If Nightcrawler were gay...

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I been reading that Wolverine series and it's really really good.

[spoiler] He's trying to find the killers of his next door neighbor who was this girl who worked in a diner that he frequented. The first issue was just her talking about him and how distant he is and then he gets shot and then he finds her dead body next door. So now he's looking for her killers. End Spoilers: He also spends most of the issues really drunk.[/spoiler]

I don't know anything about this cover, but I guess this might mean Nighty is gonna come and help out his buddy. I mean, they really are good friends in almost all the comix, so it would make sense for a little cameo from the fuzzy guy. I've really been enjoying this series, and it looks like it's only gonna get better. Also, the art is great in this series.

As far as Nighty and his gay lover, I'm voting for.....Hank. Two blue fuzzy guys gettin' it on. Sounds fun to me. Besides, Northstar has a stupid crush on Bobby, for whatever reason. Iceman just rubs me the wrong way, not that I'd let him rub me any- way.
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

the Cajun's are decended from the French

Cajun History
Originally posted by swordwhalewalking
I thought he was a Cajun?
Call me King!
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fuzzy_lambada_dancer »

I say we just have one giant X-Men orgy. Fun! Nighty and Wolvie get tops!
I'm fine...but why are the gypsies dancing the lambada?

-Nightcrawler

I bite :bite, meep :eek, dance :tophat, and poke :pokejoke. That is my life. Go me!
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Okay, hadn't paid any attention to that comic, but I'm gonna have to buy that one just for the cover - and hopefully for more like it inside. Nothin' like a nekkid Nightie!
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

NAKED NIGHTY! NAKED NIGHTY! NAKED NIGHTY WITH OTHER NAKED SEXY MEN! WITH TAILS!!!! AHHHHH!!! Yay! Go naked!

-Nightcrawler

I bite :bite, meep :eek, dance :tophat, and poke :pokejoke. That is my life. Go me!
Thunder Chicken
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Thunder Chicken »

Someone needs to calm down a bit ...

:austen
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Ahhh....that's no fun! I like naked Nighty! He be very sexy!

-Nightcrawler

NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

LOL!!! Everyone is so funny here... Made me miss them when this place was gone...
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Melylott »

It's not only a cameo...It's a Nighty stand-alone ish! Yay! *dance* I never thought the day would come when I'd even LOOK at an ish of Wolverine, but *shrug*.
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Oh. My. Gods. This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time! Hee! Oh-so-slashy! So in keeping with the spirit of the thread...

Well first off, if Kurt was ever written as gay he shouldn't automatically be hooked up with Northstar. Just because Northstar is the only openly gay mutant (that we know of) doesn't designate him as every gay man's potential boyfriend. And I really can't see Kurt and Jean-Paul being able to tolerate each other for very long.

Logan is a good choice for a romantic partner, but he's a little too old, too stubborn and probably not the best that Kurt could do.

Gambit is okay, but he's unrealiable, too cocky and a general pain in the ass. These two would be fighting all the time.

I think Kurt could do well with Captain Britian. I say that because they have so many opposite traits yet also have some similar ones as well. Also, Brian seemed to do better when he was with Kurt than when Kurt wasn't around. They both have friendship, loyalty and humor.

Of course all of this is tongue-in-cheek... ;)
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Bamf_A_Licious_Baby
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Bamf_A_Licious_Baby »

Gay Kurt??? Nah..
The High Exalted Dark Priestess of the Bamf!:bamf:

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, I've got to say war."-Bob Marley

Charter member of the We Like To Edit Club.
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #25
NSNS Member #3

:love: He is just TOO sexy for words!:love:
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

I LIKE NIGHTY NAKED! AND GAY! YAY!!!!!! Well, actually he has to be a little straight, cuz I wanna a peice of him toooooooooo.....YAY NAKEDNESS!

-Nightcrawler

Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

i believe that would be "Bisexual" FLD

i still stand firm on Kurt/remy (good boy and boy boy..remember Paula Abdul said "1 step forward 2 steps back..opposites attract")
Originally posted by fuzzy_lambada_dancer
I LIKE NIGHTY NAKED! AND GAY! YAY!!!!!! Well, actually he has to be a little straight, cuz I wanna a peice of him toooooooooo.....YAY NAKEDNESS!
Call me King!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by fuzzy_lambada_dancer
*pat pats Fuzzy_Lambada..and offers a ritalin* :andrew
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Yeah....bisexual.....That's a word. I'll USE IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I still like Nighty naked.

-Nightcrawler

fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What's ritalin?

-Nightcrawler

NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Um... something to do with sex?
Thunder Chicken
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Thunder Chicken »

Ritalin? It's amedication for people with ADD. You know, hyper activity and severe concentration problems.

alancummingfan
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Banned

Post by alancummingfan »

I hope it would be gambit. the nthere would be two hot guys walkin around grabin each others asses, and honestly i think everyone would like to see that.
:)
Proud Member # 2 Of The We Like To Edit Club!(WLTE)
Member #7 of the The Would Kiss Nighty With The Scary Movie Teeth(WKNWTSMT).
Read My New Diary!!!!!
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by swordwhalewalking »

Having beat the library computer senseless, I finally tracked down the preview page to find out whattheheck issue that wolvie cover is from. :X

I was also forced to go into the comic store and put a whole lotta wolvie issues on hold (just in case), and my cats are threatening to shred my Legolas standee for not bringing them Fancy Feast this week.

Grrrrr, it's all yer fault.... (Musssst....have....nekkid....cover....issue.....prrressssious!) :lick ;pant :lick ;pant
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by swordwhalewalking »

oh....loooove the Alan Cumming pic. Looks better than any of the image induced versions of Nighty, though we still prefer blue fuzz....
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional
marin the cherry popsicle
Lubber
Lubber

Post by marin the cherry popsicle »

fur and brimstone actually has kurt/wolvie fics...looks like the slashfic writers heard, BOO. as for why anyone, especially kurt, would want to shack up with bullet-headed braddock, that's beyond me. (he could do way better) i think that if kurt absolutely has to be gay (i'm not sayin he should) he should get the hookup with pete wisdom.
"Golly gee whiz Professor Xavier...I sure am sorry that Wolvie isn't a superior human being who can work out his problems internally like you -- isn't it like a crying shame that he has to resort to kicking over garbage cans and punching brick walls like the rest of us cerebrally underdeveloped homo-inferiors -- Gosh, it must be really terrific to have that much control over your emotions, but I guess that's what comes with all that brain-power, huh?"
-jubilee
Nuclear Blue
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nuclear Blue »

Ooooh, how I love gay Nightie! I love all the X-men slashed, actually, women included! (Go Storm/Jean!) I'd have to say that I like him best with either Northstar or Wolvie, just because I think he could brighten up their lives a little.

Oh, by the way, I'm new here...::waves to everyone::
"Ay carumba!...bet you thought I was going to say something cute in German, didn't you?"
-Nightcrawler
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Nuclear Blue
I'd have to say that I like him best with either Northstar or Wolvie, just because I think he could brighten up their lives a little.

ehem.....Northstar is with me(see signature please)but since you're new and didn't know that I let it pass...... but do have a :banana. But anyway.....If Nighty was gay I think he wouldn't go with Northie. Jean-Paul can be a little stuck on himself.....Although Northie is a little sharped tongued..it would be interesting to see both Nighty and Northstar exchange barbs.:smirk "Coming in Uncanny 440, Nightcrawler and Northstar/ the unforgettable and amazing tongue barb fight! Not since Superman and Spiderman has there been such a scene...." :rolleyes
Fluffynigtcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fluffynigtcrawler »

LOL! This is funny. Anyway, as for Nighty and his lover...Hmmm. I think gambit. Why?Like people said He's cute. And my other favorite character. Of course, I won't drag you into my awful fantasies.:D
Besides you would probably either get bored or tell me to write more, depending on how dedicated you were.:loveAnyway,yeah, it would definately be the ragin' cajun in MY book.And what a sick, twisted book it is...
"You're just jealous that the cheese talks to me and not you!"