winamp skins

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

winamp skins

Post by fallacy »

hallo together :)

i´m surchin for any winamp skins but i cannot find any great things....
if anybody knows an addy to get it, please link the addy to here :D

thanks up front

greatings alex
grüsse alex
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

winamp skins

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

what is a winap skin..is this some kind of fing fangled contraption? :ooh: explain I'll tell you If i got it.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

winamp 3

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

I haven't found any winamp3 skin that features any marvel comic character. Though in winamp2 we had skins feacturing even Nightcrawler himself!! And some made by some of us, back in hostboard!!

But there are some cool skins for winamp3 (witch is too slow in my pc), just visit http://www.winamp.com/skins (I haven't recived any money for this shameless pub!! :LOL: ).
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

winamp skins

Post by kurtlover »

You're kidding Bamfman, right? :p how you can't know about winamp lol
Ok i have some nighty winamp skins from the icon series, i think you can download them from Elwing's site http://www.blue-elf.com and also check in the links from there other site named "Rogue and Gentleman" where you can find more, even a Errol Flynn one :):) or checks Tessa's Site (Fur and Brimstone, also in the links there) she made those winamp skins ;)
And btw who knows how to do Skins here? maybe somebody can do a Movie Nighty winamp skin as well :P
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

winamp skins

Post by Bamfette »

actually, it is Fur and Brimstone that you can download the skins from, and they are great! all the other Nighty skins i have found suck pretty bad in comparison

http://www.amethystfaire.com/furnbrim/
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

winamp skins

Post by fallacy »

hallo together

thanks for fast answering ;-))))

i found a few sites in google, but they don´t look great in any way :(

greatings alex
grüsse alex
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

winamp skins

Post by fallacy »

know i found any :-)))

http://www.tbns.net/oldman/x-men.html

http://www.ezthemes.com/wm1.phtml?xmenwa01.zip

surching for more!!!! :D

greatings alex
grüsse alex
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

winamp skins

Post by Bamfette »

that is a very nice skin! but uh.. there is something i never got. how do you use the skins that are in zip files like that? i never understood how to use em. i've had my eye on the Sandman skins on that site for a while not (tho the Kurt one is new) but could not figure out how to use them :(
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

winamp skins

Post by fallacy »

hallo bamfette

you can use the winamp skins for you´re music-player on your pc....but it must be a winamp-player!!

it is like when you swap the cover of your handy ;-))) maybe that is a stupid explaning, but i don´t know better to explane that :ooh:

greatings alex
grüsse alex
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

winamp skins

Post by Bamfette »

yeah i know that. i have Winamp, i have several skins for it. but the ones i use are just one file, not a whole slew of files in a zip file. that is what i am confused about. where do you put all these bmp files and stuff and what do you do after that?
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

winamp skins

Post by fallacy »

hallo bamfette

i don´t know if i can help, cause i only take these once wich i can only open from winzip....
i don´t know what to do with all these bmp :( i think tey´ll be a fake or something....:?

greatings alex
grüsse alex
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

winamp skins

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Bamfette
yeah i know that. i have Winamp, i have several skins for it. but the ones i use are just one file, not a whole slew of files in a zip file. that is what i am confused about. where do you put all these bmp files and stuff and what do you do after that?
Just download them from the zip file and install them in the usual way, those Bmp files aren't nothing, you can delete them if you want or just keep them for a background, they're small so they not affect your memory.
Taryn
Lubber
Lubber

winamp skins

Post by Taryn »

You just put it in your Skins folder and it should show up on your list. I've made Winamp skins in the past (a slow, painful process, which is why I don't do it anymore) and the only reason those files have the .wsz extension is because it was changed manually. So you can change it to that kind of file if you want, just rename it to 'whateverthenameis.wsz'. Hope that helps. ^_^

--Taryn
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

winamp skins

Post by Bamfette »

ok i renamed the zip file and seem to gave gotten one of the Sandman skins to show up :) but now the site has gone down :( oh well...