Evil Kurt: Can such a thing work?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

kurt was a bad ickle boy in the x-men manga, so it could work...ohhh...evil Kurt...much potential...and it would be a change from the regular good boy thing...how would he and mistque (can't spell) interact within the brotherhood, assuming that they are still loving mother and son?
bad boy Kurt!
bad boy Kurt!
YES! I liiiike it!
nuther thing about the manga...why couldn't wolvie (bad boy) have cut off elfie's hair, rather than his tail?
I bought a tail the other month for Halloween by the way...
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Evil Kurt... works for me. ;pant;
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
wolviechickie
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by wolviechickie »

Well bad wolvie :)

Bad, Bad wolvie...go to my room. ;pant;
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

I don’t think a completely evil Kurt really works well – it just seems to me to be comical almost. I personally wouldn’t mind seeing Kurt more like AoA Kurt: morally ambiguous. When he acts more like Mystique – doing what you have to do, the ends justify the means type thing – I like how it works. But no writer has ever really explored a way to make a truly evil Nightcrawler. An evil Kurt needs to come off as a real bad *ss. Mangaverse Kurt came close.
Originally posted by Hsu
In the Marvel Magaverse X-Men Nightcrawler was a bad guy. In a fight with Wolverine, Kurt got a claw through his head. I was very sad.
That fight was fixed dammit!
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
ac0demon
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ac0demon »

evil kurt bad.
making kurt hardcore like the aoa-teleportin'-peeps'-heads-off version, X-tremely fun and exciting!

sometimes the only (best) way to incapacitate an enemy is to 'port off a limb, or a head..... :evil:
My SITES:
...::www.JebeTaru.com::...
Unstuck in a cookie cutter world!

----------------------------------------------
****City of Heroes****
----------------------------------------------

( ) ( )( ) ( )http://www.bubblegum-girl.com( ) ( )( ) ( )
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

I agree ac0demon. I loved AoA Kurt. I would much rather see that than Kurt's Evil Twin or some other soap-operay thing.

Broadsword
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Broadsword »

Didn't some alternate Kurt bamf Deadpool's finger off? :eek:

An evil Kurt could work, but noy in 616. Alternate reality only!

I liked manga verse Kurt. he was so......slimey! Lovely!

:bamf:

Bad Wolvie! How dare you kill him! :logan:
My favourate X-men:

:bamf: :banshee: :m: :husk: :northie: :jubilee:
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

AoA Kurt bamfed Proudstar's (weas it John or James?) finger off then 'ported Wade's HEAD off :o

but at the same time, he wasn't really a bad guy, that's just the kinda world they lived in, they were all tough as nails...
Broadsword
Lubber
Lubber

Evil equals good?

Post by Broadsword »

Originally posted by Bamfette
he wasn't really a bad guy, that's just the kinda world they lived in, they were all tough as nails...
hhm. I have Inspiration! ;)

Just because this make belive Kurt of ours is evil does that mean he has to be on a bad guy team? He could actually be on a heroes team but he is the one that they send to do the kinda things that all those goodie two shoes can't because they have morals! :P

But how could they be heroes if they allow a evil so and so like this make belive Kurt to work with them? :?

Ah, sounds like a fan fic! :D
My favourate X-men:

:bamf: :banshee: :m: :husk: :northie: :jubilee:
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

hhm. I have Inspiration! ;)

Just because this make belive Kurt of ours is evil does that mean he has to be on a bad guy team? He could actually be on a heroes team but he is the one that they send to do the kinda things that all those goodie two shoes can't because they have morals! :P
Oh- kind of like Wolverine.
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

.... only better looking and not in need of psychotherapy.

nightcrawler5552002
Lubber
Lubber

Post by nightcrawler5552002 »

Hehe. I've had Evil Kurt characters for a long time now. le's see...I had one that's purely there for a joke, he's an Evolution based Spy-movie Austin Powers type spoof. He makes a very very funny villian. Way too small minded and just...not evil enough. But he's proud to be a villian, and looks forward to the day when he will have "$5,000 AND CONTROL OF A SMALL CITY-STATE!!! BWA HAHAHAHA!" With the henchmen and everything. Then I have one that's just...completely SNAPPED like a twig. lol. He started off like normal Kurt, but then started off with the Brotherhood, didn't like how things were run there, went to the X-men, liked it there, Xavier was killed, and that was sort of the final straw in a long line of straws. heh. next thing you know *SNAP!* You got a Kurt who's completely homocidal towards Humans. He's fun to play when I'm in a bad mood and wanna vent. lol. So evil even my friend hates him. Then I have one whos...sort of evil but not evil. He's being controlled magically by an evil Sorceress *no, not Amanda.* and his family was killed and he's not happy about it but he's brainwashing himself to think it was right and it's all a long and confusing story. Needless to say, he's still a ladies man, but he's got way too many issues, does what the sorceress tells him to do, and curses her the whole time. Then...I have...urm...o.O...*blinks.* I know I have more...heh...I have one who's not really evil, just...sorta malicious and not-too friendly. It's literally based off of...what if after the whole AOA Time-line mess up, Kurt didn't go back to being the normal elf, and the AOA personality was like, still in his head. So virtually, he gets angry, snaps, and AOA Kurt opens up a can o' Whuppass. *I can say Whuppass, right?* He's fun when you wanna vent about things that bug you, but aren't really that bad. heh. Then...I have...urm...e.e...one that's like...in his dimension, everyone's the exact opposite of Earth 616 X-men. Remy's a play-by-the-rules do gooder, Wolverine's evil and acts good, Sabertooth's a really sweet great nice guy...heh. that sorta thing. Kurt is a punk rocker sorta bad boy that, while he's not a true villian, he's not opposed to causing trouble in the least. He's kinda fun when you wanna have RP someone trashing the mansion...for...no apperent reason...if you ever wanted to rp that...not that any of you probably ever would...>_>...

Speaking of Manga Kurt...This'll probably sound really...psycho...but...there was this one time...I was totally in a horrid mood...and...well...*blushes and hides a bit* I...sorta...got out all that frustration...by drawing...a pic of...the manga Kurt...killing the normal Kurt...and then a poem was based off of it...about bad overpowering good...and yeah...but it's funny, 'cause right in the middle of the poem, I got all happy again for some unkown reason and it took a completely different turn, and ended up the good came back in another form and opened up another can o'-...and then I did a follow up picture...heh...and the good Kurt came back as an angel and totally got back at the Manga Kurt...>_>...I like the second one better...gee...wonder why..._>...bad me...*smacks self.*
:love: Lady Bamf: Whoop- -WOW! What's HE?!
:ooh: Kurt: ~uh-oh...~
:love: Lady Bamf 2: HUBBA-HUBBA!
:love: Lady Bamf 3: Wotta HUNK! Hey, Girls! Look!
:( Kurt: ~I don't BELIEVE it! The GIRLS are as bad as the GUYS!~
:naughty: Lady Bamf 1: How 'bout a KISS, tall dark and bamfsome?
:yell: Lady Bamf 2: Hey, I saw him first!
:bawl: Kurt: GET AWAY FROM ME!!
:content: Lady Bamf 3: *sigh* He's so FORCEFUL!

:LOL: :smirk:
-Nightcrawler 1 issue 4