Nightcrawler in video games

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
marshmallowcreampie
Lubber
Lubber

Post by marshmallowcreampie »

So, I've been anticipating the new X-Men: Destiny video game coming up. In this game, you pick one of three new characters and get to pick their powers and whatnot, and choose which side they go on. (join either the X-Men or Brotherhood of Mutants) You can't play as any of the X-Men, but you can fight along side them and you can collect "X-genes" that allow you to have the powers of already-existing characters. I was even MORE excited about the game when I saw that you could fight alongside NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! Now I KNOW I'll have my character join the X-Men! :) And he wears a trenchcoat and this adorable little hat and everything! :bounce

So, let's discuss Nightcrawler in this game, and in other games. Which games have you played with him in it? Which games would you like to see him in?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I think Kurt looks a bit silly in this game coming up (almost hipster ish, what's with tail-rings?) but I have a feeling that's not going to be what he's in the whole time. It might just be his get-up when you first bump into him.

X-Men Legends & Legends 2 are my favorites though there is an old school X-Men game with Spider-Man where they take on Arcade and Nightcrawler is a character you can choose. He's pretty bad ass in it too.

Anyways, welcome to the boards!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

Nobody but me baffled as to why Ultimate MVC:3 DIDN'T have Nightcrawler in it? I'd rather him than Taskmaster. :x

At least Venom and Juggernaut have been in a title. <:/
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage
Mistress_D
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Mistress_D »

What was that X-Men fighting game that they had? I remember playing Nightcrawler there. It was fun, but doesn't stack up against Capcom and Namco games. I always wanted Nightcrawler in one of the Marvel vs. Capcom games, it sucks that he wasn't. I would love it if they made another fighting game with him in it, since I'm a fan of the genre.

As for Destiny, saw a trailer for it on Comics Continuum: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... estiny.htm. Shows some X-Men, but mostly shows off the character and powers you can choose. I'm definitely going with shadow matter. :D
Kered
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Kered »

Are you talking about X-men arcade??? That had nightcrawler in it. And horrible voice acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmfnFabcHXs

"I am Magneto, Master of Magnet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."
the Catholic church identifies capibaras as fish so they can be eaten on Friday
capybara bbq day!!
Every friday!!!!!!