Kurt's Kids??

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Thanks for the info NachtcGleiskette

Sehr interessant,

I'm writing a fanfic where Nightie meets a lady with amphibian-type powers

Maybe it's her - Hehe, just kidding :LOL
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Kurt's Kids??

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I've been thinking about writing a fan fic about Salamander.....but i have so many unfinished fics right now, that i can't put time into anything new. I wish I could get paid for fan fiction.....what a job....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's Kids??

Post by hilowey »

Question: I know what Nocturne looks like, but what do Blue and Salamander look like? And do they have powers????
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's Kids??

If I get around to it, i'll scan my millenial visions. There is a pic of Blue on El's site (http://www.blue-elf.com) but it seems to be down for the time being. Blue is a teleporter (she "Phamfs") and can teleport more people/mass than her dad. Salamander's power is pretty identical to TJ's "Hex Bolts"....I'm guessing its where they got them....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Siona »

If Salamander (?!) has Hex Bolts, does this mean she's a distant relative of Nocturne, maybe even a sibling??

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's Kids??

hehe...Salamander's a boy, and is TJ's alternate reality brother....they're both Kurt's children, just of different realities....eyes to the front, Siona, I see you passing notes! ;)
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Melylott »

There's a pic of Salamander on BamfCentral, under the Alternate Realities section. It's a scan from Millenial Visions.
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Siona »

Something even Nacht forgot to include about Nocturne!!:

At one point, she had became pregnant with the child of Thunderbird, a former Exiles member, but she had an abortion. I can't remember if Thunderbird died or was in a coma or something, and T.J. thought she couldn't raise the child without him.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's Kids??

Oh, siona.....i love ya!

He was left in the Skrull reality in a coma...he actually risked his life for her and his unborn child (they dont SAY that, but its damn well implied...or maybe I just like to think it). Its a phenominal issue.....i get goosebumps thinking about it. Anywho TJ "looses" the baby. How she lost it is completely up to interpretation, and my own interpretation is described in my fic "Lost Woman Song" (Lisa plugs where she can;) ). Here's the linkie poo:

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1374395

There's alot more about Nocturne that hasnt been discussed, I just wait for questions to arrise....
Harlekein
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Harlekein »

And since T-Bird has returned to his own reality where he did not lose Poccy's control and is a horseman of Apocalypse.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's Kids??

he didnt return..he's stuck int he skrull reality...he didnt fail his mission, he was just taken out.....
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Siona »

Anyone got pics of Blue or Salamander? I GOTTA see 'em now, just to see how much they look like Kurt!!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Archangel »

I must see salamander!!!!

please people be compasinate and give links! please!!! :LOL
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's Kids??

Post by hilowey »

Here are links:

Blue...she's just like a regular woman....except blue.......

http://www.bamfcentral.com/index.asp

Salamander (he looks kinda Jamacian)

http://www.bamfcentral.com/gall/feature/THAL_007.jpg

That's all I've seen:)
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Originally posted by Bamfette
POTENTIAL future. Technically, future realities are as seperate as any other alternate timeline. A simple change in the present can change that future completely, so they can not be considered something that actually will happen. one future timeline has Kurt and Amanda marrying, and producing Blue. another has Salamander as his child. Another future timeline has descendents of Kurt and Scott turning evil and ruling the world 100 years from present time. those are ALL the future of the same timeline, depending on which path events progress along. But the paths to choose from are countless, and there is no guarantee that the one shown will be the one we will see the characters actually follow.

Because a future timeleine is stated to be a future of this, the 616, timeline, does not mean it WILL happen. Some little, tiny thing can change, and what was ONCE the future timeline merely becomes yet another alternate reality. Writers are absolutely in no way bound by what is shown to be the future in past stories. Infact, Days of Future Past timeline is already completely impossible, because Colossus is dead. He was alive in that future.
Just what I was about to say Bamfette. It's all 'possible' but that doesn't mean it will happen. There are so many 'futures' in 616 that are already impossible.

Now back to Kurt's kids: Isn't the codename Salamander really crappy? I mean, that's just a horrible name to have. It's not like it has anything to do with his powers.
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Siona »

Salamander looks like a black guy on Alien: Resurrected! :shocked

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Melylott »

There's also a possible kid of Kurt's in the story "X is Enough" from the first Millenial Visions. He looks like Kurt with a white streak in his hair. Rogue's kid, mayhap? ......
Ewwwwwwww.
Anyone have the text for that story? I've only ever seen the picture. :P
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's Kids??

yeah, the text of theat one is basically "I met this guy, and he drew this and i liked it so I said this" and there's no real story behind the pic other than elderly x men and their children....

I love the rust spots on Colossus, though...classic!

Edit: Hmmm..if ya look at the pic, all the kids exhibit a simil;ar mutation to one of the men and a white streak in their hair.....lol :naughty guess Rogue got a handle on that power of hers....

and Wolvie's dressed like batman....
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Kurt's Kids??

Post by littlebamf »

Well, a few of you will have seen my Angel fan fic.....for all of those gagging for Salamander....he'll be in future ones.

I dunno when I'll be albe to write those up, as I've gotta start my Perfroming Arts course soon, and I've got my books, but watch out!!

:D
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Garble »

Originally posted by Magic Rabbit
Now back to Kurt's kids: Isn't the codename Salamander really crappy? I mean, that's just a horrible name to have. It's not like it has anything to do with his powers.
Well, in some old european cultures they believed that different spirits lived in the 4 elements. Sylphs for air, Nymphs for water, Gnomes for Earth and Salamanders for fire.

They thought that salamanders (maybe because of their bright colors?) came from fire, and that you could throw a salamander into flames and it wouldn't be hurt.

Since this guy spills firey plasma from another dimension, I'm guessing his name is a combination of that legend and wanting to give him a wiggly creature's name like his dad's.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's Kids??

Post by Siona »

Well, I thought Nightcrawler was an idiotic name at first, since it's another term for creepy-crawlies and fishing maggots. *looks over at Nacht's sig. smilies* I rest my case. :D

~Siona

-- SheCat.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's Kids??

Go check out the kiddie thread in FAQ, tell me what yall think :D
TAG18
Lubber
Lubber
Title: Banned

SALAMANDER

Post by TAG18 »

I'VE AHD A PIC OF SALAMANDER FOR QUITE SOMETIME BUT I think he is a total HOTTIE!!!

SALAMADER WHAT HUNK!!!:love:love:love:eek:eek:love:love
TAG18
Lubber
Lubber
Title: Banned

Kurt's Kids??

Post by TAG18 »

anyone like my sig i'll make it smaller later but it's form mark silvestri''s NEW X-MEN "future arc" coming in december
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt's Kids??

Post by swordwhalewalking »

Exiles question: I just picked up parts 2 and 3 of the arc where the Exiles show up in the 616 universe (where can I get the first ish, my stores are out of them!!!!!). The team is TJ/Nocturne, Jubilee, Ilyana, Morph, and there's some werewolf kid in there too...(did I forget anyone?). Love TJ.

Nightcrawler says something like "ach mist, I knew I shoulda' been more careful" when he sees her. Is this the first time he's aware of her? (Since she's from an alternate universe) What happened to NC in her universe?

Loved the art in this one! And the cover where Tj's perched in NC's shoulders.

:stunned
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional