What would you do?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

What would you do?

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Originally posted by BamfKat
*puts on a blue fuzzy costume* Ja, Lucy I am here... ;)
Costumed fellow Scrawlers don't count!:smirk::laugh:
Originally posted by wolviechickie
Stormwatch dat is so weird!
I think it's cool myself!:D
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

What would you do?

Post by kladyelf »

oh what the heck, ideal situation with nothing to hold me back?
to either -
*blink*
Stare......
pounce!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

What would you do?

Post by Garble »

1) "Dude! I uh.. don't swing that way. But if I did, you'd be the first to know, believe me!"

2a) "That is a COOL costume!!! It's not? Oh geeze! Sorry. You do look cool, though..."

2a) "Dude! What are you doing out in public without a disguise? You wanna get lynched or something?" Then I'd invite him to hide out in my appartment and enjoy my DVD collection until we can work out some safe way for him to get home.
Fuzzy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

hmmm...

Post by Fuzzy »

...I'm basically with garble on this one...

if I really saw him, it'd freak me out, but I'd be totally fascinated- like, spend the rest of my day following him/try to meet him...

If the whole mutant thing was out, or, especially, if I recognized him as kurt (& who wouldn't?) then I'd totally be all, what's up? let's hang out- I'll pay, whatever...

swahbuckler, funnyman, priest- I get the feeling Kurt would be cool to hang around in ANY circumstances...
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What would you do?

Post by wolviechickie »

Me

1.I would go out with him once, then I would give him Follower address and Phone number

2. Say hi and try to become his friend...then give Follower her address and Phone number :)
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

What would you do?

Post by kay »

:LOL:

1. Let myself be swept off my feet, have dinner...then desert...

2. Wait untill I stopped shaking with excitement then go up and ask him if he will run away with me and if we could perhaps live happily ever after; living a life of excitement adventure and realy wild things...
Seriously, I would probably have to hide because my friends would go out of thier way to embarress me!...they would not be able to pass up ripping off a blue man with a tail!...damn them...
buri103
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What would you do?

Post by buri103 »

1. Let him have his furry way with me...then jump him just for the hell of it...:naughty

2. This is sooo bad of me...but I'd goose him. Full on grab his ass. And act like it wasn't me. Then stalk him a bit as I take pictures to sell on E-Bay... :p

I'ma baaad girl.

:kiss
25 And the Lord spake unto the Angel that guarded the eastern gate, saying Where is the flaming sword which was given unto thee?

26 And the Angel said, I had it here only a moment ago, I must have put it down some where, forget my own head next.

27 And the Lord did not ask him again.
~Good Omens

http://www.nataliedee.com/ and http://www.toothpastefordinner.com
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What would you do?

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

Well it depends if we are talking about if he was really Kurt or just some guy dressed like Kurt.

1) If it's Kurt I would so go with him to dinner and maybe go dancing but anything else he needs to work harder to get any further. I am not an easy girl to win the hart of.

1b) If it was just a guy that was trying to get me to go on a date with him then what the heck he disserves the date if he went to all the trouble but no kisses on the first date.

2a) If it was a guy in a nighty costume I would call to him and ask how he made it or were he got it and were in the world he was going in that thing. I would try to not bug him to much. :blush

2b) If it was Kurt, the blue elf himself, I would try to make my self not mob the poor guy on first impulse. Then I would force my self to go up to him and strike up a conversation. Maybe even get him to go and get a bite to eat since I am interested in his life not just his nice fuzzy tail.
;pant
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What would you do?

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Hmmm...

1) If I saw him on the street, I would get out my cell phone, call and ambulance, then walk up to him, stare, then have a heart attack.

2) conversation:
me= "e-e-excuse m-me, Sir? A-are you for r-real?" while trembling with excitement.
:nodyes"Was? Of course I'm real!"
me= while beginning to spazz, "Can I t-t-touch you?''
:eek'' WAS!?!"
me= grabs tail and gives it a soft yank, "Oooo000oo0h! Niiiice!":naughty

3) *where did I put my medication this morning? I think I'll talk to my docter about increasing my doses* Walks away rubbing eyes.:?
one name: Bruce Campbell
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

What would you do?

Post by Saint Kurt »

Costumed fellow Scrawlers don't count!::laugh:
They don't. Well so much for my idea then.

-e
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What would you do?

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I wouldn't even notice him, most likely. I've gotten into the habit of staring at the ground out of fear that fleeting eye contact will be taken as an invitation to ask where the [some obscure item that I have never heard of but was "in the flyer".. although maybe not the flyer for this store] is. I hate retail!
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

What would you do?

Post by Gaz »

I would probably stop and blush like mad, stare with my mouth open, and blush somemore. That's what I always do when I see someone hot or famous or something like that.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

What would you do?

Post by Sorte Springer »

1) Be very surprised and not know what to say, it dosen´t happen very often that people you have never ever talked to before makes a move like that.

2) Try to get as good a look of him as I could with out him noticing that I was looking at him, then hurry home and call my fellow geeks and and say:" guess who I saw today..."
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

What would you do?

Post by Saint Kurt »

Zam, do I understand correctly that you're offering to fulfill people's Nightcrawler fantasies? You don't know all the things the word "slash" can mean, do you?
Ha! Could you imagine....

Actually, I occasionally have gotten a glimpse of what it must be like for the blue guy when I've come into a room unexpectedly while in costume. Most people jump and scream. So far no one has been like "oh cool, Nightcrawler's here." (Unless they've said it after they were done jumping and screaming. :) )

-e
Jim-dear
Lubber
Lubber

What would you do?

Post by Jim-dear »

*laugh*

1) Jump him right then and there.
2) I'm not sure what I would do besides stare. And... jumphimfromtheback *cough*

:LOL
"If I'd had a normal life, I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over right now. But as I've lead an utterly ridiculous life, I'd have to say that we're apparently surrounded by alternate timeline versions of ourselves." (Nightcrawler, Excalibur #103)
stocktonwood
Lubber
Lubber

What would you do?

Post by stocktonwood »

Get down on one knee and...NO! Not that!

I'd get down on one knee and propose!! Then if he says no, i'd ask if I could play with his tail.
"when I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, Let It Be.." The Beatles

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."