"Bamf" sound effect?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Judyna
Lubber
Lubber

"Bamf" sound effect?

Post by Judyna »

Hello,
I feel kind of rude joining this cool board just to request something :/ But I'm sort of desperate ;p

Well I am graduating in Multimedia friday, I am currently doing my Flash final project, due friday, on the movie X2 and I am looking for the sound Kurt makes when he teleports or anything close to it. Anyone happen to know? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks ;]
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

"Bamf" sound effect?

Post by Northstars Love »

Sometimes you can find the sound effect in movie clips on the net. Look around...but don't hurry away...stay. We can always use another nut around here!:cracked
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

"Bamf" sound effect?

Post by Siona »

*stares at the uber freaky smilie* Gott, that's giving me the wibbies. O_O'

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Night_Aaron
Lubber
Lubber

Night Sounds

Post by Night_Aaron »

You can go to my site (http://continue.to/acrossthepond) to find some sounds. I have several of him teleporting from the animated series. Go to "downloads" and then to "sounds" and you'll find plenty. I'm also trying to use Flash to enhance my page and make movies but I don't know how and no one's willing to teach me (I hate reading the books and walkthroughs about Flash). I really just want to learn the basics. Interested in giving me a hand?
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

"Bamf" sound effect?

Post by Gaz »

I would recommend going to http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=tr ... 94&intl=us and clicking the link "He's a Teleporter", which has the scene when they find Kurt in the church.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.