DADDY!! ~originally posted by Weapon x 08/03/03~

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Weapon X
DADDY!!!!!!!!!

who is nightcrawlers father?

bamfette just spilled a hint that it shall be revealed somewhere betweenx-uncanny 227 and 233.

lets gather the clues we have seen so far.

mystique is (probably) his mother. and has been so in every reality they have been encounterd in (besides mangaverse)

in aoa x-caliber #2 she makes an interesting point on how hard it was to find a father with that particular genome.

some rumours say he was a wealthy german duke with latent mutant genes.

nothing has been proved though.

what do you think?

Originally posted by Mam Of Letters

I vote Batman

Originally posted by Fishstic

I say, make the X-family tree even more fun, and resolve the whole third Summers thing at the same time. ;)

*BWAHAHAHhahahahahahaha!*

Originally posted by jogurt

Jogurt grins.
And went in silence.
:D

Originally posted by Bamfette

quote:

Originally posted by weapon x
who is nightcrawlers father?

bamfette just spilled a hint that it shall be revealed somewhere betweenx-uncanny 227 and 233.

*ahem* that's 427-433... and the arc is called 'Draco: Sins of the Father'

;) have fun theorizing!:evil

*beats fishstic with a :sausage * we will have none of this Summers nonsense! I will spill that right now, he is not in any fashion related to any member fo the Summers family!

lol @ jogurt. you think you know, but do you really? ;) I keep better secrets than most of you think i do. :P remember when i was trying to convince anyone and everyone that Husk had died? i knew she would 'get better' long before 419 hit the stands. THINK people! I'm working WITH Chuck, not against him! :evil

I will say that everything i wrote in the FAQ regarding his parentage is absolutely true,and i had it confirmed by Chuck himself as being true. it's just missing a few crucial tidbits... you know... like his father... :Pbut you should be able to get a clue or two from it.

originally posted by kurtlover

*joins the :sausage beating with Jill* please don't EVEN mention the summers, no please! *covers ears*
And i have a theory but i'm gonna keep it to myself, in fact is a very symple explanation and i might be right! remember i was right when i said than Husk was the one who was about to die and then i said she wont die anyway, final result: I WAS RIGHT!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Nandireya
I know my theory's right...so I'm not even gonna mention it ;)

I repeat my comment to jogurt. do you really? :smirk you know a tiny part, you know a BIT of the situation... (for the record, she guessed correctly out of the blue and i confirmed it...) but I KNOW i've never told you who his father is. people think i am loose with secrets becuase i drop hints, but i assure you I am not, i let loose enough to start speculation, but it usually ends up going in the wrong direction. which is the idea. :p

Ah...but I never said my theroy covered the entire situation either...I only said that to stop all the :sabertooth + :mystique = :bamf talk over at X-Fan...if Chuck had gone that way I would have been really, really :mad

gah, Sabretooth and Mystique :X yeah, i would have been mad about that, too....

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
I know who it is.;)

no you don't :p

Unless you were outright lying I do. :rolleyes

no. seriously. i am absolutley certain i have not spilled that. i haven't breathed a word of it to ANYONE. I don't lie, but i can guarantee i didn't tell the *whole* truth. what i left out was ESSENTIAL. like Husk dying. trust me, you WILL be surprised. you know... what, exactly? seriously. tell me. :p

What, here?

sure, or come to chat
look, i know people think i have been spilling big secrets and all, but trust me, i'm NOT.

I think i remember this conversation, it was where i ahd you all scouring threads for clues, yes? well people cmae back and were part right but wer missing a GIANT piece.

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
GAH! Jill you are KILLING me here!

Originally posted by Man of Letters
quote:

I know who it is.

Yeah, BATMAN.

When Kurt was turned into a human, he looked JUST like a young Bruce Wayne. How can anyone not see this?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

*cries tears of joy* KL! thank you! you have saved the infamous DADDY! thread!! *hugs*

well. part of it, anyway... i wonder if we can get the rest...
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

I'm working in the rest right now ;) i hope i can find it soon :D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Erynne
Eww...if Wolverine's his dad...that'd be really wrong. Yuck. Can you imagine finding out one o fyour best friends is your dad?! HAHAHA! EWW!! Ickiness!

Originally posted by Dark Rose Siren
they could still use the royal storyline.-it could work, mystique meets wolvie then marrys the count, his him killed finds out shes pregant & has kurt.She could be posing as the widowed countess. Dont kurt & logan have stuff in comman,their hands logan has 3 really long claws & kurt has 3 fingers. i'm not really pushing the whole wolvie storyline, i'm just throwing ideas out there, i'm being silly (duh) (that ONES out there- or what about or i know who his daddy is its

Kurt, I am your FATHER
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by Zirofax
Wolverine? Thats an interesting thought, it could work too, but I don't think it's him...

ya never know it could happen (but i wont hold my breath), i mean we found out that rogue was his adopted sis, & grayden creed was his half-bro- so who knows. another thing we know that Astra knew about nighty & was tracking him- i think it was implided that she had something that do with his birth.

Originally posted by Kladyelf
*sigh* okay, one way to solve this

*grabs bamfette and starts swinging a tim-tam (chocolate biscuit) before her eyes*

You arrre getting sleeeepy .... sleeepy
Youuu willl spilll the beeeeeaaannns
spillllll.......
*hides a behind her back

Originally posted by kurtlover
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[
It's true.

Getting secrets out of Jill is like getting blood from a turnip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*tries to get blood from a tulip*
LOL
Anyway i finally figure it out!! Kurt's Daddy is DAVE!!!!
*goes to hide from the sausage rain*

As i said before, i might be right not because i heard hints or something or i feel like Jill told me, but because i know i might be, i was right when i said than PAIGE could be dead, then when i said she wont die, and i was just guessing, so i could be right this time .

Originally posted by fishstic
Well, since Draco is the arc title, and also the dragon constellation, then that leaves only one logical conclusion ...

Tehehe! *ducks*

No, it's Xavier!

its mr sinster

quote:
its mr sinster

That would be scary!

got it got it!!! is: *drums* Darth Vader!
ok that was lame

I know who his daddy is- its MYSTIQUE.

Originally posted by BlueElf
**Blue Elf breaks into laughter**

I agree, Dark Rose...

oh jesus.....see what happens when you keep things from us jill?? it turns into a bad episode of south park!

lol! the funny part is Mystique was orriginally SUPPOSED to be his 'dad' back in Claremont's first run

quote:
its mr sinster

I actually always kinda thought that Sinister was Gambit's dad...or his creator...it's the red eyes you see...

Originally posted by InterNutter
Announcer: Who *is* Kurt Wagner's father? Is it - Sabretooth? Count Whatsisname? Mister Garrison?
Jimbo: Nope, he's gay!
Garrison: You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!
Announcer: *Or* is it Lockheed, Kitty's pet dragon?
Lockeed: Growf?
Kitty: Naughty dragon! *NAUGHTY*!
Announcer: *OR* is it Logan, Kurt's oldest pal?
Logan: At least they got the 'oldest' right.
Kurt: Du-ude! *Sick*!
Announcer: _*OR*_ the 1965 Denver broncos?
Beast: I knew your Mom was a slut, dude, but - God *damn*!
Announcer: Find out in an all-new episode of X-Men in just *two* short weeks!
Kurt: Son of a *bitch*...
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

quote:
Originally posted by Bamfman86
HAH! no if it's an alien I think Dave will help in the : whopping ont Chuck. (I mean it chuck ole boy. No aliens, Dave already tossed that idea out the window, the window, thesecond story window, hi lo lo hi, threw it out the window...sorry camp songs gettin to me.)

just because an idea was tossed in the past does not mean a current writer can not pick it back up...

Originally posted by kladyelf
*chuckles* Bamfette u evil person u... (wow 4 pages already, we must be obsessed )
well, if its picked up we can chuck it out the window again, with a heave and a ho and a great big throw we threw it ouuuuut the windowww! ::

quote:
Originally posted by Shadywhisk

: perhaps?

But I think Belasco is a great guess.

I LOVE the idea of Doom being his father. I've thought of that before but... oooh. That would kick such utter and complete ass. I'm not even going to hope for it.

Belasco? : *hums "I'm My Own Grandpa"*

Originally posted by Kurtlover
Dr Doom? *laughs*
sorry but he has a mask.....Darth Vader Style
ok sorry for that *returns to her usual corner now*

Originally posted by Nightcrawler_o63
Xavier, his father is Professor X.

Nah. He would've admitted it. If he was that is. Prof. Is trust worthy like that. NOW MAGS! (Kiddin!) No it'll be someone from the church.

Originally posted by Farfarello
Yeah... Logan is pretty damn hairy hmmmm... I mean Jesus, he takes of his shirt and it looks like he's wearing a sweater O_O! This thought scares me.

Originally posted by Shadywhisk
quote:
Belasco? : *hums "I'm My Own Grandpa"*

Stanger things have happened in the Marvel Universe!

Interesting (and disturbing thought): Mystique is the DAD, and um......some other lady is the mom. Howsabout...eeps....no, nevermind. Jean Grey!! Even though she can't be cause she's too young...........Moira?

Originally posted by Booker
I heard a theory that Mystique is the dad and Destiny is the mom. But that's just gross.

Bamfman86

quote:
Nah. He would've admitted it. If he was that is. Prof. Is trust worthy like that.

He could be his father without knowing it! He could have made love with Mystique without knowing that it was her!!

quote:

quote:
Nah. He would've admitted it. If he was that is. Prof. Is trust worthy like that.

He could be his father without knowing it! He could have made love with Mystique without knowing that it was her!!

But, he IS a telepath...........

Originally posted by Dante
Gyai, what a scary thread :

Nightcrawler's father is obviously the Grinch. Non-regular fingers and furry discolored body, who else?!

DESTINY AND MYSTIQUE???????????????? Ewwwwwww........

Originally posted by Garble
Um... you do know they were actually a couple, right?

Originally posted by Erynne
quote:
I heard a theory that Mystique is the dad and Destiny is the mom. But that's just gross.

OMG< that's worse than aliens. *throws up* Ha ha, Kurt could be the first true son of a lesbian couple.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

I'd offer to help, but I don't know what pages those are and what KL is currently working on. *pokes*

I'm kinda busy replacing stuff in Cockrum's Corner anyways :LOL. But seriously KL, AIM me if you get tired of the cache-searching!
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Elektra
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Elektra »

Someone at my comic book store said that Claremont wanted to write something like that... but what I don't get is -- if Mystique shapeshifts, whether it be male or female, isn't the ... uh... "plumbing"... still female?

Unless she has the power to rewire her body from the inside...
Nightcrawler: If someone has some extra clothes they're not using, I'm feeling a bit modest here.
Jubilee: Woah...! Why?

http://www.geocities.com/elektraspage

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

yeah, that's why i never liked that story idea. it wasn't that i was grossed otu by it, i mean lesbian's often adopt, and Mystique and Destiny essentially did that with Rogue. eh. what bothered me was that it seemed so implausable, i need a tether, however tenuous, to real life for me to buy a story, and i just couldn't make that work in my head... there is no way she could be able to sapeshift to the point that she alters her genetic makeup to be male.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

I'm with you on the genetic makeup bit. Changing appearance is one thing but making eggs into spermies seems a bit too much of a stretch even for the comics. Then again, pretty much all the rest of it defies all the laws of physics, etc... and it could have made for a real entertaining story line. I mean it's bad enough that Mystique is his mom, but imagine Kurt finding out she's actually his dad?
Phoebe Mittens
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Phoebe Mittens »

It would've been a cop-out, if you ask me. I mean, where does that story go after the initial "ewww...!!!" factor? Is Mystique going to be running around fathering children - no, 'cause that really doesn't make her any more interesting than she is, especially if she's known she could do it for the past 20 (or so :smirk ) years...

I think what Chuck's doing so far makes much more sense and is much more intriguing.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Oh Megz thanks for the offer *hugs*
i will tell ya tonight if i need any help ;)
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Ok here's the rest but.....

Post by kurtlover »

Well i managed to find the rest of the thread but is not complete, unfortunally i couldn't find them all.
so...Here's page 8

Dear Chuck, dear Jill!
You gave me nightmares with all these Daddy thing...I dreamed a lot of Stuff tonight about Atlantis Kurt and Demons.
Very weird Athroprosophic, gnostic stuff about Dragons and the differ Races of Atlantis...Titans/Mutants ( wrong Puplisher?!!)

Im confused about all this. There are a lot Theories about the connection Egyptians / Atlantis /Mayan ( or the whole humankind in the nonwritten preflood times)
From Erich v. Däniken til the (wowow I always wanne write this ) Illuminati all peeps guessing around over these connections. Do Chuck has a Athroposophic/Theosophic backround? How near he stand the actually achaology theories?
What will the Draco Arc be?
Xfiles meets Xmen?
Or more : X men scooping out the faucauische pendel?
Xmen and the Arsen? May they should talk a bit to THor then?
Esotheric is not science-
What do my Reiki mastress say?
Ohm nama shivaja!

Originally posted by Broadsword
My insane theorys

I have a couple of theorys. If someone has stated them before just smack me round the noggin with a and carry on.

Theory one: Kurt's dad will be called Draco. The first Draco was a greek lawmamker who gave the death penalty to everything from murder to lidleness (it's from him that we get the phrase 'Draconian'. Now our Draco could be using his powers to bring law the the world, using some insanly Draconian messures, and the X-men have to stop him (da da-da daa!)

Theory two: Draco to me speeks sorcery. And the signs of Kurt's birth was speek magic to me. Think about it, he was born to a nobleman in a castle (I'm not sure about the castle thingy), and to a totaly hot lady and has lots of peasents who like to chase things with pitchforks.

Look at movie sorcerors. They are nobles liking in castles surounded by pitchfork owhing peasents are have tottally hot lady hanging around. Makes sence, doesn't it?

quote:
Originally posted by maria

Cizin (Kisin): "Stinking One"; Mayan earthquake god and god of death, ruler of the subterranean land of the dead. He lives beneath the earth in a purgatory where all souls except those of soldiers killed in battle and women who died in childbirth spend some time. Suicides are doomed to his realm for eternity. He may possibly have been one aspect of a malevolent underworld deity who manifested himself under several names and guises (e.g., Ah Puch, Xibalba, and Yum Cimil). In pre-Conquest codices, or manuscripts, the god of death is frequently depicted with the god of war in scenes of human sacrifice. One aspect of the dualistic nature of the Mayan religion is symbolically portrayed in the existing codices, which show Cizin uprooting or destroying trees planted by Chac, the rain god. Cizin is often depicted on pottery and illustrated in the codices in the form of a dancing skeleton, holding a smoking cigarette. He is also known by his death collar, the most prominent feature of which consists of disembodied eyes dangling by their nerve cords. After the Spanish Conquest, Cizin became merged with the Christian devil.

Before my number one pick out of these guys would have been Amon and Ahriman, but this guy Cizin has just defenitly become my number one candidate ^_^. And pretty much for all the reasons that I've said about my previous choices and more.

Frequently depicted with the god of war in scenes of human sacrifice. That part reminded me of the picture of Kurt's dad that was seen on the wall in that preview. He seemed to be none to kind to the human he was polking at in front of him.

I know I say with every new guy I find, that I really think that this is his dad, but with Cizin, I really, really think this his dad (watch, now tomorrow it'll be like 'I really, really, really think this other guy is his dad ). But c'mon, he's known as The Stinking One doesn't that just fit?

hehehe Maria you mentioned the Kisin! i live in Yucatan, land of the mayans, and you're right it might be him but Kisin is not the ruler of the underworld, Ah Puch is, he's the ruler of the underworld (all his seven stages) forgive me if i get wrong in something but i'm just taking it off and dusting it from my head, and my three years of mayan history...anyway Ah Puch was the king of the underworld and all the deities from underworld feared him and worship him, now Kisin is under his command but he's also very powerful, there's so many legends about it! but now as you said since the catholic religion was merged with the pagan gods to encourage the mayans to forget about their own religion, now the kisin is well know as the devil himself....in fact in small quasi mayan towns the people stills remind about him and they reffer as him as the devil even knowing they're catholics.

The way I understood it while looking him up is that Ah Puch, was just another version or alias of Cizin/Kisin himself.

You're from the Yucatan? Really? That's gotta be cool ^_^. More interesting than boring old Philly (Sometimes I feel like we're just a New York knock-off.).

Originally posted by Mac3588
*sings*All we are saaaaaayyying... is give Kurt a dad........ All we are *KERBLAM* *Thud*

Xochiquetzal
(Aztec) The goddess of weavers who was also responsible for fertility, childbirth, flowers, singing and dancing. She was (like the Roman Flora) a deity of sexual license as well. Marigolds were her favorite flower, but she loved every plant and every creature. Much loved by Aztec women, she was honored with little pottery figurines that showed her with feathers in her hair; these are still frequently unearthed in Mexico. In some legends, this goddess was the only female survivor of the great flood that destroyed the world preceding this one. With a man, she escaped the torrent in a small boat. Faced with the prospect of repopulating the world, they set to work as soon as the flood receded. But all of their children were born mute. Finally a pigeon magically endowed them with language, but every child received a different tongue so that each was unable to communicate with the others.

Just thought that was kinda.. interesting....

Maria, you're in Philly? go to the con at the end of May!! me and Chuck will be there!

um, intersting theories, guys someone, SOMEWHERE in this thread i am not saying it was recently, guessed *almost* right

quote:
Maria, you're in Philly? go to the con at the end of May!! me and Chuck will be there!

um, intersting theories, guys someone, SOMEWHERE in this thread i am not saying it was recently, guessed *almost* right

You guys are?! That's great! I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the one in May or June, but it looks like May it is! ^__^

>_< GAAAHHH!! You're not allowed to say stuff like that! (nevermind, yeah you are, you're evil ) What does almost mean?.....and 'somewhere' on the thread?....this is gonna drive me nuts!!! >_< !! 'Somewhere'...so it looks like I'm gonna be dissecting this thread to death for a while. I am going to kick this mystery's ass, if it's the last thing I do! ^_^ (we should get a battle-cry smilie ^^ )

Originally posted by Nightcrawler ZERO
quote:

quote:

You guys are?! That's great! I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the one in May or June, but it looks like May it is! ^__^

>_< GAAAHHH!! You're not allowed to say stuff like that! (nevermind, yeah you are, you're evil ) What does almost mean?.....and 'somewhere' on the thread?....this is gonna drive me nuts!!! >_< !! 'Somewhere'...so it looks like I'm gonna be dissecting this thread to death for a while I am going to kick this mystery's ass, if it's the last thing I do! ^_^ (we should get a battle-cry smilie ^^ )

You'll get it down to two possible candidates- then agonize over it for days. Finally, you will take the leap and declare one the definate choice..........only to find out that it is the other one.

of this I am sure.

Originally posted by Broadsword
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler ZEROYou'll get it down to two possible candidates- then agonize over it for days. Finally, you will take the leap and declare one the definate choice..........only to find out that it is the other one.

of this I am sure.

This is Jill we're talking about. She's inleague with the evil Chuck Austen! We'll never know what she's up too!

Originally posted by Lúnopia
quote:
Originally posted by Mac3588
*sings*All we are saaaaaayyying... is give Kurt a dad........ All we are *KERBLAM* *Thud*

John Lennon is rolling in his grave

Okay this is it. A master list of EVERY person that was mentioned on this thread as a possible daddy. Here we go:

Mystique
Batman
a Summers
Sabertooth
BlueElf's dad
Wolverine/Logan
Mr.Sinister
Apocolypse
Darth Vader
Dave Cockrum
Lockheed
Professor Xavier
the 1965 Denver Broncos
Magneto
Sir Fobos
Count Dracula
Belasco
D'KEN
Dr. Doom
Sir Deimos
the Grinch
one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Master Splinter
Beast
the Tick
Gilgamesh
King of Hearts
Peter Pan
a Bamf
Richard Wagner
'Draco'
Satan
Hitler
Caesar
Macbeth
Sandman
Errol Flynn
Vlad the Impaler
Oberon
Celeborn
Elrond
Legolas
the Fisher King
Fidel Castro
Papa Smurf
the unknown Pharoah
Minos/ the Minotaur
King Midas
Zeus
Dionysas
Apollo
Noah
Enkidu
Amon
Apepi
Bes
Seker
Sebek
Naunet
Kauket
Horus
Maatifemkhet
Timaeus
Ahriman
Thoth/Quetzacotal/Kukulcan
Cizin (Kisin)
*new guy I'm adding* Tlacolotl

And I am officially exhausted ^_^;; One of these guys is close. But who?......

Originally posted by BlueJubatus
...I'm gussing the 1965 denver bronkos

From the list I have narrowed it down to:
Ahriman/Angra Mainyu and Cizin/Kisin. But Bamfette only said that they were close, almost. So with the help of #422 (which kicked hella ass If you haven't gotten it yet go grab it up now!!), I did some further research and began looking up the Aztec, Moche and Egyptian equivalents of Ahriman and Cizin (since they're like each other equivalents, kindofsortof. One is Persian and the other Mayan.)

When looking up the Egyptians, none of the guys I was considering really worked with information we had. And if he did, it seemed cliche to pick him because, really, most egyptian gods are pretty well known, and I doubt that Chuck and Bamfette would have made it that easy for us So with no egyptian candidates let's move along to the....

Moche
Apparently not much is known about Moche mythology, but what I did find was intrigeing:

The ideological-religious basis of many a prehistoric culture has been forgotten after the dying down of the culture.

However, the ceramic pictures together with archaeological materials have made a partial reconstruction of the Moche mythology possible. The most important of the religious rituals of the Moche culture was apparently the sacrificial ceremony, in which prisoners of ritual war were sacrificed to gods. Other central scenes of the Moche ceramics are, among other things, funerals of high-ranking persons, hunting of elks and sea lions plus fights between human and supernatural beings.
Later though I found something about a being that they call the deity with staves:
Its classical figure is mostly known by the sc. Raymond stele (see photo A) which depicts a godlike creature holding staves or sticks in both of its hands. Other external features might vary in different cultures. A common conception is that the deity with staves served as a celestial supreme being, a god of the heavens, who in the course of time was attributed the characteristic features of a thunder-god. The worship of the deity with staves spread form Chavín all over Peru. At times, however, its characteristic features were relatively unknown or the knowledge of them was totally lacking among the coastal civilisations at the Early Middle Period.

Now look at 'photo A': http://haldjas.folklore.ee/folklore/vol10/pics/ka.gif
Is it just me, or is his resemblane to the guy that we see on the wall in #422, kind of creepy?

My search of the Aztecs brought me to: Mictlantecuhtli, Tezcatlipoca and Xolotl

And so my final batch (and I'm really, really, really, really, sure it's one of these guys!! ^^; )of possible papa's is: Ahriman/Angra Mainyu ,Cizin/Kisin, the Deity with Staves, Mictlantecuhtli,Tezcatlipoca and Xolotl.

Whew. Gonna put up their bios later. Now I need to stop typing before my fingers break off >_>...

quote:
The way I understood it while looking him up is that Ah Puch, was just another version or alias of Cizin/Kisin himself.

You're from the Yucatan? Really? That's gotta be cool ^_^. More interesting than boring old Philly (Sometimes I feel like we're just a New York knock-off.).
yes Yucatan the land of the Mayas
and Ah puch and Kisin are different sometimes they got confused and they pass by the same deity but they're not the same, btw speaking of the kisin i visited his temple the other day in the Oxkintok site, they have a temple dedicated for him and they have seven kisin statues around the temple and a labryth, called the Zatunza, its very cool and its already new for us.

I got the feeling we forgot someone in the list...

eh it doesn't matter if she did, 'the' guess is indeed on maria's list. i'll tell you that much

i think i will make a new poll... vote seriously this time!

Originally posted by The Exalted
I like Chuck....But if he messes up...Ill make sure that I get to write in Marvel comics and
"fix" things....

Im looking at Chuck...Im looking real hard....

The Exalted has spoken!!!!
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

Post by weapon x »

dear god. i have created a monster.

........did you say infamuous?
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Jeez... There were a lot of different canidates for Kurt's Daddy...