So did we like Uncanny 409?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I'm sorry about bringing this thread up again but I just have to reply to a couple posts!
Originally posted by Rex Luscus
And one more thing ... forgive the consecutive posts ... did anyone else just want Logan to go over and cuddle Kurt when he found him in his apartment? :love: Aw, the poor little thing! Comfort him, Logan! Do it!

-Rex
Yah!!!:):love: Ah cool I though I was the only one!:laugh:
Originally posted by Bamfette
if you want flirty Kurt back, i suggest you do pick up 409... he kisses Stacy and leaves her weak at the knees :naughty: it's brief, but there is a bit of flirting going on.

and ia appolagize for my earlier rant. i do completely understand that most catholics are not like that. but i guess emotions (thiers and mine) were heightened by the whole pope thing. plus i happen to live in a very religious community. it is sometimes tough to be an athiest here because it is rather expected that you be religious.
First part of quote: Yeah but then he has to feel all guilty about it or whatever!:rolleyes:

Second part: I for one don't blame you in the least for being frustrated! It p-s me off too that just because someone isn't that religious (or religious at all even-I myself for the record do believe in God, Heaven and Hell, but that's pretty much it-) a lot of people think they aren't as good a person!:mad:
Btw, you said the Pope came to your city or something. I saw on The Daily Show this little girl who freaked out (scared) when he kissed her forehead!:laugh: Reminds me of how some tykes are with Santa Clause!;)
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

oh i don't think he was feeling guilty about it, just... he's depressed right now so it wasn't a genuine display of his old charm. it was a front so that his friends didn't worry about him, i guess. which i admit, makes me miss the old Kurt all the more :p but i just loved the expression on Stacy's face afterwards, he's still got it ;)

and yeah, the Pope came to Toronto for like, a week. a lot of peoople here were quite excited about it and were talking about it a lot...
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Yeah I guess you're right. Actually I don't think guilty was quite the word I was looking for there!:P:laugh: Anyway I do know what you mean about Stacy. Not that I blame her of course!;) I do miss my flirty Nighty with no strings though!:shame:
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"

silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

Don't we all? We must be one depressed board or something cuz this is getting funny...:laugh::laugh: Well... there's always the old books to reminisce over till we get him back!
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

That is true... (about the old books I mean)