn't seen her girl in ages. Her least favorite part about being Tony's bodyguard was that it took her away from being with Ripley every day. And Bobby, too...

Bobby: In the kitchen, Bobby was fishing cheerios out of the ice maker. He wasn't sure how Zachary had gotten in there in the first place, but he suspected he'd had help... At the knock, he yelled for that probable enabler to go get the door. "That's your auntie Roguey!"

Bobby: At that, he heard Rip running down the upstairs hall and down the stairs.

Rogue: Rogue was practically bouncing in anticipation and didn't hesitate a second when the door opened, scooping Ripley into a twirling hug. "Snowstar! Ah've missed you so much!" She carefully kissed the girl through her green hair as she was given a giant squeeze back.

Rogue: "Ah'm so sorry Ah missed y'r birthday, angel. But Ah got somethin' t' make up f'r it." She put Ripley down and handed her an extremely sturdy green lightsaber, "Don't kill y'r brother. Daddy's fair game, though," she whispered conspiratorially.

Bobby: "Awesome! Thank you!" Ripley bounced with excitement and turned it on. "Whooooa." She grinned as another child made his way down the stairs, much more slowly. Zachary picked up speed once he was off the steps and stopped at the buzzing saber. His blue eyes got large.

Rogue: Rogue came in and shut the door behind her, "Bugsy! Where y'at?!" She flew over the couch and scooped up Zachary, snuggling him tight as she lifted closer to the ceiling and away from the lightsaber. "Ripley. What did Ah say 'bout y'r brother? Be careful with it or Ah'll hafta take it away."

Rogue: She pulled out the Star Trek phaser for Zachary, complete with flashing lights and sounds. "Sugah booger, Ah've missed you, too!"

Bobby: "Woguey!" Zach bounced and made grabby hands at the toy.

Bobby: "I'm in here!" Bobby really didn't want to break the fucking thing, or pay for a service call. Dammit, he could do this!

Rogue: Rogue twirled with Zachary and flew to the kitchen as she helped him press the buttons to 'stun daddy.' Whose butt was sticking out of the freezer... "Y'all broken? Needed t' b'come one with y'r people? What?"

Rogue: She set Zachary down with a kiss to his blonde waves and a pat on the diaper-clad bum to shoo him to the other room. "Go play with Rip, baby."

Bobby: The toddler was happy to shoot daddy about a dozen times before he giggled and bolted.

Bobby: "I think if I became one with it, I'd break it." Bobby backed out enough to grin at her, then cocked his head. "That came out way dirtier than intended."

Rogue: "Nothin' really ever sounds clean from y'r mouth, sugah." She smirked and went in for a hug. "So what're ya really doin' in th' freezer then?"

Bobby: "Not even toothpaste?" Bobby returned the hug and held on to give her a squeeze. "There are cheerios in the ice maker. Like, inside."

Rogue: "Since when did y' need an ice maker anyway?" Rogue put her chin on his shoulder and squeezed back. It felt familiar in the best way and calmed all of her racing thoughts. Bobby was always good at that, even if he didn't know he was doing it. "But who put 'em there, Ah wonder? A certain tiny clone o' mah favorite guy?"

Bobby: "Well, I don't, but Paige and the kids do when I'm not around, so..." He shrugged in the hug and eventually pulled back. Frosting a fingertip, he booped her nose. "Aww, I'm your favorite?" Bobby gave her his best goofy grin. "Yeah, but I think he had shifty, shady assistance."

Rogue: Rogue wrinkled her nose with a grin and nipped playfully at his finger before stepping in to take a look at the ice maker herself. "Can she lift him already? That'd be impressive." She eyed the cheerios she could see with a frown, "What we need is someone with teke. Or y' could just defrost y'r freezer an' scoop 'em out quicker."

Bobby: "If cheerios were metal I'd make Rip fix this herself," he laughed. "It's impressive, but for fuck's sake don't tell her that." Bobby tugged her back and closed the door. "I'll figure it out, I just don't want to break the fucking thing."

Rogue: Rogue held up her hands in surrender. "Just tryin' t' help," she grinned. "But y' wouldn't break it 'less y' shot it with an ice missle'r somethin', so Ah'd suggest not doin' that..."

Bobby: "Fine control's been kinda off lately, so I kinda don't want to try to defrost just the icemaker." He made a face at the fridge. "My brother, my burden."

Rogue: She frowned at him, "It has? What's goin' on?" Wow, had she missed that much? She still talked to him all the time, but maybe never really talked because of ...things. "C'n Ah help at all?"

Bobby: Bobby gave her an elaborate shrug. "Want a drink?"

Rogue: "'Course Ah do." She frowned at his shrug. Was that a he really didn't know shrug or was it a didn't want to talk about it shrug? "Ah'm a horrible best friend."

Bobby: "Whaaaat?" Bobby turned back around from his contemplation of the fridge to look her over. "Why's that, babe?"

Rogue: "Ah ain't been 'round enough." She smiled at him. "We're bodyguards f'r th' same family an' Ah hardly see ya anymore b'yond work stuff. Ah miss you. Ah miss us."

Bobby: "I miss it too, babe," he said with a softer expression. "I think it's just stress. Been busy, like you said." And Hope was always a handful. "Want a soda or we hittin' the hard stuff?"

Rogue: "Yeah... Tony takes a lot o' time." She wrinkled her nose. "Hard stuff? Ah mean, Ah know both o' us'r able t' hold our own, but will th' kids be okay?" Rogue walked over to the kitchen door and leaned against it as she watched them playing with a smile. It almost hurt how much she loved them and couldn't see them every day anymore.

Bobby: "I bet," he laughed. "We won't tell mommy," he whispered, but loudly enough for her to hear him.

Rogue: Rogue smirked over her shoulder at him, "She'll never know." Her gaze went back to the kids and her head leaned on the door frame as well. "Ah gotta make Tony come t' Boston more. Ah cain't go this long without seein' 'em again, Bobby. Ah really can't."

Bobby: "They're growing fast, aren't they?" He fixed them a couple of drinks and moved to where she stood, giving her glass a chill before he handed it over.

Rogue: Rogue startled slightly from her gaze on the kids and turned to take the glass. "They are." And as much as she loved watching them, she didn't want them to watch her drink. She sighed and took a sip as she went to sit at the table. "So... This visit ain't just 'cause Ah missed y'all. Ah mean, Ah did, but Ah couldn't be 'round Tony f'r a bit."

Bobby: "Needed a Stark break? I get it, babe. Boy do I get it." He laughed and joined her at the kitchen table. In the living room, there was one hell of a crossover event happening. It made him smile.

Rogue: "No? ...Yes? ..No. No, Ah just needed some questions answered so Ah dropped him with people who would ask 'em without me bein' 'round 'cause it'd be weird." She crossed her arms on the table and put her head down on them. "Ah may lose mah job." Rogue lifted her head enough to give him her big green puppy eyes, "C'n Ah crash on y'r couch if that happens?"

Bobby: Bobby paused in his drink chilling. "Huhwha? Lose your job? What's going on babe?" He tilted his head and returned the sad eyes. "Well, duh, of course you can, but... why do you think that?"

Rogue: "Shaw thinks Ah'm th' reason Tony sanctioned th' X-Men..." She put her head back down. "He thinks he likes me."

Bobby: "Well of course he likes you! Everyone likes you! Even Sharky, or he wouldn't'a recommended you for the job!"

Rogue: "Can we not talk 'bout that rat?" Rogue made a face as she sat up to drink again. "No, like... Likes me." She watched his face and didn't like how weird it felt to talk to him about this kind of thing. He was her best friend, damnit! "Ah thought it was just casual...?"

Bobby: "...like likes you." Bobby blinked. "Are we twelve?" He snorted. "Nevermind, don't answer that. But... you and Tony? Tony and you?" Bobby sat up and took a drink.

Rogue: Rogue covered her eyes with one hand and took another drink. "He's nothin' like Sam?" She really had no good excuse for sleeping with her boss, or his boss, even for that matter. "Ah told y' Ah didn't mind th' 'sexual harassment'..."

Bobby: "I guess not," he laughed, unsure if he should be laughing about it. But Anna and Tony? Wooooow. "Wow, Dollface... that's... I mean... I guess, the president? Good start?"

Rogue: "Ah guess? 'Cept now, if he likes me, then Ah could get fired 'cause Ah think it's like illegal'r somethin'. But since it was just casual, neither o' us cared 'cause it wouldn't bother us if th' other one ended it." She groaned and slid down in her chair. "He made me a bracelet. That's th' only thing Sam-like he's ever done. But it wasn't f'r th' same reasons, so it'd different."

Bobby: "Oh, like an inhibitor bracelet?" That made more and less sense than her just sleeping with him when she was wasted, he supposed. "How is it illegal?"

Rogue: "'Cause he's th' President an' Ah work f'r him? There's gotta be some laws 'gainst it right?" She groaned again. "An' what if he likes me? Ah got no clue how t' explain why Ah love another man's children like mah own. He's a human."

Bobby: "I don't know that it's illegal. You're, like, an independent contractor. Not SHIELD or military or anything, so..." He shrugged, then snorted. "I babysit his brat, so I think he's used to weird."

Rogue: "Yeah, but it's not like when normal people say they love somebody's kids like they're their own. Ah touched you an' Lorna so much that Ripley feels like mine. An' Zachary, same thing 'cept just you on that one." Rogue sighed and finished her drink. "At least that's a good thing t' know. 'Bout it not bein' illegal."

Bobby: Bobby mulled this revelation over in his mind. "You... really?" With Rip, he supposed he could see it, and they had spent a lot of time together. He knocked back the rest of his drink.

Rogue: He hadn't put two and two together before now? Shit. Rogue looked down into her empty glass and wished she had the power to fill it back up just from staring at it. "Ah thought y' knew," she finally said softly.

Bobby: "Anna," he said quietly, setting his glass down and resting his hand over hers. "I mean... I guess sort of? Especially with Rip..." Bobby squeezed her hand and leaned to meet her eyes. "I'm honored, though... makes you one step better than fairy godmother, yeah?"

Rogue: Rogue scoffed and shook her head. "Ah guess." She turned her hand so she could squeeze his back and looked towards the door at the sound of a toddler battle cry followed by a death knell from his sister that would make her mother proud. She cleared her throat and slid her hand from his. "C'n we just pretend that Ah didn't say anythin'? Ah think it was easier when Ah just assumed y' knew an' didn't think nothin' weird 'bout it."

Rogue: Rogue wrapped both hands around her empty glass and stared into its abyss again. "Ah've got so much goin' on as it is... Carol an' Jess ambushin' Tony, tha X-Men bein' mah 'fault', among other things."

Bobby: "I'm not thinking anything weird about it..." Bobby watched her withdraw and slid his chair closer anyway. "Whaaaat?"

Rogue: "What whaaaat?" Rogue had to smirk at her mimicry of him and let her eyes travel up to his face, but kept her head down so she could look away the second she caught his gaze.

Bobby: "You left Tony with Carol and Jess? And what about the X-Men?" Bobby was trying hard to capture that gaze, but she was being all shifty.

Rogue: "Well, he thinks it's 'cause Ah had some sorta drunken orgy last night with Carol an' Chris an' so Ah needed a break. But it ain't. It's 'cause Ah touched Carol t' figure out what happened last night an' so her doubts that Shaw put in her head 'bout me an' Tony'r now in mah head." She started gnawing on her lip. "Shaw thinks he sanctioned it ta 'woo' me or somethin'."

Bobby: "Uhhh..." Bobby got up to make them another round.

Rogue: "Yeeaaah..." Rogue put her head back down on her crossed arms. "Ah didn't have an orgy by tha way. Didn't even kiss either o' 'em. Just... Y'know, f'r ya own peace o' mind." Why would he care? She groaned in frustration at herself.

Bobby: "Good?" Bobby returned with the drinks, sliding one in front of Anna and putting his own down to give her an awkward hug. "Sounds like you've got your hands full, Dollface."

Rogue: Rogue leaned her head into him for her own part of the hug and heaved a sigh. "Yeah..." She looked up at him with pleading eyes, "It wouldn't be so bad if Ah were th' reason f'r th' return o' th' X-Men, would it? Jess thinks it's a bad idea... She thinks Tony didn't think it through." Rogue felt like she was in the weirdest place mentally and emotionally right now and she wasn't quite sure what she wanted the answer to be.

Bobby: "No..." He didn't think so, anyway. Bobby kissed her through her hair and sat back down, this time beside her so he could put his arm around her shoulders. "I think bringing back the X-Men could be a good thing, since this time it'll be different. We just gotta help make sure things don't go off the rails."

Rogue: Rogue leaned into him and stared at her thumb as it traced lines in the condensation on her glass. "Y' really think they'll let us do that? Ah mean, we'd have t' be leaders f'r that t' happen an' th' last time they let us lead a team, they had no idea what we were doin' t'gether on another team..."

Bobby: "Well... good point. Probably not." He winced. They were kind of murdery when they got together. "But, Carol is in charge and she knows us... Cess is on board, too. So that's a good start, right?"

Rogue: "Ah guess so long as no one close t' us gets murdered'r kidnapped they might think we're alright?" They were only murdery for protection...

Bobby: "Let's hope we can foil the kidnappings ahead of time this go around." Bobby shuddered a little. Maybe bringing the X-Men back was a terrible idea.

Rogue: "At least we're all adults now... Won't have any kids'r students t' worry 'bout." Rogue tipped her head back to look up at him. "Just us. An' our Stark charges..."

Bobby: "Speaking of... you and Tony? How'd that start?" Bobby leaned his own head to look at her from the corner of his eye. "I mean, I know he's Tony Stark, but I figured you were immune to his bullshit."

Rogue: Rogue smiled a bit, "He made me an inhibitor bracelet. Not 'cause he wanted t' touch me, but just 'cause he wanted me t' be able t' touch people. It was sweet... An' then, one thing led t' another... It'd been," she wrinkled her nose, "a long time... Nobody since Sam. An' he was kind t' me an' looked nothin' like Sam. An' while he does have his comments an' playboy attitude, he's always seemed more jokey about it with me than serious."

Rogue: Rogue sat up to give Bobby a fond smile meant entirely for him, "Like us."

Bobby: "That... sounds like a Stark move." Bobby returned the smile and gave her a squeeze. "Aww, babe... so do you like him?"

Rogue: "It does? It felt like a not-move, really... He said he saw how hard it was on me or somethin' like that." She frowned. Had she really fallen for a stereotypical Stark move? Did she like him? She liked... Rogue's eyes flicked up to Bobby's. "Ah dunno. Ah've never thought 'bout it."

Bobby: "I didn't mean it as a move move. Just that... it's like something Hope would do. When she cares about something or someone, she'll just randomly do something nice and then pretend it was no big deal." Bobby met her eyes and wrinkled his nose. "Well, maybe you should figure it out."

Rogue: "Oh... So then maybe he does like me..." Rogue gave him a hopeless look. "Ah don't know how. What do you think? Do Ah like 'im?"

Bobby: Bobby laughed. "Babe, only you would know that!

Rogue: "But... You know me better'n anybody! Always have... Ugh. Why'd Ah let Carol touch me. Now Ah've got so much doubt an' confusion..."

Bobby: "I would say, considering you usually don't let anyone get that close, that you gotta feel something for the guy." Bobby watched her, eyes narrowed a bit. "Don'tcha think?"

Rogue: "Ah dunno? Ah mean, it'd been years, Bobby. Ah was a little starved f'r some positive affection... Maybe Ah just let it go there 'cause Ah needed a man who wanted me f'r me an' not 'cause o' what Ah look like?"

Bobby: "Well, you guys are stuck together a lot, what with the babysitting job." He ran his hand through his hair, trying to think. "Do you just... hang out? I mean, do you like spending time with him other than when you're..." Bobby made a face and waved a hand, preferring not to picture them together.

Rogue: "Well... Like Ah said, he treats me kinda like you do. So, Ah guess we're friends? We banter an' flirt just like us. Only..." Ugh why was this weird? "Only there's sex in that relationship."

Bobby: "Well, then I guess you do kinda like the dude, right?" Bobby gave her a bright grin. "You like me, right?"

Rogue: Shit. Rogue's face flushed and she avoided his eyes by putting her head back down on his shoulder. "Ah've never slept with you."

Bobby: "Well, just that one time," he chuckled, catching her turning red before she hid her face.

Rogue: "Should Ah amend mah statement, counselor?" Rogue caught her lip between her teeth and managed to get her blush under control before looking back up at him. "Ah have never had sex with you, Bobby Drake."

Bobby: "Nah, but nearly naked bee flu nap? Definitely." Bobby grinned and waggled his brows at her.

Rogue: And there was the blush again. She bumped him with her shoulder. "Ah don't remember th' nearly naked part, so it don't count in mah book. Closest we've come t' anythin' we were plastered an' it was mah birthday." Her stomach tied itself in a knot. "So that don't really count neither, does it?"

Bobby: "Oh, I don't either really, but I sure as shit heard about it for years," he cackled. Bobby did remember her birthday, though, and he gave her a soft smile. "Good times. Right, Anna?" He smirked, emphasizing her name, since that was the night he'd learned it.

Rogue: Rogue bit down hard on her lip as she grinned, "Th' best times. Even if it was a slip up with no real follow through."

Bobby: "Yeah, well... such is life." Bobby sighed and gave her a one shouldered shrug, reaching for his drink to take a long drink.

Rogue: Well that answer just served to confuse her more. She was so messed up. Carol psyche was a bad idea and needed to fade again. Pronto. Rogue looked away and licked her lips, taking a drink of her own. "Ah cain't see mahself as First Lady material."

Bobby: Bobby snorted. "I mean, he's not the most traditional president already... first girlfriend?" He shot her a grin.

Rogue: "Not even sure Ah see that." She slid her eyes to him. "Do you? See me as his girlfriend? Or his wife maybe?" Rogue wasn't sure what she was hoping the answer would be and was suddenly nervous that she had asked in the first place.

Bobby: "I dunno babe, do you want to see yourself as that? Or is it just... y'know, a fun thing? See where it goes?" He shrugged. "You can like someone and be friends and fuck 'em at the same time." Not that he'd ever been too great at it, but he'd known plenty of people who were.

Rogue: "Ah've never been too good at that... Ah'm sure y' remember Remy," she had a teasing lilt to her voice, knowing all too well he remembered him. "It started as just friends. Then Ah touched Teej an' Ah kinda crushed on 'im 'cause o' what she felt. One thing led t' another an' Ah was crushed when it ended even though Ah knew it always would."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, a bit bitterly, "Ah'm a very emotional person in case y' didn't know it already. But Ah've really tried t' not let mah emotions get in t' whatever this is... He ain't nearly immortal... A simple gunshot'd kill 'im if Ah don't do mah job right."

Bobby: Bobby shook his head. "Cajun, 'bout yay high?" Bobby gestured a bit above his head. "Creepy red eyes? Nah, never heard of 'im."

Bobby: "Emotional? You? Never!" He grinned. "I was never great at it either, babe - obviously - but..." He shrugged. "His... smooshability is a definite concern."

Rogue: 'Smooshability' earned him a laugh that was a bit more genuine and she bumped him with her shoulder again. "Ah've never been known f'r likin' men with 'normal' eyes." Rogue tilted her head as she looked up at him. "Even mah 'nigh invulnerable' almost-husband died while nigh-invulnerable. Which sent me spiralin' like Ah've never done 'fore or since... What'd Ah do if Ah wound up with a man who didn't have some sort o' immunity?"

Bobby: He frowned at his glass and slid down in the seat, remembering Lorna. "We're not guaranteed anything in life, babe."

Rogue: Rogue reached out to rest her hand on his wrist, thumb rubbing gently over the back of his hand. "Ah know." She watched her thumb's motion silently for a bit. "Guess Ah should stop complainin', huh? Ah mean, you've taken what's been dealt t' ya an' seem happier'n ever... Current mood, notwithstandin'."

Bobby: "Yeah." He took another drink and rolled his head to the side to give her a lopsided grin. "Livin' the dream."

Rogue: She frowned at him and leaned her head towards his a bit. "Ah don't b'lieve you. What's wrong, Bugs?"

Bobby: Bobby frowned too. Was he that pissed about the icemaker? "Nothing's wrong, babe. Not really. Just... stressed? Busy?" He shrugged and laughed a little. "I think I need a vacation."

Rogue: Rogue's mouth twitched, "Ah'll help pack th' kids an' we c'n run away. Nobody'd ever find us."

Bobby: He laughed and turned his hand to take hers. "I believe you." Bobby's eyes fell to her gloved fingers. "It's just... a lot. Paige works all the time, and babysitting Hope is... easier than it was, but she's still Hope," he laughed.

Rogue: "Hey, Ah know she's not everyone's favorite mutant, but she got Essex outta mah head, so Ah'll always be grateful t' her f'r that." Rogue picked up her glass with her free hand and took a long drink at the mention of Essex. And Paige. She wasn't Essex level, but the two of them had never gotten along as well as she had with Lorna.

Rogue: "An' just f'r th' record, Ah take mah best man duties very seriously. That offer'll never be off th' table, long as Ah live. An' Ah'm damned hard t' kill, so it's gonna be decades .Maybe even centuries. Eons if we're lucky."

Bobby: "Yeah, she did do that." He smiled at her, thankful as well. "She gave me my best man back, so she's not all bad." Bobby picked up his glass again and held it up in toast. "Charter members of the hard to kill club, babe. We can annoy each other for eons!"

Rogue: Rogue laughed and brought her glass up to clink against his, "Ah'm gonna hold y' to that, ya know. Cain't live without mah partner in crime."

Bobby: "Amen to that." Bobby took a drink, listening to the kids in the living room. Apparently the crossover was over and Rip had turned on a movie. He heard the signature Disney theme kick up and groaned.

Rogue: Bobby groaned, but Rogue grinned and leaned her head on his shoulder again, looking towards the door and squeezing his hand. "Let it go, Elsa. Enjoy th' perfection that they are. Ah do."

Bobby: "Why do I always gotta be Elsa? Why not Subzero?" He gently thunked his head against hers as he whined.

Rogue: "'Cause it's dangerous t' tell you t' 'finish him!'" Her eyes rolled up towards where his head was resting on hers and she smiled. "Ah also was given presidential orders t' tell y' that. Seemed t' fit there."

Bobby: He paused for a moment, then cackled. "Heeeeeey, I haven't finished anyone in years! I'm reformed!"

Rogue: "Oh, Bobby..." Rogue felt her face flush as she fought back her giggles. She had to say this with a straight face. "Do y' need someone t' practice on?"

Bobby: Bobby blinked, then blinked again. It took him a long moment to process what she'd said. "I don't mean that!" He started laughing and gave her a little tackle, both arms around her. "I'll have you know I have no complaints in that department!"

Rogue: Rogue laughed and leaned into his chest, letting him pin her arms against her torso. She craned her neck to look up at him. "Oh no? Ah mean, Ah know Ah never complained in y'r dreams, but in reality?"

Bobby: Bobby made a noise that was half laugh and half choking. Wow, he'd almost totally forgotten about that dream...

Rogue: That noise made her giggle and she wriggled in his arms, pretending to struggle to get away. "Got y' in a tizzy, Mr. Drake?"

Bobby: He smirked and craned his neck to growl in her ear, giving her a squeeze. "Don't doubt my skills, dollface."

Rogue: Oh that was bad. It caught her breath in her chest and she felt tingles along her spine from the top to the bottom and back again. Rogue swallowed hard and had to remind herself that breathing was a thing. "Never," her voice had gone a little rough and she had to clear her throat to try and sound normal again.

Bobby: Anna got very still in his arms and he wondered if he'd gone too far. Bobby let her go, shaking his head at her tone. "S-sorry, babe. I was just fucking around."

Rogue: Rogue's head fell forward and she sighed. "It wasn't bad, Bobby." But then, because it was good, it was bad. She frowned at herself then turned to face him with a small smile in place. "Ah promise. Wasn't bad at all." But he had stopped. Ugh!

Bobby: That made him look up at her in curiosity and study her face. He smirked and reached for his drink. In the living room, there was a princess singing.

Rogue: Rogue's brow furrowed in confusion as he studied her face, but she smiled when he smirked. She wasn't sure what he saw, but she heard the princess behind her and sighed inwardly at the lyrics. Oh, Disney. "Penny f'r ya thoughts?"

Bobby: "I've missed ya, Anna." He swirled the drink and knocked it back. "It's good to laugh again."

Rogue: "Ah've missed you, too, Bobby." She reached out to rest her hand on his when it was back on the table. "Y' always feel like home."

Bobby: "Same, babe." He grinned and turned his hand to catch hers again.