Wizard World Texas!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Wizard World Texas!

Post by idsunki »

I'll be heading by WWTX tomorrow afternoon as soon as I get out of work. So I'll be leaving my comic store to a comic convention... I'm certainly putting that college degree to work!

Not a whole lot of Nightcrawler-related stuff showing up, though if I see Ed Brubaker I might ask him what his plans are for Uncanny other than all the other X-Men doing awesome stuff while Nightcrawler gets a few panels, then beat up, then disappears for awhile. But really, I am digging Uncanny, I just wish there was a bit more Kurt.

I will be on the look out for cool stuff there.

Also, my birthday is a week from today. I will be turning 24, so anyone younger than that better respect what I have to say. If you're older than that, you should call me 'whipper snapper' less often. In return I will use 'fuddy duddy' less often as well.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Wizard World Texas!

Post by Saint Kurt »

I wish I could go to Wizard World with Idsunki again.... :cry

And HA! I will be 11 years your fuddy duddy, you whipper snapper! :D

-e
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Wizard World Texas!

Post by idsunki »

Ha! I only got to go for a few hours (stupid work schedule and all...), but I got a few fun comics from artist's alley (the absolute best place to hang out at these shows), and ... well, as soon as I get it scanned in I will share it with you guys.

It's awesome.

Didn't run into Brubaker, but I did have some fun.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Wizard World Texas!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

oooh cool! You are so kind to us id! :)

I have to go to one of these things soon...I feel like I'm missing way out on all the geekyness to be had!!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.