Who *Was* that masked man?!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!

Total votes: 0

kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

Just a little bit of silliness...

since those loverly people working on Excalibur have established that Magneto was not the one who flattened New York (Paty you can stop dancing now - and put some clothes on dangit! :D :LOL) also that Xorn seems to be around too... we have two different people running around where there was one confused Xorn/Magneto/Impostor Dude - which begs the question - who was he/she or it?

suggestions welcome, the sillier the better and since this is the marvel universe death and continuity can be cheerfully ignored!!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

afraid i had to go for 'other' since you don't have the real culprit on your list... :whistle
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

aw poo, so who was it? *pesterpesterpesterpesterpester*
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it- he killed those who he deemed Genetically beneath him........ Ole Blue lips is muh more the Darwinist than Magneto, and sees it as his duty to speed up the evolutionary process by removing the "dead weight"...................
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Sinister, just because he is a sexy bad guy, plus he needs more hugs:evil:eeevil:sinister
one name: Bruce Campbell
KurtnMeggan
Lubber
Lubber

Post by KurtnMeggan »

Perhaps it was the same person posing as Mystique during the X-Corps story....:whistle:
Meggan and Kurt! Love them! You know you wanna;):meggan
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Maybe Onslaught returned?

He had a freaky Magneto-dress-up thing going on with his costume, and had Xavier and Magneto's powers, plus being a psionic entity, he wouldn't have a scent for Wolverine to track.
BH123
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BH123 »

Originally posted by kladyelf
Just a little bit of silliness...
Sillyness can be fun :D

I think it should be revealed that after the desruction of genosha, the trauma of seeing millions of people murdered caused Magneto to literally split in half without realizing it. The guy who adopted the identity of Xorn could be Magneto's dark half, divorced from all conscience and scruples. The Magneto still in Genosha could be the more ethical half. Which would explain why his is the most rational-acting Magneto we have seen in years.
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by scheherazade »

I say "other." My pet theory is that he was impersonated by a high grade metamorph. That would explain how noone was able to tell Xorn was Magneto, nor that Magneto was not the real Magneto... the impersonator was able to mimic both Mags' and Xorn's scent (to hide from Wolvie) and their brain activity (to hide from telepaths)...

all my theory lacks is a motive. *sigh*
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

I think it's the Shadow king for multiple reasons but it is late and I must sleep.
I just wanted to post this befor they revealed who it is just in case I'm right.