nightcrawler comic cover print.

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by spinifex »

I'd like to get my grubby hands on a print of the Icons series One of Four cover, this is the Crouching Priest Nightcrawler cover.

I *love* it. Who did it, and where can I order a print? (The roomate suggested Kinko's, but there'll be copyright issues, and I'd rather see my cash go to the artist, and not to the Copy Borg.)

Thanks,
C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I believe that you can find the priest pic. in the Nightscrawlers Gallery under "Nightcrawler". I'll look it up.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by spinifex »

Yeah, I saw that.

I was thinking of something frameable, however. I guess I could always print that one out, however, until I find a source.
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Hey spin! Get a real Nightcrawler Icon 1 comic and frame that. I used to do it all the time with my favorite X-Men covers:D
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by spinifex »

Already have that - and will probably do it. I just love that image so much, and wanted a picture of it that was larger.