If Nightcrawler were gay...

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
ein
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ein »

i think colossus.

and as for the women, i vote jubilee and m. or maybe wolfsbane. or... i don't know. hm.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

If Nightcrawler was gay... My first suggestion for a partner for Nightcrawler would be Wolverine, because in the comics they are shown having great a sympathy for each other.

However being freinds and being parners in a mature erotic relationship is not nescessarily the same thing.

I think that if Nightcrawler and Wolverine were a couple in the erotic manner whith the spectrum of emotions that comes whith that, Wolverine would wear Nightcrawer out.

Wolverine is not exactely the most social person in the world, and NC would constantly have to try and "normalize" him, to be able to live whith him.
That would eventually lead to Nightcrawler having a nervous breakdown.

As long as they are just good friends, as shown in the comics, Nightcrawler is not likely to feel responsible for Wolverines behaviour, the way he would if they were actually lovers.

A male life partner for NC would more likely be a man of a much more gentle disposition. Like poor deceased Peter Rasputin. ( May he NOT rest in peace). Bobby Drake could work too. He is a bit of a snotty brat, but like Nightcrawler he is basically a really nice guy.

Possible lesbian X-women (not counting Mystique and Destiny)... I know its stereotype but I used to think that Marrow was a lesbian, it really annoyed me when she was made pretty and clearly attracted to men.

Storm could also be a lesbian. Here I am being stereotypical again. (I know that in the real world lesbians can be just as femimine as all other women.)

However, the fact that she cut of her long hair (the mohawk period), made me think of her as a possible lesbian.

Besides, she was never really comfortable with Forge (O.K. he wasn´t really nice to her either).
I don´t remember her being romanticaly interested in any men since she was whith Forge.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
rabbijones
Lubber
Lubber

Post by rabbijones »

Originally posted by Magic Rabbit
Just because Northstar is the only openly gay mutant (that we know of) doesn't designate him as every gay man's potential boyfriend.
there were two other mutants who were openly homosexual that I remember besides Northstar. Both of them are/were members of the offshoot book X-force (currently X-statics). This book deviates from the standard X books that I even argue if they count or not. ;)

Bloke was one (he dead now) and Vivisector is the other.

I am putting my vote in for Bobby/Kurt. Wrap both my crushes into one.

How about a kurt/Nate Grey (X-man) my crush on him has recently redeveloped.

there was an issue a while ago where i thought that Kurt/Forge would be a good pairing, but I have a feeling that is just me.
Nuclear Blue
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nuclear Blue »

Aren't Rictor and Shatterstar also openly gay the comics? I was pretty sure they were, but don't quote me yet...
"Ay carumba!...bet you thought I was going to say something cute in German, didn't you?"
-Nightcrawler
rabbijones
Lubber
Lubber

Post by rabbijones »

Originally posted by Nuclear Blue
Aren't Rictor and Shatterstar also openly gay the comics? I was pretty sure they were, but don't quote me yet...
it was openly implied, but never outright stated.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

If Nightcrawler were gay, I date him myself.

heh...just kidding Jean-Paul:shame
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

Hrmpf....can't those two (:northie and :) )be bi? I'd date BOTH of them....:love

...but then I would also date Sunfire (the Exiles one) - she's *beware! Bad pun ahead!* so HOT! :D

Sandy, likes both Kurt's sense of humour and Jean-Paul's acerbic wit :naughty
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Post by little Blue Lucy »

I'd definitely go with Bobby and Nighty Bobby's always seemed rather bi to me anyhow, and they're both just darling (though of course I'm partial to Nighty)!

As far as lesbians, I always though Kitty and Rachel made a wonderful couple. I think they really liked eachother, but maybe didn't realise it.
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
rabbijones
Lubber
Lubber

Post by rabbijones »

Originally posted by little Blue Lucy
I'd definitely go with Bobby and Nighty Bobby's always seemed rather bi to me anyhow, and they're both just darling (though of course I'm partial to Nighty)!
I am all for the idea of them being Bi lol throw a little Racheal in there and I am a happy man!
As far as lesbians, I always though Kitty and Rachel made a wonderful couple. I think they really liked eachother, but maybe didn't realise it.
Well what about Kitty and Illyana? now that has "college experimentaion" written all over it. ;)
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I thought I'de come to this forum once in awhile ...post once a week or whatever...until I saw this. I love all of you forever!

If our dear Nighty were gay, I'de like to see him with Logan. I mean, I've read some "stories" (heh heh) and it seems to work...for me anyway...Yeah yeah, I'm a slash fanatic...so sue me. yeah, I like the thought of Kurt/Logan, possibly movie verse...

Give me an inch and I'll run a mile.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Bobcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Bobcrawler »

I think Scott and Alex would be cute together......yummy:eek
rabbijones
Lubber
Lubber

Post by rabbijones »

Originally posted by Bobcrawler
I think Scott and Alex would be cute together......yummy:eek
Ewwwwwwwwwww. :shocked lolol

on the other hand..Alex/Kurt????
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Brothers??? I second that big 'Ewwww!'

Seems a lot of people like the Kurt/Remy pair... strange, I really think they'd be fighting like mad since they are on opposite ends of the spectrum...
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Originally posted by Sandy
Hrmpf....can't those two (:northie and :) )be bi? I'd date BOTH of them....:love
Kurt is available.

That's the problem with Jean-Paul and I. We are too much alike. I think Jean-Paul is a Gemini like me. Man can I give a wit lashing to someone.
Sandy, likes both Kurt's sense of humour and Jean-Paul's acerbic wit :naughty

Yes, again, Jean-Paul and I are alike. But I also like Kurt's caring nature. He's sweet. All too cuddly:naughty
nightcrawler_mine17
Lubber
Lubber

Post by nightcrawler_mine17 »

I don't wanna think about it, but I have never heard about a lesbian on X-Men. Don't wanna think about it ::hums loudly:: I LUV KURT:love
Kurt is mine. Back off. ::hisses::
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Actually i don't see Kurt and Wolvie as a couple...its to hard to think on Logan as gay because he acts so straight and full of testosterone all the way..and also if he were gay...he's not a person that is used to show his feeling anyway and completely the oposite to Kurt..so i don't think they might get along as a couple, i just feel that, and also i'm sure would like stability and Logan is running away all the time.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

i thrid the Eww,

but your right Remy and Kurt are, in a way, polar opposites, but thats why it would work.

the biggest mistake people make in relationships is that they try to find someone exactly like them..and thats a big no no..

and besides right down to it, Remy and Kurt both have a few similar traits...even if Remy is a bit of a Fallen Angel, hes still a good guy ;) or as Chuck says :

"Gambit is my favorite type of character, charming, funny, a smartass with a heart of gold. And a bit of a Dark Angel"

i think they would compliment each other well

..coz there just damn cute...
Originally posted by Magic Rabbit
Brothers??? I second that big 'Ewwww!'

Seems a lot of people like the Kurt/Remy pair... strange, I really think they'd be fighting like mad since they are on opposite ends of the spectrum...
Call me King!
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Melylott »

I really don't know who I'd imagine Kurt with. I suppose I second the Pitor idea, if he was still alive. They are both very gentle, a good match. I also think Kitty/Shan would be a good idea. After Mekanix and all...
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Virus »

I agree, Piotr can Kurt make a good match... though he's uh... :( sorta dead... But GOOD NEWS! He's not dead in the movie or EVO.

But my number one pairing would be Remy/Kurt. :love :love :love They're so adorable together!

:love :eek :love :eek :love :eek :love :eek
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Oh god...de two crushes of mine gay...dat's a head-turner!
I t'ink dat whatever happens, Remy is straight, mainly because he's undeniably Rogue's (Insert jealous rage here). An' Kurt, if he were gay, would probably be wit' someone else. I was t'inkin' maybe Scott, he always struck me as kinda gay...
Don' kill me TATU!
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Pirotess
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Pirotess »

No, he can't be gay! We didn't get to date yet! :(
Mmm I cannot imagine Kurt and Wolvie as a couple! o.O The 2nd's too grumpy, too hairy, too.. short.

If bamfnightcrawler was less clingy though, Nighty n Gambit could very well hook up. They're both kinda flighty at times but i think their vibes are kinda compatible.
~1 of these days i'll gather enough courage to say something to Dave Cockrum :blush ~
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

bamf!nightcrawler isnt the one all possessive over Gambit..hes possessive over Northstar

:whistle
i dont know who the clingy Gambit fan is...oh wait...thats me....
bamfnightcrawler was less clingy though, Nighty n Gambit could very well hook up. They're both kinda flighty at times but i think their vibes are kinda compatible.
Call me King!
Pirotess
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Pirotess »

Tatu, you like Gambit? No way.. i had NO clue :D

bamf!nightcrawler said:

I meant clingy over nighty. ^.~
~1 of these days i'll gather enough courage to say something to Dave Cockrum :blush ~
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

ooooooh...ok....i didnt remember he said that

either way MINE! Back! Back i say!
Call me King!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Originally posted by Pirotess
Tatu, you like Gambit? No way.. i had NO clue :D

bamf!nightcrawler said:

I meant clingy over nighty. ^.~
Just because I said I'd date Kurt if he was gay doesn't make me clingy. I happen to like Kurt because he's cute and cuddly. All too adorable.:puppy

But I do cling to Northstar because he's openly gay for one. Second, because he's elvenish...that's why I like Legolas from LOTR and Nightcrawler because they both have those attributes. Third, I like Northstar because of his wit. I'm very much the same when it comes to wit.

**throws Jean Paul a :kiss**

I just :love him:D