11/8 Issue: Red Sonja

Instance transcripts for the new, expanded world of ScrawlerEarth live here!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

11/8 Issue: Red Sonja

Post by Esynthia »

Timeline: Saturday, April 22nd, 2023

Rogue: Rogue bounced on her butt on a Millennium Falcon bean bag then flopped back once she was comfortable enough. She made a face at the ceiling as she tried to get her shoulders comfy. "This feels wrong t' mah sith insides."

Bobby: "Nah, babe, the Falcon transcends petty squabbles between the light side and the dark with its sheer awesomeness." Bobby was poking an X-wing mobile, smirking when the little Artoo inside bleeped in alarm.

Rogue: "Just 'cause Han smuggled an' wasn't a jedi don't mean it feels properly sith." She floated herself out of the cocoon she had created and arched an eyebrow at the mobile poking. "Don't tell me there's another comin'?"

Bobby: "I said sheer awesomeness, babe." That made his hand jerk back and he turned to look at her. "Oh, no..." Bobby made a face. "It's just... cute."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at his jerking and gave his shoulder a bump, "Y' okay there, hot stuff?" She plucked a wookie rattle from the crib and shook it in his field of vision. "Chewie c'n help."

Bobby: "Got me confused with somebody else, Anna Banana," he said quietly, giving her a smirk and slinging his arm around her shoulders. "Chewie makes everything better."

Bobby: "Not gonna lie, I kinda want to see Chris dye Thomas..."

Rogue: "Just 'cause y' know how t' cool things off don't mean y' ain't hot," she grinned and tossed the rattle back, looping her arm around his waist and bringing her other hand up to hold his on her shoulder. "Ah'm afraid o' what'll happen t' Chris if that happens."

Rogue: Rogue made a face at the stuff around her, "This all seems geared towards 'boy' an' not just 'general kid'. Rip'll be okay with that, though. Right?"

Bobby: Bobby smirked. "That so, huh?" He gave her nose a boop with a frosted fingertip. "Yeah, but he heals." Her observation made him laugh. "You've met Rip, right? Baby Lorna? Like she wants girly stuff!"

Rogue: On cue, her nose wrinkled at the cold finger. "Ah didn't say 'girly'. Just 'kid.'" She pulled him over to another section that was full of pink and princess and stopped just inside the area, "This? This is girly. This is also gross." Back to the Star Wars, "Girls like this stuff, too. Why's it gotta be all ...Boyish?"

Bobby: Bobby couldn't help but laugh at her assessment of the pink section. Paige, of course, would love it, but he totally agreed. "Because the patriarchy?" He gave her a shit-eating grin.

Rogue: "Down with th' patriarchy!" She playfully tossed him onto the x-wing bed and tackled him, smacking him on the head with the death star pillow. "Down with it all!"

Bobby: "All? What'd I ever do?" He laughed and curled up, fending off her attack with one arm.

Rogue: That made her pause her attack because she didn't have an immediate answer for that and she frowned in thought, then hit him again. "Y're part o' th' fiendish plot! Supportin' th' pink f'r girls movement through y'r wife!" It was weak, but it was the best she could think of for now that would let her keep pillow fighting in the middle of a furniture store.

Bobby: "I don't buy that pink shit!" Bobby was laughing and wondering how much longer they had before they got kicked out of the store. "Lorna would haunt me!"

Rogue: Rogue tossed the pillow at his head and scrambled over to pick up the Leia bun pillows, putting them on her head, "She would be very disappointed in you, sweetcheeks."

Bobby: Bobby relaxed back against the pillows and gave her a soft smile. "God, it's been a long time since I heard that." He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, sitting up.

Rogue: "Sorry..." She set the pillows down and gave him a small grin, "She'd be real proud o' how y're raisin' Rip. Y' know that, right?"

Bobby: "I hope so, babe." Bobby ramped up his grin for her.

Rogue: Rogue tackled him around the waist, burying her face in his stomach, "Ah'm sorry. Ah suck. Ah'm th' worst best friend ever an' Ah'll never say another word 'bout it." She pulled her head back to peek up at him with one green eye, "'Kay?"

Bobby: "'Kay," he laughed, sobering up when a store clerk drifted by and looked at them. Bobby gave her a prod and jerked his head toward the employee. "I think we're in troooouuuuble," he whispered.

Rogue: Rogue slowly turned her head to see what he was looking at and then sat up quickly, giving the clerk a friendly wave and smile. "Whoops." She laughed nervously until the clerk was out of sight. "So, back on track then. Ripley's room..."

Bobby: Bobby snickered, reaching out to flick her white stripe. "Eh, on track is overrated."

Rogue: She smirked at his flick and leaned back on the bed to rest on her elbows. "Not sure Rip'd think that when it comes t' her new furniture. But, at th' moment, Ah'm inclined t' agree with ya."

Bobby: "Yup. Fuck responsibility. For a little while, at least." He straightened out the pillows on the display bed but otherwise stayed put.

Rogue: Rogue looked at all of the furniture around them then looked back at him, thoughtful. "Should Ah get a place down here? Or up in DC near Tony?"

Bobby: "I dunno, babe. That's up to you. Maybe give it a while to see how things work out? I mean, you fly, so commuting ain't a problem."

Rogue: "Well, Ah kinda need t' find a new place t' live, don't Ah? Don't think Ah should still be stayin' in his spare room since that's f'r th' bodyguard."

Bobby: "What's wrong with staying at the old school? You could help Carol clear out the little blue fart demons." He laughed. "Catch one for Tony."

Rogue: "Ah was with her yesterday. She said it's almost cleared." Rogue's nose wrinkled, "Ah don't wanna catch one f'r him. He already has his sights on it, though. What 'bout you? You want one, Bugs?"

Bobby: "Can you imagine how that'd go with Yoda, babe?" Bobby laughed and shook his head, leaning back against the headboard. "Rip chasing it around with her lightsaber and Yoda yapping..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and pulled the death star pillow over to lie down on. "Ah dunno, it could be pretty fun t' watch Yoda's face when it disappears in a smelly cloud."

Bobby: "So much sneezing and bouncing," he shook his head.

Rogue: "Ah think that'd be hilarious. Sure y' don't want one?"

Bobby: "I'm absolutely sure." Bobby laughed and looked around for the clerk. They must have given up. "Sure we can't just hang out here and pretend we're 23 again?" He gave her a wink. "Play hooky all day?"

Rogue: Rogue cut her eyes to him with a grin, "Ah'll play hooky with you any day o' th' year, Bobby Drake. But just hangin' out here ain't very '23' of us. We c'n do better'n that, don'tcha think?"

Bobby: "Good point, although, babe... you're forgetting I'm a massive dork, so this is pretty '23' of me." He wrinkled his nose at her.

Rogue: "Yeah, but we'd get bored just layin' here all day. Unless we got stoned first. An' that ain't th' best idea since we're both public figures now. C'mon, use y'r imagination. We could... Play laser tag? Or see how much candy we c'n eat 'fore we puke?"

Bobby: His face lit up. "laser tag! Holy shit, Anna! We can totally say it's a training exercise."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and rolled to her side, propping back up on her elbow, "Well that's th' most excited Ah've seen y' in weeks. Powers or no powers?"

Bobby: "No powers," he responded quickly, and he couldn't deny the excitement bit, since he was practically bouncing on the fake bed. His knee jumped in place. "I can't fly, you dirty cheater."

Rogue: Rogue's mouth dropped open in shock, but she was still laughing. "Dirty? Oh, Ah'll show y' dirty." She snaked her hand between his back and the headboard to give his ribs a good prodding.

Bobby: "Oh yeah, will ya?" He wriggled his brows and grinned, dodging the pokes and half icing up. Haha, two could play at that game.

Rogue: "Hey!" She jerked her hand back once she felt the cold and narrowed her eyes at him. "No powers, y' dirty cheater."

Bobby: "That rule only goes into force when we pick up the guns, Dollface." Bobby popped up from the bed with a bright grin and offered her his hand.

Rogue: Rogue eyed his hand with suspicion, but slapped her hand into his. "Ah'll even wear mah inhibitor so Ah cain't get a feel f'r where y' are with mah seventh sense. Sound fair enough? Seein' as how y' think Ah cheat..."

Bobby: "Awww, I hurt your feels..." Bobby gave her a pout and pulled her up, then tugged her against him for a hug. "I'm sowwy."

Rogue: Rogue's chin went onto his shoulder, but she didn't put her arms around him. "Mah feels are fragile. Gettin' fired does that. All b'cause Ah like kissin' a boy." She heaved an over-exaggerated sigh and finally hugged him back. "Feels are stupid."

Bobby: "Feels make ya do the wacky," he agreed, giving her a squeeze and a snicker. "Also, don't make me picture you and Stark together." He shuddered.

Rogue: She pulled her head away to arch an eyebrow at him, "Y' got a problem with me kissin' a handsome man?"

Bobby: Bobby made a face at her. "If you say so," he chuckled.

Rogue: "Then Ah guess Ah won't kiss you," she took a large step away from him, pulling slowly out of his grasp. "Too bad, so sad."

Bobby: "A'yuck, gorsh, she thinks I'm handsome." Bobby let her go and put on his full retard face.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the exit. "Course Ah do, goofy. Always have."

Bobby: Bobby snapped out of the face and gave her a grin. "Thanks, babe," he laughed, letting her drag him along. "You already know you're a dollface."

Rogue: "Ah know Ah'm Dollface, but not a dollface." She smiled at him over her shoulder as she pushed the door open, "Somethin' y' wanna tell me, sugah?"

Bobby: "Well, of course you are. Duh." He held the door as they went through.

Rogue: Rogue pulled him to be in front of her and hopped up on his back, utilizing her flight while she still could to make his load lighter. "Duh, he says. Duh. Like Ah'm supposed t' know people think Ah'm pretty'r somethin'. Pshh."

Bobby: Bobby grabbed her shins, staggering a little until he caught his balance. "Pssh! You're only the president's girlfriend," which he was smart enough to lower his voice to say, twisting his neck to give her the side eye.

Rogue: She gave him as much of a side eye as she could from her perch on his back, squeezing his sides a bit with her knees, "So what? He hits on anythin' with boobs."

Bobby: "Anything with great boobs!" Bobby winced at himself the moment it was out of his mouth.

Rogue: Rogue straightened a bit in surprise, "S'at right?"

Bobby: Dammit. He started walking, glad there wasn't anyone around, and laughed it off. "Well yeah, duh."

Rogue: "That's the second 'duh' y've given me in th' span o' about three minutes, Bobby." She floated off his back to walk beside him, wrapping her arm through his. "Y'r vocabulary's bigger'n that."

Bobby: "Duh?" Bobby set his hand over hers and smirked.

Rogue: "Y're awful," Rogue tried to give him a glare, but it didn't have any heat since she wasn't able to stop smiling at the same time. "So... Y' think Ah've got great boobs, huh?" She looked down at her chest and surveyed her girls for a moment. "Never thought 'bout it."

Bobby: He shook his head and started laughing. There was just no escape. "Yes, babe," he said, glancing over, but not down to the girls in question. "Anyone with eyes can see you do."

Rogue: "Guess Ah don't look enough." She finally looked back up and grinned at him, "Ah'm too busy lookin' at th' handsome men who surround me daily."

Bobby: This time, Bobby gave her a grin and blew her a kiss.

Rogue: Rogue kissed at the air towards his face and tugged him to the counter for the laser tag, paying for a round for both of them before he could say anything. "So... Do y' know Jamie?" She pulled her bracelet out of her jacket and clicked it in place. "Not a dirty cheat," she grumbled playfully.

Bobby: Bobby wasn't able to get his wallet out fast enough, so instead just laughed his thanks. "Awww, come on, it gives you a chance to show off your love token." His head tilted. "Jamie who?"

Rogue: "Oh hush. It ain't a love token. He made it 'fore there was anythin' b'tween us." She started suiting up, and screwed up her face as she thought, "Um. Ah don't know, actually... But he was at th' press thing with Jean."

Bobby: "Oh! Yeah, Xerox." Bobby sorted through the gear and started to put it on. "What about him?"

Rogue: "Xerox?" Rogue laughed, "What a horrible last name. Poor guy! Oof, an' poor Jean if they wind up married." She had to adjust her velcro a few times, fumbling with it as it kept trying to attach to the wrong pieces. "He just looked real familiar... But Ah don't remember seein' him 'round th' school like Carol said Ah probably had."

Bobby: "That's not his name, babe," Bobby chuckled. "His powers. He's the one who makes copies of himself. Remember?" He finished with his own velcro and started to help her with hers.

Rogue: Rogue held her arms out and let him fix her 'armor' for her because she kept getting frustrated. "...He does what?" She frowned harder, trying to bring up any memory of him. At all. "Ah don't remember that... Ah didn't even know his name 'til Carol told me."

Bobby: "Jamie Madrox. James. Before he was he a student was in that X-Factor mutant fight club thing Chris did." Bobby met her eyes and cocked his head.

Bobby: "Really? He used to call Fabian Cortez a terrorist all the time. Got taken with Johnny Storm? Cannibals? None of that ringing a bell? I know we were..." he cleared his throat. "Busy... but yeah. He graduated from the school."

Rogue: "Ah was busy with Sam dyin' from Legacy durin' th' fight club..." Her nose twitched and she adjusted the shoulders of the tag vest so it sat better. Rogue chewed her lip and wouldn't meet his eyes as she tried to steer her thoughts away from Sam. "Ah, um... Ah was tryin' t' reconcile ev'rythin' Essex made me do durin' th' cannibals."

Bobby: "Yeah. Well, he's one of us. Why do you ask?" Bobby impulsively cupped her face in his hands and kissed her nose, stepping back quickly.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at the kiss and flicked her eyes up to his again. "Just tryin' t' figure out how Ah knew him, but didn't know who he was. Maybe a memory from a psyche'r somethin'..." She shrugged and ran her hands down the cord attaching the gun to the vest and pulled it up to aim at him. "Ready t' get y'r ass kicked by a powerless sith?"

Bobby: "The Force my ally is," he chirped, patting himself over for his own gun and then giving it a spin.

Rogue: "Th' force is a power, y' nerd." Oh, speaking of nerds! "Carol an' Ah were tryin' t' figure out which nerd genre Ah fit. She said th' one Ah'd be best at doesn't have much in th' way o' coverin', so it ain't safe f'r me. Know what she's talkin' 'bout?"

Bobby: "A power it is not. It flows through us all, babe..." He poked out his tongue. "Uhhh, knowing Carol, it could be anything. Got a hint?"

Rogue: "She said it after Ah said Ah wasn't real sciency, but that Ah was more of a kick ass, take no prisoner type. She said that genre bared too much skin. Then we changed th' subject."

Rogue: Rogue looked down at her gun, then cut her eyes up to Bobby's face with a nasty grin, "Then Ah'm gonna use th' 'flow' t' beat y'r butt at this game."

Bobby: "Welp, Red Sonja, you gotta catch me first." Bobby gave her a bright grin and turned for the course.

Rogue: "Y' say that like Ah know who that is!" She stepped inside and darted around a corner as she waited for the game to start.

Bobby: "Google it!" Bobby bolted, calling on his tactical training to take him to cover.

Rogue: "Ah'm a bit busy just now," she called before moving to another hiding spot. Rogue crouched and waited until the starting buzzer sounded, then poked her head out to try and get a better feel for the course. Where had he gone...?

Bobby: Once she did look it up, she was totally gonna kick his ass anyway, so Bobby made sure his ass stayed on the move.

Rogue: Rogue held her gun close to her chest and strafed around a couple of corners, keeping her eyes peeled for movement. Not being able to use her 'danger sense' was frustrating and made her brain feel foggy, but she could still do this. She stuck her gun quickly around a corner, thinking she had seen him duck there, but when there was no one, she frowned and went low again. She was not on the stealth team for a reason. This sucked.

Bobby: Bobby had never been a stealth team member either, but he had an advantage in lotsa SHIELD training. Also! He was a nerd, and he had the high ground. Bobby had scaled one of the obstacles and took aim at Anna below.

Rogue: Rogue yelped as her vests buzzer sounded. She looked down at it then around her, but saw nothing. "Damn stoolie!" She moved out into the open and looked for somewhere better while her vest reset. Stairs would work. She took them two at a time just as she was reset and ducked below the railing. "Come out, come out, wherever y' are," Rogue sing-songed.

Bobby: Bobby managed to stop himself from laughing, but just barely. He could hear her on the stairs and now she was on his level, or at least close.

Rogue: Rogue peered through the gaps in the railing, looking back the way she had came, trying to see if she could spot where he had be- Oh. She smirked and shifted to silently set the barrel of her gun on the rail to aim at him up on his lofty perch. High ground wasn't always better ground.

Bobby: The buzzer startled him and he rolled backward off his perch, immediately regretting that move when he landed on the floor on the other side. "Motherfucker!" Bobby barely stopped himself from icing up.

Rogue: Rogue cackled and ran in her crouch to try and find another position to get to him. "Y' okay there, old man? Hard t' pretend t' be twenty-three when fallin' hurts that bad."

Bobby: "Never better!" Fucking, ow. Bobby waited for his vest to shut up, then bolted for cover.

Rogue: Rogue's grin widened. She knew his lying voice. "Great!" She went down another staircase and up a ramp, jumping over an obstacle to hide behind it, peeking out once she was situated. Clear view of where he had been, so there's only a few ways he could have gone from there...

Bobby: And one of those ways he went was behind her, squished between an obstacle and a far wall. He could barely see, but the moment she looked the other way... Bobby popped out of his hiding place - pewpew!

Rogue: Rogue squawked as her buzzer sounded and she whirled to see him peeking out at her and aimed, but her gun obviously wasn't ready to fire yet and she cursed under her breath. "Jerk face."

Bobby: "Thought you liked my face?" Bobby took advantage of her disadvantage to bolt for another obstacle, rounding the corner.

Rogue: "Ah do! But it's a jerk!" She watched his path and decided to follow him, ducking behind things so he hopefully didn't see her. Her vest didn't get the memo about sneaky though and it sounded that she was back online before she could make sure she was far enough away for him to not hear it.

Bobby: She was not, in fact, far enough away. Grinning like a loon, he swung back around the corner and took the time for a dramatic pose as he fired.

Rogue: Rogue's gun came up a split second too late and her vest made the sad game over noise while she heard Bobby's making the happy winning noise. "If Ah had mah danger sense, you'd be th' one with th' sad noise."

Bobby: "Well that's why I said no powers, Sonja." Bobby spun the laser gun, although the cord caught around his wrist. "Dammit."

Rogue: That made her laugh and she walked toward the exit, tugging the velcro straps as she went. "So... Who is this gal again? Red Sonja?"

Bobby: "I have no idea if that's what Carol meant, but she's got the most impractical female warrior costume ever." Bobby made quick work of his own vest and dropped it with the employee. "Ice cream?"

Rogue: "Ah'm always down f'r ice cream." She dropped her vest as welll. "Vanilla ice cream," she said sweetly as she reached up to ruffle his hair. "Ah'll Google while we walk. Wanna see this costume. Ah like that she's a warrior though."

Bobby: Bobby ruffled right back since she still had her inhibitor on, then slung his arm around her shoulders. "Ever see the Conan the Barbarian movies? Oooold movies, with Ahnold?" He butchered the accent, as per usual.

Rogue: "Nope." She tossed her hair out of her face and pulled out her phone to start the searching. "Never gonna get any better at that, are ya," Rogue laughed and comfortably let him lead her to their destination since she was looking down at a screen. It felt good to be with someone she could trust like that. "She a major ch--- WHOA. She's like, naked! But with gloves on!"

Bobby: "Told ya!" Bobby laughed. "She was like... girl version of Conan. Sorta. Hot chick with a big sword." He paused to consider that as he headed for the creamery.

Rogue: "Ah do like that." She scanned the wikipedia page and her eyes halted on a specific sentence. Rogue read it twice before she barked a laugh and read it out loud, "The red goddess Scáthach gives her incredible fighting skills, on the condition that she never lie with a man unless he defeats her in fair combat."

Rogue: Her bottom lip escaped between her teeth and she looked up at Bobby from under her lashes, "Guess what y' just did, sugah."

Bobby: "I whaaaat?" Bobby's brain caught up a moment later and he processed what she'd read. "Huh... can't remember if that part was in the movie..." He laughed.

Rogue: "Y' beat me in fair combat. An' if Ah'm Red Sonja..." She grinned, "Y're allowed t' bed me now."

Bobby: "Oh am I?" Bobby tilted his head to give her a smirk, looking down at her while cranking the bedroom eyes into overdrive.

Rogue: Oh shit. He'd never done that to her before. Not like that. Her throat was suddenly dry and she licked her lips. "That's what th' internet says..."

Bobby: "Well babe, y'know, everything on the internet is true." He gave her a dirty grin and a quick squeeze.

Rogue: All the breath went out of her in a rush and she looked away to try and hide her blush of embarrassment. Right. Of course he was joking. She had been too and then his eyes threw her. "That's what th' media wants us t' believe anyway."

Bobby: Bobby blinked a little at her reaction, then let her go as they reached the counter. "Damn media." He already knew her favorites, so he ordered them up, watching her from the corner of his eye.

Rogue: Rogue smiled to herself at him ordering for her and put her phone away. Damn media was right. "So... Th' bedroom. Should we do that? Or... What?"

Bobby: Bobby paid for the order and half watched, his head jerking toward her words. "Huhnwha?!" Oh. No. Shit. Not... wrong genre!

Rogue: Rogue did a double take at his freak out, "What? What's wrong? Did Ah say someth..." She was flushed with embarrassment all over again and had to try twice to grab her cone from the clerk.

Bobby: "Uhhh, n-nope! You're fine- good-. it's nothing." He took the cone with a thanks and shook his head at himself.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "So then y' don't wanna go back t' th' bedroom?" She licked her cone as she watched him, completely unsure what was happening in his head right now.

Bobby: When Bobby got to the table, he looked up, and directly at her tongue action on that cone. He closed his eyes. Well, fuck, Drake. "Yeah, we should take one more look, so Rip can know her options." There. Behave.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes flicked down to her cone as she circled the base of the scoop with her tongue, then looked back up at him as she finished. "Is she wantin' t' go whole hog with it? Or just decorate Star Wars?"

Bobby: He was fine, and he'd even opened his eyes, and he was looking around the store. Everything was fine. Then, he caught her flicking the tip. "Uh."

Rogue: Rogue took a second to swallow and wiped the corner of her mouth with a knuckle while she watched him. "Bobby? Th' bedroom?"

Bobby: "Yeah." He cleared his throat and shifted. "The bedroom...." Bobby shook himself. "Babe, if she could fit the Falcon into her room, she would."

Rogue: She pulled one glove off with her teeth and dropped it in her lap before reaching out with a finger to take a swipe of Bobby's ice cream. Because ice cream was always better stolen. "Then th' beanbag has t' be bought."

Bobby: Bobby swallowed, managing a smirk as he watched her. "Yup, agreed." His leg started to bounce under the table. "Have you seen the pics of bunk beds that look like the cockpit of the Falcon, or X-Wings?"

Rogue: "Cain't say Ah have, no... But Ah'm sure Ripley has." Rogue bumped his bouncing knee with hers, grinning at him, knowing he didn't stay in one place very well for too long. "Hey. Just enjoy bein' here with me. Eatin' ice cream t'gether. Like ol' times. Twenty-three again. Even if our partners have changed in complete 180s since then."

Bobby: Forcing himself to relax, he gave her a quick grin and slid down into the seat, taking a bite from his own cone. "I am enjoyin' it, babe."

Rogue: Rogue slid down enough for her legs to reach his chair across from her, putting one on either side of his as she worked on licking her cone. "Enjoyin' it an' doin' th' heathen thing o' bitin' ice cream."

Bobby: He chuckled and gave it another chomp. "Well, the cold never bothered me anyway." Bobby widened his knees to bump both her legs.

Rogue: Her legs slipped off the chair and she retaliated by putting them directly in his lap instead. "Don't make me call y' 'male Elsa' like Tony does. C'mon, Bugsy. Y're better'n that."

Bobby: He grinned and sat up a little. "Can you believe Xavier called me Robert?"

Rogue: "At least that's respectful!" And then she realized what that meant and she frowned. Did her boyfriend not respect her best friend? Or was she over thinking again? She shook her head to clear it. "He'd call me Anna Marie if he knew mah name, not just Anna or Marie."

Rogue: Her mouth twitched, "Ah'm surprised he didn't call me Missus Guthrie."

Bobby: "How is that respectful? He knows I hate it. And then he read my mind and corrected himself, which... yikes." Bobby shook his head and laughed softly. "Gonna have to work on my shields."

Rogue: Rogue shrugged, "He's always been that way, sugah. But th' shields thing... Ah dunno. It's almost like he's outta practice maybe? He was in a coma f'r a long time..."

Bobby: "Yeah." He did a bit more nomming on his ice cream as he thought about this. "It's crazy seeing him walk, yeah?"

Rogue: That brought a smile to her face, "Ah think it's a miracle. Coma musta been good f'r somethin' after all, ya know?" She swirled her tongue around her ice cream, catching the drips. "Ah'm sure glad o' that."

Bobby: "Guess so..." Bobby found himself watching her again and blinked, taking a breath and concentrating on his cone.

Rogue: "Are you not?" She put her mouth around the top of the scoop and sucked off the melted bits before looking back up at him.

Bobby: "No, that's not what I meant - it's good. Just, will take some getting used to. More used to him nodding off in corners than up and at'em."

Rogue: "Ah cain't blame 'im though. If Ah had t' sit all day, Ah'd nod off, too. How borin'd that be?" Rogue got a big bite with the next swipe of her tongue and made a high pitched noise once she closed her mouth around it. Inhibitors sucked!

Bobby: Bobby laughed at her reaction and hummed a bit of Let it Go as he took a big bite.