soldes adidas

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!

soldes adidas

Postby ScottVJar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 am

Above you will find three soldes adidas pairs of the adidas AlphaBOUNCE said to be from the adidas by kolor Fall/Winter 2017 Collection. For those who may not know, this collection features Asian-inspired prints and patterns combined with the best technology that adidas has to offer. Designed for sport-style on the field or the court, adidas by kolor is bright, confident, ultra-graphic athletic-wear for men who like making a statement even during their workout. Each season, the collection remains true to the authentic street aesthetic of kolor designer Mr. Junichi Abe. His experiments with form, cut, fabric, and, of course, color create radical apparel and footwear intended for hardcore performance.The AlphaBOUNCE is seen in three different colorway to choose from: Volt, Black and White. The Volt and White pair comes with White sole, while the Black pair opts for a Grey sole.

Although we can t confirm just yet, it looks like Damian Lillard was putting in work while wearing the unreleased adidas Dame 4. We ve seen the shoe a few times in the past, but this is the basket adidas homme pas cher first time we get to see it in action.By the looks of this picture, it appears as if the shoe comes with a Boost sole unit. This was actually requested by Lillard since he wanted to keep the MSRP of the shoe a low as possible, adding Boost to the shoe would have no doubt made the basket adidas femme pas cher shoe more expensive. The pair you see above comes with a White mesh upper paired up with synthetic overlays with Red contrasting accents. Other features include the looped lacing system, what appears to be Bounce cushioning. Want to get your hands on the Dame 4? Look for the shoe to make its debut on October 6th. Stay tuned as more info and images begin to surface.

The adidas EQT Support RF has emerged in a new colorway as we get ready for the Fall season. This new colorway takes on a very versatile look as the shoe is done in a Chalk White all throughout the upper that features a variety of materials that include mesh, nubuck, adidas sl 72 and snake skin textured overlays. Finishing details include ribbon three stripes branding on the side panels, an off-white midsole, and a gum rubber outsole that serves as the icing on the cake. Check out the clean on-feet images above and look for this Chalk White colorway of the adidas EQT Support RF at select adidas retailers real soon.

adidas Basketball shoes with Boost soles appear to be the present and future of the brand. The Three Stripes already has a winner with the Crazy Explosive 17, not there appears to be another Boost-equipped basketball model in the works.Above you will get a first look at this new adidas Boost Basketball sneaker said to be in the sample stages of the design. It comes dressed in a Primeknit upper paired up with a padded neoprene high-top collar. Below you will find the aforementioned Boost midsole sitting on top of a Gum outsole. Is this new sneaker next year s Crazy Explosive? Is it a brand new model? We re going to have to wait and see. Thoughts on this new adidas creation? Stay tuned as more info begins to surface.

I ve yet to pick up a pair of the adidas EQT Support 93/17. I mean, I love the model, but I ve just been waiting for the right colorway to drop. That being said, I think I found the pair I ve been waiting for.Rocking a look that ideal for the Fall season, this adidas EQT Support 93/17 comes with outlet adidas a Cargo Khaki, Light Beige and Footwear White color scheme. This version of the model comes with a predominantly Light Beige Primeknit upper offset by the Cargo Khaki hits noted on the heel cage, heel tab, heel counter, lining and the speckling on the Primeknit. The medial side of the shoe is done in a hairy suede texture to help give the shoe some added depth. Below you will find a full-length Boost done in White paired up with a Black rubber outsole. Priced at $180, look for these to drop this Fall season. I m picking them up, are you?
ScottVJar
Lubber
Lubber

Return to Nightcrawler