SOMETIMES IT PAYS TO BE ANNOYING.

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Angelique wrote:We'd have Emma quitting the team on account of feeling redundant!
LOL!

They certainly draw the eye. For some reason, they make me think of this smilie: :shocked

Maybe there should be a thread just for the discussion of that picture.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Hey, for once I did *not* hijack the thread. Directly. All I said was, "he doesn't have knockers the size of Montana."

Perfectly innocent comment.

Although it could be construed as annoying. :poke

Just don't tell Marvel about it, or they might get ideas...

And now that we know about the announcement, I guess this thread is kinda unravelling in the natural course of things. Not my fault at all.

Maybe I should give up thread hijacking for Lent ... naaaaah, I
never do it intentionally.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I'm still hoping Quitting Time's going to turn out to be a colossal hoax.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Judging by the pages on deviantart, it looks like good ol' Kurt is running around rescuing the helpless and facing off with bulky horned baddies.

Sounds like fun to me.

I mean, yeah, getting shot and all ... and saying something to upset Scott, like, "I dyed all your underwear chartreuse," or "I'm leaving and this time it's for good so don't try begging me to come back because I just remembered I really was ordained and I'm starting a mission for mutants in Manila" ... and getting shot again ... so what?

Flyspecks. While miracles lean against lampposts.

I ain't a-wurried. (O' course, I don't read the books either, not til they hit the libraries and my fangirl friends tell me which ones won't upset ol' Grammaw too much.)

EDITED: I got to thinking (I know, dangerous habit), what's the worst that could happen? Like, Kurt dies, right?

SO?

It's MARVEL, people. Where dying is merely a change of address and/or hair colour.

[Edited on 26/2/09 by Elfdame]
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

[rquote=33685896&tid=11440&author=Elfdame]

I mean, yeah, getting shot and all ... and saying something to upset Scott, like, "I died all your underwear chartreuse," or "I'm leaving and this time it's for good so don't try begging me to come back because I just remembered I really was ordained and I'm starting a mission for mutants in Manila" ... and getting shot again ... so what?
[/rquote]

Thats true. I guess I am just going weepy because I tend to like the characters that end up getting written out or killed off so I am like 'Oh God no, not this time! :cry (Also the priest thing made me think of Schrödinger's cat... Except it is Schrödinger's Kurt. It is both a priest and not a priest at the same time...)

[Edited on 25.2.2009 by Bamfsticks]
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Bamfsticks wrote: Thats true. I guess I am just going weepy because I tend to like the characters that end up getting written out or killed off so I am like 'Oh God no, not this time! :cry
Maybe I've hit upon a solution. Just decide that teleporting, Soul Dagger wielding, black-stripey haired, evil grrr, making Nightcrawler "redundant" Pixie is your most favoritest character in the X-universe!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Angelique wrote:
Bamfsticks wrote: Thats true. I guess I am just going weepy because I tend to like the characters that end up getting written out or killed off so I am like 'Oh God no, not this time! :cry
Maybe I've hit upon a solution. Just decide that teleporting, Soul Dagger wielding, black-stripey haired, evil grrr, making Nightcrawler "redundant" Pixie is your most favoritest character in the X-universe!
Or Emma. Now if Wolverine were your favorite, you would have no problem, if you don't mind multiple origins and character assassination.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

neling4 wrote:
Angelique wrote:
Or Emma. Now if Wolverine were your favorite, you would have no problem, if you don't mind multiple origins and character assassination.
Oh Meg-Enema how I adore thee. I dore thy blade, I adore your spot light stealing. You are like a Sue-thor's wet dream. I wanna grow down to be like ye...
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

^Now I hope that works, and she gets written back to being one of my favorite supporting characters.

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Bamfsticks »

Angelique wrote:^Now I hope that works, and she gets written back to being one of my favorite supporting characters.
If it happens within the next year, I will be very happy. And my love will be the chemo that cured some of X-Men...