Nightcrawler and Wolverine

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Well, I usually see Kurt first...because I'm me.
And well, Wolverine may just be a favorite of writers at Marvel, which is why he is used so much. However, I don't really know, and I'm just spitting out idea's hoping one of them will work.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by swordwhalewalking »

They're both quite recognizeable, though Wolverine has an easier time blending in with the muggles.

Kurt's gotta be one of the most unique designs in all of comicdom. That look is actually quite old: the anthropomorphic human, you see it all over myth and legend, all over the world. (One of my recent Smithsonian Mags had a pic of some sort of Egyptian model boat with blue tailed guys on the side).

The other day we did a kayak trip out into the Susquehanna River, looking for some old Indian petroglyphs. We found them; thunderbirds with legs, guys with bunny ears, and one pointy eared guy with a tail (for real)...dunno if he was supposed to be blue or not... :hang There was something like an X logo nearby (it's actually the center of a medicine wheel pattern).
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional