Kladyelf's Random Ramblings

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kladyelf's Random Ramblings

Post by kladyelf »

Hi all!
*glomp*

Since the chat is down (for reasons of reasons I do not get) and I cannae ramble there (or elsewhere - has anyone tried a rambling walk on a computer? Messy.) I thought I'd ramble here - about comics related stuff and... stuff.

So anyway I'm browsing previews online and I encounter "BUCKY BARNES: THE WINTER SOLDIER #9" where the antagonist Loki is facing the protagonist Bucky and his lover the alien Queen Ventolin.

Ventolin.

I'm going to let that sink in for a moment.

Ventolin.

Now I haven't really been following the series and I haven't encountered the writer Ales Kot before and because of that I honestly can't decide if the writer is being clever or if they have just run out of ideas. But seriously - Ventolin?!?

Does anyone else out there have any idea?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: Kladyelf's Random Ramblings

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I realize I could do this with a google but... who or what is a Ventolin?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Re: Kladyelf's Random Ramblings

Post by Angelique »

Ventolin is a name brand for a prescription asthma inhaler.