?s on Teen Titans

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Darkstalker
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

?s on Teen Titans

Post by Darkstalker »

While I've never read the comic, I'm obsessed with the cartoon since the end of Evo. I've seen every episode, but I'm still a bit puzzled by a few of the characters. Being a former follower of all the batman series(except the new one, *yuck!) so I know everything about Robin. It's the others I can't figure out:

Beast Boy: What are the origins of his powers? Is he a mutant or alien?

Cyborg: There''s always mention of a tragic accident that caused him to be half-robot. What was it and what is his real name?

Raven: A lot of her is being revealed, but I just have one question; is her mother human or an alien as well?

Starfire: real name?

That's it, I hope someone can help!
Ryuu-chan
Lubber
Lubber

?s on Teen Titans

Post by Ryuu-chan »

Beast Boy:[spoiler]Beast Boy got his powers from a virus that he caught when he was a child. It's discussed in issues 14-16 of Teen TItans, I think.[/spoiler]

Raven: [spoiler]Raven's mother was a human, and her father was a demon, or something like that. I don't quite remember anymore.[/spoiler]

Put in spoiler tags, just in case.
Older, smarter, and more sane than before.

Hopefully, anyway.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

?s on Teen Titans

Post by Garble »

I did a little internet hunting and found www.titanstowner.com

They have a lot of information on the characters and more.

Beast Boy
Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

?s on Teen Titans

Post by SmoothBamf »

well I don't know much about the teen titans but hears a fun fact about star fire (incadintly the only fun fact I know about them) in a Marvel and DC featuring the uncanny X-men and Teen Titans #1 witch came out in 1982 says that star fire was brout to erth by the Shi'ar now I don't know if DC has sence reritten how she got hear but thats what thay said then and I think thats pritty cool

thank you:bamf
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

?s on Teen Titans

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I'm sure DC changed that, but a cool fact nevertheless