Quistion about kurts stepmom

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
bepalin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by bepalin »

Hey, I have a quistion again!! Did Kurt know his mother was into the whole magic thing while he was growing up? when did he find that out? thanks for your time.:)
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Hmmm, he probably would have, but Margali covered up her sorcery from the outside world, or something like that, and worked as a gypsie queen to hide her true self. But I do have a feeling he did know about it, as well as Jimaine and Stefan. Forgive me if my facts are wrong, but that is a good question, i never actually thought of that. Ask Dave, mebbe he might have some idea? Or that whats-his-face guy who chose to give him the circus background.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

I've tried to research on the internet, but so far I can't find much information on Margali.

She actuall acts as a villain most of the time.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

yeah. but considering Jimaine studied as he apprentice of sorts, and Kurt and Jimaine were clsoe, i would presume he knew....
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

as long as i remember, he knows, i remember somethings related in unlimited #17 and so in Annual #4, like the sorcery thing.