Match Ups We would like to see.

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

does anybody have any matchups between comic book charcters they would like to see? i have one: nightcrawler vs. the martian manhunter. (don't ask i think it would be a good fight) or like i said in one of my other threads pyro vs. human torch vs. phoenix. share some of your ideas here!
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Tengu Aberdeen
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tengu Aberdeen »

Havok and Kurt!:love

Come to think of it...I believe I saw a slashfic to that very effect...:eek
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

Yeah, the Martian Man Hunter would destroy. He has so much going for him... from shape shifting to phasing. He's pretty bad. Now the Manhunter vs. the Vision would be a tough fight. I'd enjoy that very much.

Has Ben Grim ever went up against the Hulk? That could be interesting too. I mean on strengh the Hulk would win, but since Ben can keep his head about him, I'd think that he'd come out on top.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by Warbird
Has Ben Grim ever went up against the Hulk?
yah, he has fought the hulk. it was in a hulk cartoon. hulk nearly killed him.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

What? That's lame. Was it a cartoon or comic? If it was a cartoon it doesn't count. I only count things that occure in comics. Cartoons, like movies, tend to change things alot. I don't follow the hulk though... he is much stronger, so I guess him winning has some real merrit. I would think that it would be close.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Warbird
Now the Manhunter vs. the Vision would be a tough fight. I'd enjoy that very much.
It has been done already. Somewhat. Take a look at the JLA/Avengers mini-series. Superman and Thor duke it out too! It's a cool book so far! That is if they ever get around releasing issue 4. :rolleyes
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

I have an aversion to JLA. I won't read anything that has to do with them. I only like the flash and MMH some, and I ofcourse love Batman. The rest can just fall into limbo as far as i'm concerned. I's like to see that mach up, but not enough to buy anything JLA.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i don't know if this has happened yet , but i want to see nick fury vs. punisher.

Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

I'd put my money on nick. Especially if he has all teh S.H.I.E.L.D. technology at his diposal. If not I think he'd still get my bet. That just might be because I really don't like Punisher though.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Nightcrawler V.S. Spiderman is a hot topic on Gaia, another forum I'm on.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Winged Outlaw
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Banned

Post by Winged Outlaw »

Siona you're on gaia too? I can't open the site :(

Martian Manhunter Vs. Nightcrawler would be an unholy massacre on J'hon's part (or however you spell his name). Nightcrawler wouldn't have a prayer.

MM Vs. Jack Hawksmoor might be interesting though. Both have very unconventional powers, it'd take forever for either one to go down.