Nighty hero clix

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
the_lone_bamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nighty hero clix

Post by the_lone_bamf »

I don't know if anyone here reads the INQuest magazine- but I was flipping through an old issue where they reviewed the top 50 Heroclix (and the worst)--- Guess which fuzzy elf came out as the #1 best! :D
Image Image
"Every living creature is unique-- it is a part of our charm."
thewildeman
Lubber
Lubber

Nighty hero clix

Post by thewildeman »

I have one. I play in tournaments with him every other week. I team him up with White Queen and Terrax. Lotsa stompin goin on! I love that Nightcrawler. He's awesome and one of the best figs ever made!
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty hero clix

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by thewildeman
I have one. I play in tournaments with him every other week. I team him up with White Queen and Terrax. Lotsa stompin goin on! I love that Nightcrawler. He's awesome and one of the best figs ever made!
did you pull it out of a pack or buy it seperate? i have been searching in all cloberin' time packs.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
thewildeman
Lubber
Lubber

Nighty hero clix

Post by thewildeman »

We actually bought the last 25 packs that our distributor had and pulled him out of a pack. It was sheer luck. We got several uniques out of that pull. We found a couple of stores after that, and bought them out of the last they had, but no more Nightcrawlers. We have been looking because our buyers really want him and other Clobberin Time figs because they are discontinued. The only way to find him now is second hand market (ie Ebay), but you obviously take your risks there.:dead