Least fav char

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

I have a been reading the forum for favorite heroes & villians.Does anyone have a character that you just can't stand.
i was reading new x-men & i saw a character called "Angel"-angel has fly wings &she also has the power to throw-up acid.
my least fav charcter was stacy,but after rereading i find my attutude about her is changing.if givin a chose between stacy's powers to angel's fly powers i'd chose stacy's.
:stacy::newangel:
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Least fav char

Post by Garble »

New X-Men is just chalk full of characters I don't give a damn about. Although I like the X-Men members that the book is suposidly about...

Marrow was just damn annoying.
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Least fav char

Post by Abbatoir »

The original Superboy, the adventures of Superman when he was a boy (teen).
Abbatoir: professional lurker for hire. Now taking contracts. :D
:bamf: :deadpool: :agentx: :lifeguard: :slippy: :chamber: :phoenix: :bets: :tb3: :ghostrider:
"Keep the Collar, Kurt!" club #1 U2U me to join!
The "Losers" have won! The collar will be lost in the new year! But we will not let this happen!
"Get the Collar Back!" club #1 U2U me to join!
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#2
Defender of Decency (hah!) in the C.O.C.K
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Pick your nickname! I am now known as Abbatoir, Abs, Abby, Abba, and Abb!
maria
Lubber
Lubber

Least fav char

Post by maria »

Man I can hear the heckling now -_-, but for me it's Cyclops. Can't stand him. Every version of him. Evolution Cyclops, Movie Cyclops, Uncanny Cyclops, Ultimate Cyclops. He just always comes off has boring, bland, and blah.
penpen.pitas.com my daily misadventuresImage
project:Jersey Devil : a comic idea
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Least fav char

Post by kurtlover »

Cyclops for me too, i don't find him interesting, but that's me.
I can't stand Thunderbird III also! hehehe i don't find the point in that character, i just hate him since the first day i saw him :D
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Erynne »

*think think think* Actually, I don't like Sammy very much. He just strikes me as being pathetic and annoying. Sorry to his fans, but MAN! It's not that it's the way he looks or anything, I just don't like his personality. Oh, and I don't like Paige or Annie or Carter either. Paige has some cool powers though, lol.
Taryn
Lubber
Lubber

Least fav char

Post by Taryn »

CYCLOPS. Will someone please, please, PLEASE take that stick from up his ass? And that's the /only/ personality that he has. Ugh. >_<

On a less loud note, I find Jubilee very annoying, too.

--Taryn
nightcrawler834
Lubber
Lubber

Least fav char

Post by nightcrawler834 »

cyclops does it for me aswell......no personality to him really
I always get told I think out aloud, that's why I never say much....
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Erynne »

Oh, yeah, I think Juilee is hecka annoying. I don't really find Sage very interesting either.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

another person i don't like is marrow- the last times i read a comic with her in it was when she had bones sticking out of her body.- i think her powers are lame:marow:
& jubilee- she's a character i don't like either (i thought i was the only one):jubilee:
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Least fav char

Post by littlebamf »

Don't like Cyke.
Don't like Evo Kitty.
Don't like Paige.
Don't like those cookoos.
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Erynne »

LOL, the cookoos. Why do they call them that?
Rictor
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Least fav char

Post by Rictor »

Cyclops and Jean............Hate them with passion. Why oh why wasnt that stupid dead characters stay dead rule around when they died.

Rictor
I like Gwen Stefani...Can u tell?
C.o.C.k # 17
! Please Check Out My Gallery !
Nemesis
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Least fav char

Post by Nemesis »

I got plenty of least favorites, most of them being Chris Claremont's creations since the Revolution. Out of all of them, the only one I like is Lady Mastermind. Lifeguard? I see her as nothing more than a glorified Domino. Thunderbird III? Well I do like him a little bit, but only due to his appearance in New X-Men #132. I thought Vargas, like Killian, had potiental, but in the end and just like Killian, he was another disappointment.

But my least favorite character overall is Rogue. When she's not whinin' and cryin', she gets too arrogant for my tastes. Gambit can do better.
Do-ro'ik vong pratte!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

This is harder than i thought.
M, Skin, Bishop, Beast(don't like the new look), Paige(her whole man-hater tude is just annoying) :beast::husk::m:
:beak:-
:sasquatch:from the Exiles
:yech::yech::yech::yech::yech::yech:
nightcrawler834
Lubber
Lubber

Least fav char

oh i also don't really like jean that much either, psylocke had much more interesting telepathic powers in my opinion. and those cookoos get on my nerves aswell
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Least fav char

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I've never been too fond of Cable and Forge and Bishop. Possibly because they're all futuristic guys and their plots are waaaaayyyy too confusing and that I could barely read when they were introduced, or because they just look like merciles killers and that's not how ALL or at least most of the x-men or x-factor, or whatever the hell they belong to now, should look. :D
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Erynne »

Well, Cyclops and JEan aren't my personal favorites, but they DO keep the story together at times. I like them in Ultimate X-men...well, Cyclops is a bit of a whiner, but whatever.
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Erynne »

Oh, i didn't like the monkey dude in Ultimate X-men either. Glad Magneto got him, hee hee hee...
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

i think that was prosimian "a super evoled ape"-i hated him to, it was kinda cool the way magneto took him out- was it a lamp?
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Erynne »

LOL, I think so...or something that looked like one at least. Man, the whole time he was in a panel I was like "Dang! What's up with this guy? he's just ANNOyING!"
nightcrawler834
Lubber
Lubber

Least fav char

i actually didn't think too much of prosimian in UXM either, i just didn't mention him coz he was only around for about 2 or 3 isuues (i think......:?)
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Least fav char

Post by Erynne »

Beast in UXM is kind of annoying me too. I liked him in the beginning, but now he comes off as a big wuss with no common sense.
Ryuu-chan
Lubber
Lubber

Least fav char

Post by Ryuu-chan »

I don't like Cyclops,(that's almost a no duh statement, there.) and I don't really Rogue. I'm just hoping no one shoots me for saying that...
Older, smarter, and more sane than before.

Hopefully, anyway.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Least fav char

Post by littlebamf »

Originally posted by Erynne
LOL, the cookoos. Why do they call them that?
There was this black and white 50's movie, which I (thankfully) saw once. It involved a group of extra bright blond kids, who were born in different famillies, but looked identical, walked in step and everything. It was really creepy, and called the something cookoos, because that's waht they were, because they were really the childre of an alien race, or something dumb like that!
Praise my memory, cause I saw that film when I was eight!!!