Kurt and Remy?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt and Remy?

Post by Tatu »

*mutters about how magic rabbit doesnt know that Remy is the epitome of cool..shame! :p *

..i will go one hoping that one day remy and kurt will be on the same team..move the little crawler over to xtreme and i could be a happy bunny...

(and if Emma could be there too....)

Originally posted by Magic Rabbit
Ah Nightcrawler and Gambit - there was little interaction, probably because they had so many similar qualities. That, and the fact that Kurt is so much cooler than Remy! ;) :D
Call me King!
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt and Remy?

Post by SheCat »

Yeah, I loved Kurt's appearance in X-Treme...he looked great...an' I love readin' 'bout Remy as well...heck, I love everyt'in' 'bout Remy.

I wish Crawler could be on de X-Treme team...when Remy returns in issue #31!
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt and Remy?

Post by Entropy »

As far as i know Kurt and remy did meet (although they were rather busy so i doubt they really talked) in the first issue that Mad. did of excalibur (late 50's i think) that was mentioned before. They interacted fairly well (as described by Bamfette from one of Gambit's lone series issues and in the issue of uncanny where Kurt was teleporting up and Gambit got rather sick). i don't remember any snide comments (quite possible, it's been awhile since i read them).

Doubtful, in my mind, that Kurt would hold the massacre against remy. i mean remy has since shown that he is a fairly good guy.

I would prefer Kurt to not be in extreme. remember that the former artist from extreme (the wonderful Larroca) will be doing uncanny soon! Besides, i think that he would end up w/ second billing next to Storm (who i do like, and i do like her interaction w/ Kurt, i just think that Kurt is better away at this current time).
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...
kurtsbaby
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt and Remy?

Post by kurtsbaby »

[Edited on 12.12.11 by kurtsbaby]
kurtsbaby
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt and Remy?

Post by kurtsbaby »

kurtsbaby
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt and Remy?

Post by kurtsbaby »

Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt and Remy?

Post by Tatu »

yup..thats what the lovely little "Edit" button is for...typos...believe me..i know all about them :)

anyway yes you Spelled Cajun right, and yes technically he is Cajun, not French...

i mean the the Cajun's Decended from the French, so..you know...technically i think calling him french would be technically wrong.....
Originally posted by kurtsbaby
Gambit*....i cannot spell good today! grrrr......:mad i will...KILL ALL TYPOS! WITH A SPORK!:evil MUWHAHAHAHA
Call me King!