Nightcrawler toy

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler toy

Post by Archangel »

Can some one tell me what series hes from! Fast befor the pic dies thx
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
Archangel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler toy

Post by Archangel »

Nightscrawler i mean not beast not jean or wolfs bain! plz help
"There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones who bump back." ~Professor Broom~

"When you see red: Stop. When you see blue: Bamf. And when you see the ground.. Well, I told you to stop."
~Ryo and Hushy~
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nightcrawler toy

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

That's the "X-Men Water Wars" Nightcrawler (Based on his late Excalibur design)
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler toy

Post by crow »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An old nighty!!!!! VERY COOL! What year was that??????????? I know I sound very easily amused...........BUT WOW!!!! I get all gitty when I see old toys It makes me feel like Im 5 years old again, or something!
~CROW~
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nightcrawler toy

Post by Entropy »

uhh...it's not that old. The oldest, that i'm aware of is a bendy sort of stretchy version from late 80's early 90's. then there is the suction cup version, famous covers version, 'classic' light up, this one, and then the new movie ones (and of course the two evo. ones). This one is only a few years old.
Check ebay to find different versions (Bamfcentral also has some great Kurt merchandise pics.)
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler toy

Post by Gaz »

what is the famous covers version? the one in the picture looks old, even though it might not be. they need to make more statues and stuff of him!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler toy

Post by Tatu »

http://www.draddog.com/toys/retailaf/famouscovers/

thats some info on the famous covers, there 8" figures with cloth costumes in nice boxes

here the direct link to the nighty photo
Originally posted by Gaz
what is the famous covers version? the one in the picture looks old, even though it might not be. they need to make more statues and stuff of him!
Call me King!
swordwhalewalking
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nightcrawler toy

Post by swordwhalewalking »

When was the suction cup version done? I can't remember when or where I found him, but he lived on my truck window with Spiderman for years, got lost in the "toy bin" and resurrected when I rediscovered X-Men. He now has a place of honor on the bookshelf over the graphic novels. He's got a bendy tail and the original black and red V costume.
"What a ship is...is freedom"
(Captain Jack Sparrow, swashbuckler at large)

Ar im padathon vi eryn endor vain hen, i na idh far." ("And I will walk in the woods of this fair land which is rest enough." Legolas, Return of the King)

all the best men are married, dead, gay or fictional
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Nightcrawler toy

Post by Tatu »

i think ("Think" being the key word) that the suction cup one was made in 1992
Originally posted by swordwhalewalking
When was the suction cup version done? I can't remember when or where I found him, but he lived on my truck window with Spiderman for years, got lost in the "toy bin" and resurrected when I rediscovered X-Men. He now has a place of honor on the bookshelf over the graphic novels. He's got a bendy tail and the original black and red V costume.
Call me King!