Nightcrawler Clix!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by idsunki »

As some of you may know, the new Marvel HeroClix set came out yesterday, and in the new set a unique Nightcrawler appears. He's actually a darn good figure, but out of the three cases (!) we sold yesterday, I only saw one pulled. Unfortunately, it wasn't me that got him, but the Wizkids website has a picture and overview of the figure (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/ma ... nitid=2759)

-idsunki, who really, really, really, really wants one
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Slarti »

I want one, but I'm not buying a zillion others to get him.
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Entropy »

i've been waiting for this figure since the initial set was released. i kept checking websites for a glimpse of what it would look like. i waited all day yesterday for whizkids to put up the images. i will have this figure! unfortunately i either have to buy a ton of packs or spend $15-20 for the figure. i guess i can just cut the number of groceries i buy this week...
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Slarti »

I think one store in my are sells them individually for not-too-terrible prices. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and make the hour drive out there to check this weekend. Oh, the things we do for Nighty.....
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Crawler »

Oohhhh Slaaaarrttiiiii....*smiles charmingly*

I pay you back...I swear! :D
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Slarti »

*long-suffering sigh* I'll check for you and report back. I won't get one myself if it's too much money though... say too much more than 10 bucks. What's YOUR price limit?
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Crawler »

My price limit is also about $10...but you know, 10 bucks is my limit, so $11 or $12 would still be okay...

(THis is why I never go to eBay anymore)
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Slarti »

:laugh: Yeah, that's kinda how my price limit goes too. That's how I ended up with that Nighty clock on eBay. "Just two more bucks, just one more...." :D
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by Hsu »

Well since I play Heroclix and want to buy the other figures I'll start buying massive amounts of boosters. I'm also somewhat near a place that sells individuals for decent prices. I'll try to get as many as I possible can.

Maybe I can repay Crawler for failing on that He-Man thing. (How was I supposed to know they'd go up to 80 dollars?!)

I'm a little dissapointed in his stats. Although I do like that he has Hypersonic speed and that he keeps it for so long. He works perfectly with my strategy and will complement my Quicksilver and Flash figures.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
LoneWolf21
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler Clix!

Post by LoneWolf21 »

Bought a couple of Clobberin' Time boosters yesday too, an although I got the pretty keen Unique Spiral, Ireally want a Nightcrawler (and a Veteran Invisible Woman because she's clear)! I'll probably buy him single though.
shaaarii
Lubber
Lubber

nightcrawler clix!

Post by shaaarii »

bought like 6 boosters for the new Clobbering Time heroclix, and i only got one unique, SuperSkrull, however, a co-worker of mine bought ONE box and got Nightcralwer and he is super cool and giving it to me! YAY! I think its all about having friends who buy the stuff and aren't obsessed with the same characters.
Sorry, i dont mean to be a punk or anything by showing off, but i'm just so darned happy! :P