Nightcrawler and Spidey team up

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

Dunno, but I have it. it's a nifty little circus story, very early, and it also has a pre-witch Amanda in it. :)
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Born Blue
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Born Blue »

Just ordered my copy online. :) Will scan any noteworthy pics once I get it.
------ The Man who used to be Man of Letters ------
Well wadda know, I got a Nightcrawler fansite too!
------ http://respect-the-elf.freeservers.com/ -------
Phil Hunn
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Phil Hunn »

Sounds like fun. Although I doubt anything like that could happen these days, what with the whole "self-contained books" bender the MU seems to be on at the moment :(

It's kinda ironic that something supposedly disconnected from the mainstream MU (the book Alias) provided the most convincing inter-book links in recent months (it mentioned Captain America revealing his secret ID, and Daredevil's legal troubles).

I want more interconnectedness, consarn it!

Starting off with a Spidey/Nighty meeting would be great, since Kurt seems to be ditching the whole melancholy gimmick (and Peter needs cheering up, what with his personal life being so pathetic and all).

This, I command!
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

How could I have missed a Nightcrawler/Spidey thread!

Post by B A M F ! »

Have both team ups (4 if you count the old X-Men annual and Marvel team-up #150, although those were with the entire 'All new, all different' X-men team.) My favorite Spidey/Nightie moments come from those old ASM issues!

I'd really like to see Marvel team these two super-agile wallcrawlers up again sometime in the near future. A Spider-Man/Nightcrawler team up seems like a comic No-brainer if ya ask me...
:spidey: :bamf:

B A M F !