The whereabouts of the kissy-site?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Willow
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Willow »

There was, before the infamous and insanely irritating hacking to this site, some discussion going on about a site or at least a section of where we could admire the romantic side of our blue & fuzzy. there were obviously going to be pictures of Kurt kissing (mmm.... mmm. oh, what? sorry, was i drooling?). i was just reminded of the subject when reading the Wildcats, where NC nearly impresses a lady with his lip-massaging skills :D

anyhoo. just inquiring. anything happening? please? it'd be reeeaallly nice.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

is it a Touch of Velvet?
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Willow
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Willow »

i must check that information. thanky! :kiss:
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

welcomey. i can remember seeing pictures of nightcrawler kissing various girls on various occasions. he's just one big blue pimp, now aint he!
lol j/p
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)