Major Troubles For Picutres!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Cember619
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Cember619 »

I can see the pictures, but when I click on the Thumbnail it will send me to the log in feature.
I'm already logged in. What should I do? It will not allow me to view the pictures.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Are you asking about the gallery pictures? We've been having a few issues with it and it's being worked on I believe.
Cember619
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Cember619 »

:) Yes, I am talking about those. Is that so? Well! Thanks! I was getting freaked out if it was just my computer.:(
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Indeed, I need to bridge the gallery with the forum so you only need to be logged into the forum. It's not very easy, but I'll try to get it done today or tomorrow. :)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Cember619, you should be able to access the pictures in the gallery now. There was a bug in the gallery's code which I shall report.

Cheers!

Edit: The gallery theme may look weird for a bit until I get it fully customized to the new version.

[Edited on 12/14/11 by HoodedMan]
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

That said, we need to bring the 'Scrawlers Image Caption Contest back!!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Brimstone Elf
Lubber
Lubber

Re: Major Troubles For Picutres!

Post by Brimstone Elf »

Cember619 wrote:I can see the pictures, but when I click on the Thumbnail it will send me to the log in feature.
I'm already logged in. What should I do? It will not allow me to view the pictures.
I am having the same problem. Was this issue fixed or am I just a dork and I'm doing something wrong? Wait...don't answer that 'dork' part. :oops