Who are your current top 10?

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

THey don't have to be in order of importance, and we all know that they fluctuate, but in general...who are your faves?

For me: Gambit, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Beast, Angel, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Storm, Northstar, Chamber.

I've got others that I really do enjoy as well, like mimic, blink, kitty - ect. But atm? Those have to be my top.

So what are yours?

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Shadowcat, Dust, Pixie, Cannonball, Rogue (when she's not too crazy), and Jean, when she's not dead.

[Edited on 9/8/2007 by Angelique]
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Trigger
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Trigger »

Nightcawler, Shadowcat, Wolverine, Cannonball, Jean, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Northstar, and sometimes Psylocke.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Wolverine, Emma Frost, Cyclops, Prof X, Nightcrawler, Sabretooth, Madrox. Can't think of any more right now.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Rachel, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Havok, Iceman, Polaris, Beast, Psylocke, Gambit

[Edited on 4/7/2009 by tears~fall~like~glass]
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Nightcrawler, Angel (sometimes), Iceman, Beast, Psylocke (when she isn't being messed up though that applies to most in this list), Emma Frost, X-23, Chamber, Storm and Mercury/Hellion mainly as I'm mostly reading New X-men nowadays.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I've had a top five that's been the same ever since I started reading X-Men -- Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Angel, Beast and Iceman. The other five fluctuate, but the ones that always hover right outside my top five, and a few faves right now -- Rachel as Phoenix, Storm, Wolverine, Multiple Man, White Queen
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Wolverine, Rachel, Psylocke, Storm, Havok, Jubilee, Beast, Rogue.

'Cept for the first three, it sort of varies how much I like them. Storm, Beast and Havok are usually pretty set, though.

I wanted to add Siryn and Monet, but the only reason I like either or them is because of their dynamic when they're *together*.
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
BlueVelvet14
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BlueVelvet14 »

1. Nightcrawler :)
2. Nocturne :nocturne
3. Wolverine :wolvie
4. Archangel :warren
5. Gambit :gambit
6. Rogue :rogue
7. Shadowcat :kitty
8. Phoenix :phoenix
9. Banshee :banshee
10. Blink :blink
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

1. Archangel
2. Gambit
3. Abyss
4. Spyke
5. Nightcrawler
6. Primal
7. Magneto
8. Colossus
9. Deadpool
10. Iceman
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Nightcrawler, Beast, Rogue, Professor X {dodges rotten tomatoes thrown by Scrawlers}, Cannonball, Storm, Banshee, Colussus, Shadowcat/Ariel/Sprite, and Cypher. I would have put Nightcrawler as all ten, but ... then I'd look too much like a loony fangirl with cellulite for brains. :D

If I added the ones from Scrawlearth RPG, it would be different, and include Monet, Rogue, Anna, Bobby, Hepzibah, Mayhem, Soorayah, plus others.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Nightcrawler, Iceman, Angel, Beast, Storm, Chamber, Kitty, Bishop, Colossus, Banshee

(yeah I know Bashee is dead. He's still the bomb.)
;)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Just because a character is dead does NOT mean that they are no longer cool! Just temporarily unavailable!

Lessee here... top ten at the moment:

Nightcrawler, Shadowcat (haven't really liked any of her codenames, but she rocks!), Rogue, Wolverine, and Gambit are usually always my top five.

Atm, the other five are Beast, Iceman, X-23, Armor, and Pixie.
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Yeah, "Shadowcat" never did it for me either. I couldn't think of a good name for her (obviously Marvel couldn't either) for my fic, so I left it at Shadowcat.

ARMOR!!! I forgot about her!!!! Great choice.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Elfdame wrote:Yeah, "Shadowcat" never did it for me either. I couldn't think of a good name for her (obviously Marvel couldn't either) for my fic, so I left it at Shadowcat.
I swear, I will find a good, non-clunky, non-clumsy, non-annoying name for her! One that does not have the words "girl" "lady" or "woman" in the title! (biggest pet peeve. Yes, comic, we know she is female, you do not need to stick it in my face.)
ARMOR!!! I forgot about her!!!! Great choice.
Thanks! I really like her for some reason... she's kind of a new kitty, less grim than laura and less annoying than Pixie.
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ugh!
ARMOR!
How did I forget her?? I think I might've even thought of her, then forgot her, and couldn't remember who I had just thought of LoL!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Oh cool! A list of favorites!

1. Nightcrawler (duh!)

2. Wolverine (when he's not being a jerk)

3. Colossus is boring, but he is Kurt's good friend and he is adorable. :kiss

4. DOCTOR DOOM! :love (What's not to love: attitude, metal body armor and an incredible fashion sense: love that little green dress!)

5. Beast Boy/Changling (I have a thing about cheerful guys with pointy ears, whether they be blue or green.)

6. Morbius the Living Vampire! (I'm not sure why.)

7. Meggan (Not the one with wings.) Braddock.

8. Mystique (She's Kurt's mom.)

9. Toad

10. Eye Scream
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010